Vacation? - Cover

Vacation?

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Eight - Monday

Waking up with Kathy is a dream come true. Once again she was sliding gently up and down my cock. This time I was on my back and she was sitting astride me slowly going up and down with her head back, her mouth open, breathing slowly. Her pussy was getting tighter and tighter until she doubled over putting her hand on either side of my head, panting, looking into my eyes.

"Finish me, get on top and finish me," Kathy demanded.

I rolled us over then with Kathy's feet on my butt I pounded her while holding my mouth to hers until my juice shooter was dry.

I collapsed on top of her, both of us kissing each other's face until I lifted my weight off her while still connected intimately.

"Whew!" Kathy exclaimed, "what a way to wake up." She wrapped her arms and legs around me and rolled us sideways. "You want seconds since your little red headed buddy won't be by this morning. She has to go to work."

I laughed, "You're not jealous are you?"

"No, just envious that she got some more and I didn't."

"I think you beat her after last night, don't you think?"

Kathy hugged me tightly, "You're amazing. There's no way we're meant for long term but you understand me so well and you get along with everyone."

"Should I hurry and leave? What about the kids."

"You don't have to leave but I do have to get them up," Kathy lamented. "I have to get them ready to go back to school. Spring break is over and they will have to catch the bus in a little over an hour."

"Let me get out here then. I have several little jobs to do today. I'll see you later, okay?"

We kissed and I dressed and slipped out of the house. At my place, I made coffee and breakfast. I would have rather eaten outside but I didn't have a table. I would have to look for some nice patio furniture with a table. The patio was big enough, about fifteen feet wide and thirty feet long, big enough for lots of outside stuff.

I went next door and asked Glenda if I could borrow her Yellow Pages. I looked up the addresses for a couple welding supply shops. I figured that I could probably get a good hood and some goggles there. I didn't like using old hoods as it was tough to see well. I also wanted a better pair of gloves. Ones with real high gauntlets plus I wanted a big leather apron like I used on the platforms. My new jeans already had burn spots on them where sparks had landed and burnt through so I needed some coveralls too.

Driving to the supply house was interesting as I gawked at everything along the way plus I saw an outdoor furniture store that looked interesting. At the welding supply house I found the items I wanted and put them on my credit card. I still had a lot of cash on me but I wasn't sure when I would be able to replenish it. I could write a check but I'd rather write one check for all my different purchases.

The guys at the supply house were helpful. They gave me leads on where to buy blanks and other materials.

While there I looked at their bulletin board. There were several fliers for hiring welders. One even for the company I was working for. One flier caught my eye. It was for an auction of a company that had a lot of equipment. The auction started this afternoon. I pulled the flier down and went out to my truck.

I drove around till I found the place where the auction was going to be. There were already several cars and pickups there with people milling around looking at the equipment that was going to be for sale. I parked and joined the lookers.

There was a lot of newer, very nice equipment that was going to be for sale today. I watched the other folks who were looking at stuff to watch none of them even pausing at the welding equipment. This could be good for what I thought I might want.

At the auctioneer's table I registered and gave them my credit card so they could check the balance I could spend. It was really high because of my savings and what I had been paid. I took my number and walked across the street to have lunch at a little Spanish lunch wagon. I had my favorite of yellow rice, black beans and pulled pork.

At one o'clock the auctioneer started off with office equipment and furniture. Next he went into the shop and began selling the big drills, brakes, lathes and other tool and die equipment. When he finished with that, he passed the corner where all the welding equipment was and went outside where there was a ton of raw material in blanks and such. While he was selling this stuff, one of his workers were bringing out tools from the tool room so he would sell off some stock then sell a selection of tools.

He sold all that stuff then a couple of beat up pickups and a couple of cars. By this time there were only a few people left. We went back into the shop where he finished selling off most of the stuff from the tool room. More people left.

Finally, he set up by the welding equipment and started selling off the old junk. The few people who were there were paying what I thought was way too much for the old stuff so I thought I might be out of luck to get any good deals on what I liked.

He finally put up an item I wanted. The machine would be worth somewhere around three hundred. I let some guy in a fancy shirt and slacks make a bid of fifty bucks and listened while the auctioneer was trying to get the price up by another hundred dollars. He kept on till he was down to asking for another twenty-five when I raised my card and hollered, "And ten."

The guy in the slacks shrugged his shoulder and waved his hand like he didn't want any part of it. The auctioneer kept on till he finally pointed at me and said, "Sold for sixty dollars."

He sold some more old equipment till he came to what looked like a brand new or at least nearly new gas kit on wheels, complete with wire feed and all the toys. This was probably worth seven or eight hundred. The new price had to be about fifteen hundred.

The slacks guy bid a hundred. The auctioneer begged for more for a while until I finally raised my card and bid one twenty-five. The auctioneer immediately went for two and the slacks guy raised his card. Back pointing at me, the auctioneer was trying to get me to go three. I finally said, "and a quarter."

We went back and forth till the slacks guy finally was getting with the program and bidding twenty-five at a time. When I bid five hundred after a long beg from the auctioneer, the slacks guy stared at me long and hard. He turned his back and walked to the door. What a deal to buy this for five hundred bucks.

The last piece of equipment I was interested in was a new tig machine. When no one bid on it, I offered fifty. Amazingly what I had figured I would pay about five hundred for went for fifty.

The helper had brought a stack of supplies from the supply room. All kinds of rods, wire, hoods, goggles, different size wands. There was probably two or three grand worth of goodies included. That got me excited. When no one bid after working down from a thousand, the auctioneer pointed at me and just paused. I shrugged my shoulders then said, "hundred." He didn't even wait. He just said sold.

"Finally," the auctioneer said, "we have something that didn't get sold earlier. The bankruptcy court said it should be worth more but after watching what just happened in this last hour, the man said to sell it."

The helper ran outside and drove in a one ton dual wheel diesel truck with a custom box tool bed. On the truck was what looked like every kind of welding apparatus known to man.

I poked around and looked into the bins at all the supplies. There were hardly any scratches in the bed. There were chains and rope plus the back pulled out on rollers for a welding table with clamps and vices mounted on it. There was only eleven hundred miles on the thing.

I had no idea how much something like this would be worth, probably over thirty or forty thousand, maybe even more.

The auctioneer started waving around a handful of papers. "I have here the receipts for the truck, and the custom bed. This package was purchased new just one month ago for eighty-three thousand dollars. Now I know the bed isn't worth a lot to many of you but the truck has to be worth at least twenty-five. Now you can bid a fair price and get the whole rig."

I liked that term, "Rig."

The slacks guy had come back and immediately bid ten grand. Another guy with white shoes that must have just shown up bid eleven. Those two got the truck up to fourteen before Mr. White Shoes lost interest. Slacks was standing at fourteen while the auctioneer was asking for everything from fifteen to twenty-five. I finally raised my hand and said fourteen and a half. Slacks looked at me and actually looked sick. He said fifteen and a little later I said and a half. At seventeen thousand, the slacks guy looked green, turned around and walked out the door. No one else wanted to bid as the auctioneer kept trying to get more. He looked over at a guy in a suit. The suit nodded grimly and auctioneer pointed at me, "Sold to the long hared gentleman who knows a real bargain."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.