Vacation? - Cover

Vacation?

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Twelve - Friday

I woke to wonderful sensations. I realized where I was and who was giving me those sensations. I looked down and Kathy was looking up at me with a devilish look on her face while her mouth was filled with me. She raised up off me and commanded, "Give it to me, give it all to me, it's mine today."

A couple of minutes later, I gave my all to her. When she had it all she gave an "ahh" then came up to hug and kiss me thoroughly. After a few minutes, she said, "I have to get the kids up and off to school. Today I have to check them out of this school in preparation for their new one. They are taking the move pretty good and are anxious to see their grandparents, all of them."

Kathy gave me a kiss then said, "If you ever want a ready made family, just come and get me. The kids think you're superman, next to their dad that is. Just always know, I love you and will remember you for the rest of my life."

We kissed again then I got up, dressed, and went across the lane to my trailer to make coffee and think about the day.

I was sitting on the patio when Glenda came over with her coffee cup. She said Martin was being a sleepy head and wouldn't get up so she was a free woman for my wants. We laughed at that.

We watched Kathy's kids get on the school bus and commented that today was their last day of school. Kathy came out of her trailer, waved at us before getting in her van and leaving to check her kids out of school.

Glenda and I were feeling melancholy with the loss of Kathy and her kids but we both understood the terrible trauma she had been through. Glenda asked me how I was feeling after having to deal with seven dead relatives of Jeff. I told her about Jeff and she actually cheered saying, "serves him right." She asked me if Kathy knew and I told her I didn't know. She asked me if she could tell Kathy and I said sure so it wouldn't sound like blood lust from me.

The phone in the kitchen started ringing so I went in and answered. It was the adjuster telling me the bike and my toolbox were covered. He would send me a check for everything right away. I thanked him then considered what I wanted to do with the shovel head.

Glenda said she needed to wake up Martin and was going home to tease him into getting up one way or another.

I sort of decided on a plan of action for the injured bike. I pulled the shovel out of the shed and started stripping it down. I pulled the battery and carried it up to the dumpster. That probably wasn't the right thing to do but it had to go somewhere. I set the bike up on a concrete block and took off the rear tire and wheel. While I was at it, I took off the tank with the hole in it and left the other tank on. Next I took the oil tank and rear wheel in the pickup. It was still too early to go to the bike shop so I decided to go for a swim.

I put on my trunks and padded down to the pool. It was empty so I dove in and started swimming laps. When I tired, I lay on my back and paddled along till I turned back over and swam hard again till I was done for the day. As I got out of the pool, a fairly tall, dark haired lady about my age came in the pool. She dropped her robe then dove in displaying a T-back tank suit that left her butt cheeks blazing at me. I watched her for a few minutes before going home so I could go to the bike shop.

Jan was happy to sell me another tire, now at regular price of course and another battery. I asked about tanks and she gave me a price for a set but said there was a swap meet this coming weekend and I might be able to pick up a tank there cheap.

With the tire mounted and new battery I went home to realize I didn't consider the new oil tank. Oh well, maybe the swap meet would have both for me.

Kathy was home with the kids. There was a large U-haul in her drive so I went over to offer assistance. Kathy introduced me to her mom and dad and said she thought they had it under control. She wasn't taking any furniture and was leaving some appliances like the dishwasher, stove, fridge, washer and dryer. She was taking her dishes and kitchen utensils but was leaving everything else for the new owner or renter depending on what came first. She said she would rather sell the trailer but she would rent it if she had too.

I left them to pack then decided to check on Abe. I drove over to the storage building to find him with one of the small motors in pieces. I noticed one of the generators was freshly painted and still wet.

"I'm coming right along," Abe said with a grin. "The work isn't too hard and the boss isn't beating me up to get it done."

Abe waved at the garage next to his workspace and said, "I found a lot more tools over there. When you cleaned out that place you must have had someone just throw as much stuff together that you could."

"Part of the deal was to empty the place so if there was a empty slot, we filled it with something." I said.

"Well you have a couple of chain saws, a table saw fitted with cutting discs, you also have more welding tools than one man could use in a lifetime. You should sell off all your extra stuff."

I laughed, "I've already sold sixty-five hundred worth of stuff. I probably should give the dealer a breath before I offer him more equipment."

I drove back by the bike shop to find Dell beside himself with excitement. He saw me and started yelling, "Its here, the material is really here at that great price."

Big boobs Jan came out to the back and laid a hug and lip lock on me saying, "Just do a good job and I will really show you how thankful I am."

Dell came over and asked when I would start. I really couldn't answer him yet as I was kind of mixed up on Kathy and wanted to wait till she was gone.

"How about Monday. Do you have the blueprint copied yet?"

Dell was red faced and said he would get it done today. I told him I might come over tomorrow and set up my truck and equipment.

Dell asked, "What truck is that."

"I bought a mobile welding unit with a custom body. I'm still going to have to use some of your shop but I think I can do most of everything on the truck."

"I thought you were on vacation?" Del asked thinking he was missing something.

"I am, but it's turned out to be a working vacation so when I was offered a deal, I took it. You'll see, you'll see why I got it."

"Does this mean I have to pay more?" Dell was being his old cheap self.

"No, no, we shook on it didn't we. Besides my word is always good."

Jan came over and gave me another full body hug that had all my parts buzzing and said, "Don't worry about that skinflint, if you need more to get the job done, say so. Either way, I'm going to get you so much business your head will spin." She turned around and yelled at Dell, "Go get that damn thing copied while I try to fuck some sense into this boy."

Dell looked shocked then just shook his head and headed out. I yelled after him, "Get two, get two."

"Shawna came in and tried to pull me away from Jan saying, "All she's got is those big tits. I have a red haired pussy."

Jan laughed and said, "How about sampling an "UN" haired pussy. That one up's you, you little slut."

"You old skank, you probably couldn't handle the dick this boys got anyway. It'd make those big tits pop."

Charlie couldn't take it anymore and picked Shawna up, put her over his shoulder and paddled her tight jean bottom while carrying her out to the back of the building.

Jan said wistfully, "God, I love those kids."

"They are pretty neat," I agreed with a smile.

"Jan, I'm going to get my truck and set it out back. I need someone to come with me, it's either Charlie, Shawna or you if you think you would be safe enough."

"Safe enough," Jan scoffed, "me, safe enough, my ass. Would YOU be safe enough, emphasizing you. Dell's running errands. It's my job to keep up morale. You want me to keep you up?"

A voice came from the door, "See. that ole' skank is trying get that boy in trouble. Problem is, he ain't no wimp like some of the guys Jan swishes her boobs at. This time, the guys a man. Jan you better watch out or you'll choke on his log while he's jammed up that bare pussy you brag about."

"Well then you go with him and fuck him, as long as he's happy and wants to do the job. Go, do it, get it done."

Shawna did end up coming with me while I went for the big truck. I wanted to show it off so it was important to have it back at the shop and set up when Dell got back. Shawna indicated her willingness to fool around but I said to save it for later, perhaps tonight.

I drove back to the bike shop with Shawna following me in my pickup. I parked in the back so I could set up my shade cover over the table so it would be close by the big overhead door for easy access to the shop.

Dell got back when everything was set up perfectly. Dell was amazed at the truck and the set up, "This must have cost you seventy-five to a hundred grand. This is awesome."

Dell had done himself better than I had asked he had three copies. I took one and pinned it up over the workbench he was letting me use. I took one with me so I could study it a little to work out how I was going to be bending the bars. To test the bends I took one bar outside to the table and set it in the vice. I measured the bar several times then marked it at the beginning and ending of the bend. The down tubes are the toughest as you have to bend them at a strange angle to hold the motor.

I heated up the bar then put the new bender in place and bent the bar to the angle specified on the print. I used my compass and micrometer to double check my work.

I took a second bar and repeated my actions but I ignored the sound of a bike as Charlie revved it several times. That really didn't bother me so I was able to do the job on the bar exactly the way I wanted to.

It was still early so I measured and cut the crossbars and the short motor mounting bars. With those pieces ready, I bent the center bar to fit for the tank. It was a very mild bend that I was able to get correct right off. I asked Jan to give me the neck she was going to use. I cleaned it up with the grinder, a wire brush, and finally a file till it was sparkling clean and smooth. I fit the down tubes and center bar to the neck and tacked them to make sure of the angle. I carefully welded the tubes onto the familiar neck. To keep the angle, I welded the front and rear cross member to maintain the exact specifications. I measured and re-measured to make sure the structure was exact. The thing was starting to look like a frame.

Dell looked to see how I was doing and commented. "You're almost done. You're charging me way too much."

I grimaced at Dell but commented civilly, "So far this is just the easy stuff. All of the tacks have to be finished and smoothed plus I have all the plate work to do. If I didn't have my own equipment and tools, I would still be cutting and bending the first tube. You pay for my knowledge and the tools as well as the time."

Charlie had overheard and walked out to my table set up, "Well said Steve. Wrenches, welders and all craftsmen don't get paid for just their time, they get paid for their knowledge and experience."

Dell knew when he had been chastised and went back into the store. It was a little after five so I took the frame into the shop and set it on the cleared off bench then went out and cleaned up, brushing off and wiping down everything. I put all my tools away securing it in the trucks cabinets. As a final bit of securing the truck I put my big cover over it. I actually thought the cover was cute. You would think I was treating the truck like some kid would a sports car.

I told Shawna and Charlie that I was on my way and would fix the chicken. They said they would be home shortly and to have a cold one ready.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.