Swinging Parents - Cover

Swinging Parents

Copyright© 2008 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When thinking about swingers I never thought about their children and what complications their lifestyle may cause. That is, not until I wrote this story which is written from the 15-year-old son's point of view. It's listed as "much sex" and it is — after the first chapter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Swinging   First   Voyeurism  

The next day wasn't a school day so Bobby woke up late. When he entered the kitchen rubbing the sleep from his eyes, his mother was at the sink washing a dish. She looked over her shoulder and smiled.

"So how'd it go?" she asked.

"Mom, I can't talk to you about it."

"Why not?"

"It's too embarrassing."

"Julie did. She said it was great."

"She did? Really?"

"Really. She made me jealous."

"Yeah right! Um, what about Mr. Wingate? How did he... ?" A lump formed in Bobby's throat.

"When she told us how good it was he bent her over the couch and fucked her from behind. I never saw him cum so fast ... and it wasn't like it was his first time that night either. Hee-hee."

"Mom, I don't wanna hear about what you did with him."

"Why not?"

"It's too ... weird."

Okay, sweetie. But you know what? Knowing what you were doing with Julie got me so hot I couldn't stop cumming."

"Mom!"

"Oh, all right. So are you hungry?"

"Starved."

"Yeah, sex will cause that."

"MOM!"

"Well, it burns a lot of calories. Why do you think I'm thin?"

"Mom, please!"

"Okay, okay. What do you want for breakfast?"


Life was almost back to normal at the Presleys -- almost! They were a family again, chatting during dinner and spending time together. But Bobby's father couldn't stop teasing him once he heard how sensitive his son was about what happened with Mrs. Wingate. Even his mother kidded him from time to time. And every time they did, Bobby blushed and became tongue-tied. Then one night they informed Bobby they were going out.

"To one of your group things?" he asked.

"Yes," his mother replied.

"Will, um, Mrs. Wingate be there?"

Sally looked at her son curiously and then said, "No, I don't think so. Why?"

"Oh I was just wondering."

"If she was, would you have wanted to come along?"

Bobby blushed and looked down. Without raising his eyes, he nodded. When only silence followed he looked up.

"You understand what type of group we belong to, don't you?" Sally said.

"Yeah, I think so."

"It's a swingers group. That means we swap partners. So for your father, for example, to have sex with someone like Mrs. Wingate, I would have sex with Mr. Wingate."

"But last time that didn't happen."

"No? What do you think I was doing with Mr. Wingate while you were having sex with his wife? So you swapped me. Do you understand? For you to have sex with her, you had to let her husband have sex with me."

"I didn't mean to force--"

"You didn't force me. I loved it. But I wouldn't have had sex with Mr. Wingate if your father, or in this case you, didn't have sex with his wife. That's how it works. I was hoping you had learned that ... and that you understand now that it's okay as long as everyone agrees. You didn't have sex with Mrs. Wingate out of love ... and she didn't love you ... and I don't love Mr. Wingate and he doesn't love me. When I have sex with your father it's all about loving him and him loving me. But with the others ... well, it's just loving the sex."

Bobby kicked the floor with his toe while his mother spoke, his head down. When she finished he looked up. "Okay, I just thought I'd be able to do it again," he said.

"Who would you swap? Me? Would you let someone have sex with me if you could have sex with his wife?"

Sally stared at her son. His chin was on his chest and his hands deep inside his pockets. His foot was going to wear a hole in her carpet but she just waited. And then, with his head down, he nodded.

Sally put her hands on his shoulders holding him at arm's length and Bobby looked up. "Maybe you finally understand why your dad and I do it," she said. "I'll tell you what. I'll think about it and talk to Dad. Okay?"

Bobby nodded.


Bobby heard a light knocking on his door and quickly closed the browser window filled with porn. He looked over his shoulder and said, "Come in."

"Hi, hon," his mother said as she poked her head around the door. "What are you doing tonight?"

"Nothing. Just hanging."

"How come?"

"No one's around."

"Would you like to come with me?"

Bobby's heart stopped beating for a second and then he croaked trying to speak. Clearing his throat he said, "Where?"

"I spoke to Dad and he said it would be okay if you filled in for him. So since he's out of town I was wondering if you wanted to. If not I'll just stay home."

The excitement rushed through Bobby's body. "Will Mrs. Wingate be there?"

"No, not this time. But there will be someone else. Do you still want to go?"

"Yeah I would. Can I?"

"I wouldn't have asked you if you couldn't. So get ready. We'll leave in 30 minutes. And don't wear jeans. Okay?"

"I have to get dressed up?"

"No, but just not jeans. Okay?"

"Okay. Half an hour."

Bobby's mother left him alone with his heart pounding and his hands sweating. I'm gonna have sex again. I wonder who it will be. Will I know her? I hope she's not too old. He never once thought about the fact that his mother was going to be having sex with someone other than his father.

When Bobby came down the stairs, Sally whistled and said, "You look nice." He was wearing navy slacks and a pale blue buttoned down shirt. She ignored that he was wearing sneakers instead of shoes.

"You too."

"Hmm, you smell good," she said.

Bobby blushed. "I borrowed some of Dad's cologne. Is that okay?"

"Sure. My boy is growing up. Soon you'll be shaving."

"Yeah, it's growing. Look."

Bobby tilted his head back and pointed to his upper lip. Sally leaned close and looked for any sign of a mustache, but there was none. She gave him a quick peck on the lips and backed away.

"Yep, soon you'll be shaving," she said holding back the giggle.

During the car ride they chatted about everything except what they were going to do. Sally tried to bring it up, but Bobby quickly changed the subject. He was nervous about having sex with an older woman. The last time was spontaneous, but this was different. He was afraid she would see him as a kid -- which of course he was. And then his heart beat so fast he wondered if a 15-year-old could have a heart attack. His mother pulled the car into a driveway and shut off the engine.

"I hope you didn't jerk off when you were in your room," Sally said staring at her son.

"Jeez, Mom, stop!"

"Well, it's just that you're going to have to be ready to--"

"MOM!"

"Oh, all right. Don't be so sensitive." Sally ruffled her son's hair.

Bobby jerked his head away and pulled down the visor. Looking into the small mirror, he combed his hair with his fingers. When he turned back to his mother she was smiling.

Bobby followed Sally to the front door and waited. When the door swung open, Bobby had to look up at the 6'5" man. His large hands gripped Sally's waist and he lifted her straight up as if she weighed nothing. She wrapped her legs around his body and hugged him tightly.

"Is that a cannon in your pants or are you as big as I remember?" Sally said chuckling.

Bobby was shocked when the man's hands slid to his mother's buttocks and clutched her ass, pulling her groin to his. Her dress rode up her thighs baring most of her legs. He was about to look away when a woman's head leaned around the man. She had dark hair cut short, like Demi Moore's in Ghost. And although Bobby liked long hair, he noticed how pretty her face was -- high cheekbones, green eyes, little nose, and full lips.

"The way he cums that's actually a pretty good way to describe it," she said. "This must be Bobby." Stepping out from behind her husband and holding her hand out, she said, "Hi, I'm Wendy." Standing next to her huge husband, at 4'11" she looked like his daughter.

When Bobby shook her hand his arm accidentally touched his mother's bare leg. He jerked his arm to his side.

"Either put me down, you beast, or whip that monster cock out and fuck me right here," Sally said laughing boisterously.

Bobby turned beet red and looked to the street to see if anyone had heard. Then he turned back. His mother slid down the man's body and the back of her dress caught on his arm. It rose all the way to her waist and Bobby stared at her bright yellow panties which were so shear he saw her ass-crack through them. It happened very quickly but the image was burned into his brain.

When Sally was lowered, the man held out his hand and said, "I'm Harry. Thanks for bringing such a luscious piece of ass."

Bobby was offended and was about to say something, but when the others giggled he accepted the man's hand and shook it. To his dismay, his mother clung to the man. They went into the living room where Sally and Harry sat on the couch and Bobby sat in a chair. Wendy stood awkwardly and then plopped down on Bobby's lap, her legs hanging over the side of the chair and her arm around his neck. Her short skirt rode up her thin legs almost to her crotch but she didn't bother to pull it down. She wiggled on his lap, squishing her ass against into his crotch. His cock stiffened instantly.

Wendy leaned next to Bobby's ear and whispered, "I love a hard dick. I'm so glad you came. I really need a good hard fucking."

Bobby was dumbfounded and whispered back, "Isn't Harry your husband?"

"Yes, why?"

"Well, doesn't he ... you know ... do it to you?"

"We get each other off with our hands and mouths, but he's too big for me. You don't choose who you fall in love with. That's why we joined this group. We love each other and give each other pleasure, but sometimes we need a good fuck." She wiggled on Bobby's lap again. "Will you give me a good fuck?"

Bobby blushed and whispered, "I've only done it once before."

"That's sweet."

Kissing him on the mouth, she pulled his hand to her thigh and up her leg. He felt her skirt push up and then his hand was on her pussy -- no panties! He gasped into her mouth and jerked his head away. He was embarrassed that his mother had seen. But when he looked past Wendy, his mother wasn't paying any attention to him. She was passionately kissing Harry. Her dress was bunched at her waist and her legs were spread wide. The man's hand was inside her shear yellow panties and Bobby clearly saw him finger-fucking her.

Averting his eyes, Bobby said, "Can we go somewhere?"

"What do you mean?" Wendy asked.

"To your bedroom."

"We don't swap like that. We like to watch each other."

"But my mother..." His voice trailed off not knowing what to say.

"You knew she was going to have sex with my husband, didn't you?"

"Yes, but..." Bobby hung his head.

Wendy looked at Sally and her husband and then back at Bobby. "I didn't know. But that's the way it is with us. Trust me, you'll love it."

Bobby looked at Wendy's face and then glanced over at his mother. Harry was tugging at her yellow panties. They were twisted at her knees and Bobby saw his mother's bush for the second time in his life. With their mouths pressed together, Sally's hands were opening Harry's belt and pants. When Bobby saw his mother's hand dive into the man's underwear he had to look away. Wendy was staring at him.

"Are you okay with this?" she asked.

Bobby looked into her green eyes. She was beautiful and could have easily passed for a student in his high school. His eyes dropped to her chest. Reaching out, he placed a hand on her small breast. She covered the back of his hand with her own. Bobby squeezed her tit.

"If you're a tit man I have to apologize," she said. "I'm small all over. Guys usually like tits like your mom's."

Bobby automatically looked at his mother. He couldn't see her tits. She was leaning over Harry's lap and all he saw was the back of her head as it moved up and down. He quickly looked away.

"Here, let me show you," Wendy said and pulled her top over her head, shaking her short hair which fell neatly into place.

Her braless tits were small with a lot of space between them. They were cone shaped with small nipples on the tips. Bobby tentatively raised a hand and cupped one naked breast. He felt Wendy's hand on the back of his head pulling him to her other tit which fit completely inside his wide open mouth. He sucked and slowly pulled away, dragging his lips over her skin. When he reached the nipple he caught it between his lips and stretched it. When it popped free it was considerably longer.

"Mmmm, that's nice," she said. "Just because they're small doesn't mean they're not sensitive. But I have something even more sensitive."

Bobby didn't have time to ask for an explanation. He ducked when she swung her right leg over his head. She scooted up his lap so that her raised ass was pressed against his midsection and her legs draped over his shoulders. She was small enough to lie on his legs, his knees being her pillow. Her skirt had flipped up so nothing blocked his view of her pussy.

"Go on, touch it," Wendy said, panting like an excited dog expecting a treat.

Bobby stared between her legs. She had a patch of black hair at the top of her pussy but the lips were clean-shaven. Unlike Mrs. Wingate, Wendy's dark inner lips were long and extended beyond her outer ones. It intrigued him so he grabbed one between his fingers and pulled.

"Do you like them?" Wendy asked. "Harry thinks they're sexy."

Bobby didn't answer. He wedged his fingers between the thin lips and pushed outward, opening her up. The inside was pink and moist. He placed a finger at her hole and pushed, watching it disappear inside, feeling her tightness clench it.

"Oh yeah, fuck me with your finger," Wendy said loudly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.