Swinging Parents - Cover

Swinging Parents

Copyright© 2008 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When thinking about swingers I never thought about their children and what complications their lifestyle may cause. That is, not until I wrote this story which is written from the 15-year-old son's point of view. It's listed as "much sex" and it is — after the first chapter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Swinging   First   Voyeurism  

Nothing was said the next day, just like the day after Sally jerked him off. What troubled Bobby more than his mother masturbating while he was in her bed was that she pulled his hand to her breast while doing it. That night Bobby decided to sleep in his own bed.

He heard the click of his door opening and looked at his mother standing in the doorway wearing a light blue nightgown. Her hands were clasped in front of her and her head was down. She looked like a lost puppy.

Bobby climbed out of bed and walked naked to his dresser. Taking out a clean pair of boxers, he stepped into them and then joined his mother. When he took her hand she grasped his tight as if she were afraid he'd let go. Without saying a word, they walked to her bedroom and got into the big king-sized bed.

"Can you hold me a little?" Sally said. "I'm feeling so lonely."

Bobby moved his arm towards her and she scrambled on top of it, placing the side of her face on his chest. His hand curled around her shoulder and held her tight. Sally sighed and snuggled up to him.

They lay like that for a while and then Sally said, "I thought you were mad at me when you went to your own room."

Her breath tickled Bobby's skin. He clutched her shoulder tighter not knowing what to say.

There was a strained silence and then Sally said, "Promise me you'll never leave me. Promise."

"I promise. I swear. I would never do anything to hurt you. You know I love you."

Sally twisted her neck and planted loud, smacking kisses all over Bobby's face -- his cheek, nose, lips, eyes. Her lips didn't linger, but pecked away from spot to spot. She turned more, now partly on her side and partly on her belly. Grabbing both sides of his face, she pulled it towards her and continued kissing him. They weren't passionate kisses, but urgent, loving ones. And then her mouth stopped on his lips and she held it there. Her hand caressed the side of his face while her lips squished against his. She shifted a little more so that her body partly covered his with her leg draped over his legs. Then she laid the side of her face on his chest.

Bobby stroked his mother's hair, letting it flow through his fingers. His hand drifted lower to her back and caressed it through her nightgown. He heard her whimper and felt like he was the parent and she the child. All he wanted to do was comfort her and make her pain go away.

"I love you, Mom."

"I love you too."

And then there was silence. Bobby continued to stroke her back and soon her breathing got deeper -- and then he heard the soft snore he had become so accustomed to. Bobby closed his eyes and worried about his mother. She missed his father so much that he was afraid she wouldn't survive.


Bobby awoke with a start. He was disoriented and tightly clutched the warm body on top of him. She was straddling his leg, humping it. He automatically pushed his leg up against her pussy but as his mind cleared he remembered it was his mother and became still. But she kept humping his leg like a dog in heat. He opened his eyes and saw her staring at him. She wasn't smiling. In fact, her face looked tense. And she kept grinding her pussy against his leg.

In shock, Bobby didn't know what to do. So he did nothing. He just lay there as his mother used his leg to get off. She was still staring at him, her face filled with lust. His arms dropped to his sides, but she pulled them back around her so he held her tight. She was breathing harder now, her breasts crushed against his chest, her lower body moving faster. He felt wetness on his leg and realized she had pulled up her nightgown and was rubbing her bare pussy against him.

Bobby's body reacted and Sally noticed. He felt her hand on his groin pushing inside his boxers, and then she pulled out his hard cock. She climbed fully onto his body and squished his cock between them with the length nestled between her labia, wedged inside her slit. She ground her clit against the length of his cock which became wet and allowed her to slide on it easily. And then she did something even more unexpected -- she pressed her lips to his and pushed her tongue into his mouth.

Cupping the back of his mother's head, Bobby returned the kiss. He was caught up in the sexual frenzy. His hips thrust up against his mother. And then her mouth abandoned his as her forehead fell to his pillow, her chin on his shoulder. Her fingernails dug into his upper arms and she humped her hips really fast and hard, and then she moaned.

Bobby was at the point-of-no-return. He grabbed his mother's ass and pulled her to him. He ground his groin against hers as his fingers dug into her buttocks. And then he grunted. His cock exploded, squirting semen between their bellies.

When they both calmed down, Sally rolled off him and onto her back. She pushed her nightgown down and, staring at the ceiling, said, "Are you all right with this?"

"I don't know."

"I don't want to hurt you or do anything that comes between us."

"Mom, it's just that..." Bobby didn't know what to say.

Sally waited and then said, "It's like when you caught me when you came home from the trip. I thought I had lost you and it broke my heart. I needed to get you to understand why I did it and how I felt. That's why I got you involved. I thought you were going to hate me and I needed to get your love back."

"I never stopped loving you," Bobby said. "I just didn't understand."

"I know, that's why I tried to teach you about our lifestyle. I am someone who ... oh god, this is going to make me sound like a slut ... but I like sex and I like it a lot. Since your father..." Sally choked up, but forced herself to get her emotions under control. "Without your father, I don't have any way to get satisfied. I tried masturbating, but that didn't work ... not until you touched me. Do you understand? I'm the kind of woman who needs a man to touch her ... to make love to her."

Bobby studied his mother's profile. She was still staring up at the ceiling, obviously not able to look at him. He reached out and gently brushed some loose hairs off her sweaty face. She closed her eyes and when she re-opened them a tear rolled down the side of her face. Bobby leaned over and kissed it away.

"I love you, Mom. I always will. I learned to understand your swinging, and I can learn to understand this too. Please don't cry."

But Bobby's words had the opposite effect. His mother burst into tears -- tears of joy. She rolled over and, with a hand on either side of his head, kissed his face all over. And then her mouth stopped at his and her tongue pushed inside. They French-kissed and hugged each other tightly, Sally crushing her mouth against her son's.

She pulled away and said, "I think we both need a shower. Thanks for understanding."

She went into the master bathroom and Bobby stared at the closed door. When he heard the shower turned on he climbed out of bed and went to his own bathroom and washed up.

The day passed and then it was time for bed. Bobby was uneasy and paid a great deal of attention to his mother, studying her as she went to her bedroom. When Sally was ready she did not go to bed but came partway into his bedroom. She just stood there not saying anything, not verbally anyway. Her eyes told him all he needed to know. They were hoping eyes, pleading eyes. And when he took her hand and walked her to her bedroom, her eyes smiled.

When they were in bed, Sally looked at him, her eyes again a window into her feelings. Bobby extended his arm and she quickly lay against him, rubbing her cheek on his chest as his hand clutched her shoulder. They cuddled and Bobby felt the heat from her soft, luscious body. She purred as he stroked her back. And then she shifted, bending her knee and sliding her leg over his body. It bumped into his erection and she quickly yanked it away.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said. "I know this makes it hard for you."

Sally burst into laughter so hard the bed shook. She rolled onto her back and Bobby pulled his arm free, turned onto his side and stared at her. He was dumbfounded and Sally couldn't stop laughing. She was laughing so hard she found it difficult to breathe.

"Mom, what's so funny?"

Wiping the tears from her eyes she said, "Oh, baby, it's..." Her giggles returned but soon subsided. "It's just that..." Another giggle fit ensued and died down. "I didn't mean it that way." She laughed again.

"Mean what? What's so funny?"

"I said ... giggle ... this makes it hard for you." She burst into laughter. "Get it?"

Bobby chuckled more to be polite and said, "Yeah, I get it."

"Bobby, if you need to take care of it you know it's okay with me. Or if you need me to do it, I will. Okay?"

"Mom, it's already gone. It just happens sometimes and it doesn't mean I need to jerk off. Jeez, if I jerked off every time I got a hard-on I'd rub it raw."

"Okay, sweetie, just remember what I said."

Sally snuggled up to him again and they cuddled for a long time. He partly dreaded and partly hoped for something sexual to happen, but eventually his mother rolled over and fell asleep. Bobby lay awake staring into the darkness and listening to his mother's breathing. Well at least she's laughing again, he thought. After tossing and turning for almost two hours, sleep finally overcame him.


When Bobby got home from school his mother was bubbly. He thought it was remnants of the pun from the previous night but discovered otherwise.

"How was school?" Sally asked, cupping Bobby's face in her hands and kissing him softly on the lips.

"Okay, I guess."

"It's Friday. What are you doing tonight?"

"Nothing yet ... why?"

"I was wondering if you would like to go out with me."

"On a date!?"

"No, silly, that is unless you want to take your old mother out dancing." Sally saw her son's uneasiness and giggled. "Don't worry, I won't embarrass you. You won't have to be seen with me in public. But I was wondering if you'd like to go to someone's house and party."

"You mean... ?" Bobby's voice trailed off and he looked down but then back up at his mother's face.

"Only if you want to. I don't want to put any pressure on you. It's just that I..." This time Sally looked down and her voice was barely audible. "I told you about my needs. This is only about sex, not love."

"Whose house?"

Her head shot up. "You don't know them. I don't even know them. Arlene Marcus made the connection for me. It seems--"

"Mrs. Marcus is part of your group?!"

"Yes."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.