Notebooks of a Sick Lover - Cover

Notebooks of a Sick Lover

Copyright© 2008 by Sally Marx

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is the love story of a girl seduced by a powerful man with an immense sexual appetite. She will first become his pet, then descend to his slave, and finally his portable entertainment as they travel around the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

We spent another three days at the island, definitively the best of my life. I fell in love with you even more than I already was, and I become an absolute slave of your will. I know from now on that I would be able to do anything you ask me; no matter if it hurt me or I have to humiliate myself. I'm totally under your thumbs.

Oh, what a wonderful time we spent. You fucked me night and day, on the bed, in the bathroom, at the sofa, on the floor, at the kitchen table, on the beach, under the trees, against the walls ... I sucked you so many times that I've already drank gallons of your beloved semen.

And every time your imagination went higher and higher, discovering new ways to fuck me, each time stronger and deeper. Very soon you stopped fucking my pussy and concentrated on using and abusing my asshole, which got forcibly accustomed to your cock's authority. It got permanently dilated enough for you to penetrate me in almost one shot, what you did it almost every night while I was sleeping, making me scream until your pumping turned me on and I ended begging for more and more.

And you were ready all the time. After fucking me several times at night, one morning, while I was preparing breakfast, you stripped down my panties and melted a whole pack of butter between my buttocks and inside my ass, then bent me over the kitchen sink and broke through my rectum in a sudden strike, making me cry. Then you began fucking me with incredible violence, shaking the entire kitchen and tossing everything to the floor, except for a cream pot that you took in your hand and discharged over my mouth, dampening all my face while I kept crying. Then you put a hand over my face, pulling me back to you, and putting your thumbs between my lips. I started sucking it and you moved it in and out, as fucking my mouth. You pushed me once more with all you body over mine, spreading my breast over the toasts and jam, and your cum flooded inside my butter filled ass, dripping a strange mix of oils along our legs. You kept fucking me until your pipe, finally satiated, began to lessen. Then you retired, pulling my hairs and make me clean your cock, balls and legs. When I finished licking you feet, you leave me, ordering me to clean up the mess.

I stood there on the floor for a moment, feeling absolutely dirty and humiliated, so aroused being treated as a bitch by you, that I needed to finger my clit less than a minute to come. Then I promptly made breakfast again for you, fixing up myself in the meantime, and carried the plate to the living where you where seating, awaiting. I came back to the kitchen and washed everything before you came and told me, "Good job, sweet", looking around and approving. "You are behaving very well. You'll have your reward later".

And I had it, of course.

And we continued in that plan. One night you bend me over the sofa from behind, my butt at the top and my body falling down until my head almost reached the carpet on the floor. Then you spread my legs and gasping my hips, you spitted on my bottomhole and then pushed your rod inside and fucked me for half an hour. I have to keep my hands on the floor all the time to avoid beating my face. And, at the last second, you take your pole out of my hole and unloaded most of your cum over my butt, then placed your shaft between my buttocks and pressing them with your hands, squeezed the hose until the last flood of cum jumped over my back. As usual, you made me lick you clean, but ordered me to let your cum dry over my body, and we went outside for a walk, you with shorts and me naked, to enjoy the sunny day.

And so it started my other 24 hour service. We could be walking, eating, sleeping, talking, or whatever and you suddenly told me, "Come here", unzipping your pants, and I know I have to kneel down and suck your cock. Sometimes you come in my mouth and made me swallow it all, sometimes you take your hose out and spread all your cum on my face, over my hair or over my tits. Or you made me turn around and stretching my panties, you unloaded between my ass cheeks, then fasten the panties back, leaving my butt wet for a long time, while I had to prepare lunch.

I really spent the best days of my life, and decided to become your full-time sex slave one way or the other, staying at your disposition all the time somehow to please you, even away from the safety of our little private paradise.

After leaving the island, you drove me to the airport, and after parking the car, you asked me for the last blowjob, which I did with desperation. In the end, you told me to open my shirt, and stretching my bra out, unloaded a huge torrent of cum over my tits and made me cover again. My shirt got some spots of semen overflowing my small bra, but you made me enter the airport and get on the plane to Boston that way. I smelled your perfume all the way back home.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.