Grace's Journey - Cover

Grace's Journey

Copyright© 2008 by Little Preggo

Chapter 3

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 3 - While running away from an arranged marriage, Grace finds a caring man on the Oregon Trail. As they find themselves beginning to fall for each other an unexpected Indian attack changes all their plans.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Historical   Pregnancy  

A strong smell of fire met Grace's nose as she struggled to open her eyes from a heavy sleep, she had been dreaming of Marcus and their unborn child. Slowly, Grace reached down to touch her stomach, saddened by the fact that it was only a dream. She rolled over on her side and felt a soft fur underneath her. This wasn't the wagon! The wagon's bed was made of a cotton fabric. Her eyes flew open as the memories of the day come flooding back to her. She was a captive, taken by an Indian. She vividly remembered crying herself to sleep after the strong, dark skinned man had tied her ankles together and left her alone in the teepee.

Grace sat up and tried to kick the ropes off her feet with no luck. Fresh tears spring to her eyes and Grace desperately tried to stop them. Her Indian captor had informed her earlier that tears were, "no use."

Where was Marcus? Was he alive? Was he coming for her? Grace had no idea what was in store. Full of fear, she tried desperately to remove the ropes from her ankles. She had to get out of here. She had to get back to Marcus.

Strange voices outside the teepee caused her to freeze and sit up rigidly. Two male voices sounded like they were getting closer. Fear hammered in Grace's chest as she thought about the unknown that lay before her. She watched as a hand lifted the entrance flap of the teepee and two men entered. One was the man who had captured her, another was younger with softer features. The younger one looked at her with an open expression, it seemed to Grace like he had never seen a white skinned girl before. His dark eyes roved her body and he was practically drinking in the sight of her. The older Indian watched with a smug look on his face. He mumbled some unintelligible words to the younger Indian, who nodded an answer.

Grace trembled as she watched the two men. Her fate was in their hands and she didn't think they had wonderful plans for her. She witnessed another scene between them filled with more unintelligible words in their native language and she watched as the older Indian walked out of the tent.

The younger one smiled at her, "Hello."

Grace's eyes widened at the sound of something she could understand. "You speak English?" she asked.

The Indian nodded. "Yes. I am Tall Pine, what's your name?"

"Grace," she said curtly with a lift of her chin. "What am I doing here?"

Tall Pine squatted down to meet her eyes. "Mad Bull brought you here for me."

"Mad Bull is the man who captured me?"

Tall Pine nodded. "He thought you would make a suitable wife for me."

Grace's jaw dropped at the word wife. NO! She was going to marry Marcus. Who did these Indians think they were just stealing other men's ladies? "That won't be happening." She told him defiantly.

For the first time since Tall Pine had entered the teepee, his face hardened somewhat.

"I have someone coming to rescue me," she informed him.

Tall Pine gave her a once over. Silently he debated on what to tell her. Finally, he stood and said, "I don't think that will be happening," before turning on his heel and walking out.

Grace stared at the teepee door long after he had gone, what did he mean by that. Surely, Marcus was coming for her. There was only one way that he would not. The thought of the only reason that would keep him away caused a lump to ride in Grace's throat. No, she would not allow herself to think that way. Marcus was coming for her. He would rescue her and take her away to start their life together.

Grace woke with the sun the next morning, Tall Pine and Mad Bull had left her alone for the rest of the night for which she was grateful. It had given her some time to think of how she was going to escape. If they ever untied her legs. She was desperately hungry when she woke up, as well as hot and thirsty. Although Grace was proud, she didn't think she was too proud to ask for food and water.

"Tall Pine?" She tentatively called out.

He was in her teepee quicker than lightening, making her wonder if he had been sitting right outside.

"Grace, did you sleep well?"

"I'm hungry and thirsty," she answered.

He smiled at her spunk. "I'll be right back." He returned with some type of oatmeal and water. Which Grace finished in a hurry as he watched her with a slight smile on his face.

When she finished, Grace handed her dishes to Tall Pine and he took them with a smile that made her heart freeze. Quickly she shook her head, releasing the thought from her mind and focusing on Marcus who would soon come for her. It had been three days, but she was positive that he was planning his attack this very instant.

Tall Pine left with her empty dishes and returned almost immediately. He sat across from her and drank in her beauty. Her long fiery hair was enticing to him, it was like nothing he had ever seen before. His fingers ached to reach out and touch a strand.

When Tall Pine reached for her, Grace did not flinch. She had promised herself that she would stand her ground with these Indians. There was no intention in her mind of letting Tall Pine think she was weak.

"They are planning our wedding for tomorrow," he informed her while twisting her locks between his fingers.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.