Swinging Parents - Cover

Swinging Parents

Copyright© 2008 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - When thinking about swingers I never thought about their children and what complications their lifestyle may cause. That is, not until I wrote this story which is written from the 15-year-old son's point of view. It's listed as "much sex" and it is — after the first chapter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Swinging   First   Voyeurism  

Bobby sat on the couch with the television on but he kept looking around the room and listening for his mother. Since coming home from the Wilkens' she was restless. Bobby had changed into shorts and his mother a robe. He was surprised to see her throw away her yellow dress. It didn't seem that damaged to him, but he never found out what happened with Mr. Wilkens. All his mother would say was that he was a pig and that he treated her roughly. And now that they were home, Bobby tried to watch television while his mother went from room to room opening and closing drawers and cabinets.

"What's the matter?" he said when she walked by the couch.

"Nothing. Just watch TV."

"Mom, something's bothering you. Is it what happened at the Wilkens'?"

"No, not exactly."

"What does that mean? Did he hurt you?"

Sally became deathly quiet and then smiled. "No, I hurt him. I clobbered him with the telephone."

"Then what's the matter?"

Sally's head lowered and Bobby heard a soft whimper. "It's just that I was looking forward to ... If only they had been nice."

"Mom, sit with me. You look like you need a cuddle."

Sally almost ran to where Bobby was and jumped onto the couch next to him. Too close, in fact. He grunted when her elbow jabbed his ribs.

"Oops, sorry," Sally said.

She backed away so that she had room to bend over and kiss the bruised area. Bobby had driven home without his shirt on and when he changed into shorts he hadn't bothered to put one on. Sally's soft kisses caused Bobby to squirm and he pushed her away.

"What's the matter? Is my big boy ticklish?"

Sally attacked his ribs more playfully now, kissing him and blowing air on his skin. She even opened her mouth and pressed her lips to his belly making the loud "raspberry" sound as she blew as hard as she could, the air escaping from the corners of her vibrating lips. She was giggling like a schoolgirl each time Bobby pushed her head away. The rough fabric of his shorts didn't even bother her as her face rubbed on it. She'd keep returning to his belly and tickle it with her mouth only to be pushed away. But on one such push she felt something hard against her ear and lifted her head and looked at Bobby's lap.

"Oh, I guess my head was bumping into it," she said. "Sorry, I know exactly how you feel."

"Um, what do you mean?"

"Well, we were all worked up for some good sex and then ... nada, nothing!"

Sally sat up and snuggled close to Bobby. He wrapped his arm around her and held her tight, her cheek resting on his bare chest. They sat like that for a while and then she gently ran her fingernails over his belly. It didn't tickle so he let her do it, but her fingers kept going lower and lower until they were at the waistband of his shorts. She flicked the elastic with her thumb and it snapped back. She did it again and giggled, but then became deathly quiet.

Bobby felt his mother's breath and the fluttering of her eyelashes on his chest. Her fingertips began moving again, this time side to side along the waistband, just barely touching his skin. And then she laid her palm flat on his stomach. There was a moment of stillness where neither breathed, and then her hand pushed under the waistbands of his shorts and underwear. Bobby sucked in air and she stopped, but after a few moments her hand slid downward until her fingertips bumped into his hard cock. And then there was stillness again, as quiet as a cemetery after dark.

And then her index finger slid under Bobby's cock and moved slightly from side to side, the back of the finger brushing his cock, caressing it. Hooking her middle finger around his dick, she pulled it straight up so the tip was pointing towards his bellybutton. She lifted his clothing out of the way by pushing the back of her hand against it and spread her first two fingers in the traditional victory sign. Placing those fingers on either side of his hard cock, she gently moved her hand back and forth, letting his cock slide between her fingers.

Bobby's cock twitched and he sighed, causing his mother to lift her head and turn to face him.

"Is it okay if I do this?" she asked.

"Are you doing it for me?"

"Yes ... and for me. So is it okay?"

Bobby looked into his mother's eyes. He had never been able to read her feelings before, but lately she was an open book. "I like it," he said.

Bobby was surprised when his mother pulled her hand out of his shorts. He thought she reconsidered and realized what they were doing was wrong. But that wasn't the case. She got off the couch and leaned over him, gripping the waistbands of his shorts and underwear. Her robe parted and he saw her naked breasts hanging free. When she tugged, he lifted his butt and allowed her to remove his clothing. His cock slapped his belly before springing off it. It was as hard as he could remember it being and he saw the longing in his mother's face as she stared at it.

Sally climbed back onto the couch and lay on her side with her knees up by her chest. The side of her face was flat on Bobby's chest. Actually, the back of her head was on his chest and her face on his belly, so close to his cock that he felt her hot breath on it.

Sally stared at her son's cock, slightly curved and standing boldly away from his body. She had expected to feel a hard cock inside her that night and was sorely disappointed. It had been so long -- too long. She placed a hand on Bobby's belly next to her chin and casually scraped her fingernails on his soft skin. And then she lifted a finger and ran it ever so slightly along the length of his cock -- it jumped at her touch. She did it again and again, and then she captured the cock between her first two fingers and thumb. She squeezed it, feeling its youthful stiffness. She remembered watching it slide in and out of Wendy's pussy and felt jealousy, longing for that feeling. Her hand began moving, stroking his cock with her thumb and two fingers. And then she gripped it in all her fingers and moved her fist slowly up and down the length. Each time her hand reached the top she squeezed it and twisted her fist in a counterclockwise movement before sliding it back down.

Leaning forward, Sally's lips stopped inches from her son's cock. She sniffed loudly, savoring the manly scent. Her tongue appeared through her lips but quickly withdrew like a turtle's head to the safety of its shell. No, he's my son! she thought. Masturbation is one thing but I mustn't. Her head backed away but she continued to fist his cock with soft gentle strokes.

"Bobby?" she said without looking at him.

"Yeah?"

"Will you touch me?" He tightened his hold on her. "I mean ... really touch me."

When Bobby didn't do anything, Sally released his cock and took the hand resting on her shoulder. She guided it into her robe and held it there for a few moments before releasing it and grabbing his cock again.

Bobby felt the soft, warm pliable flesh of her breast and tightened his fingers. His mother moaned and her hand stopped moving and tightened on his cock, but then began fisting him again. He let his hand roam inside her robe all over her tits and nipples. His mother's breathing became heavier.

"Bobby?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry you're stuck with me tonight."

"I'm not stuck with you."

This time Sally turned to look at her son's face. "But you could have gotten laid."

"Mom, I'd rather be with you than anyone else."

Sally scrambled onto her knees next to Bobby and cupped his face in her hands. She stared at him and then said, "Do you mean that?"

"Mom, I love you more than anyone in the whole world. Of course I mean it."

Sally pulled his face to her chest inside her parted robe and held the back of his head. "I needed to hear that. I need to know I'm wanted ... that someone loves me."

She swung a leg over Bobby's lap and sat down. The robe parted and he felt her wet pussy crush his cock against his body. She held his face in her hands and leaned forward, pressing her lips to his. Soon her tongue was inside his mouth passionately kissing him. Bobby felt her lower body move ever so slightly, grinding her pussy against his cock.

Sally pulled her head back and said, "Please touch me."

Bobby slipped both hands inside her robe and grabbed her tits. His mother moaned and leaned into him again, initiating another kiss. As he squeezed her breasts, her mouth crushed against his and her hips moved with urgency.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.