Together - Cover

Together

Copyright© 2008 by GentleButFirm

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Grow, learn, share, break, lose, love, destroy, despair, depart... Two girls grow up... And not alone...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

It was dark when I woke up. I looked up to where the clock ought to have been, and then realised I wasn't at home. Was I with Dennis? No, not Dennis. Oh! Rissa. Oh yes, Rissa. As soon as my head registered that, I realised that I didn't just wake up. Things were a little muddled, because I was sure I'd been dreaming ... something sexy. Something naughty. I remembered, as well, what I'd been doing before I fell asleep. Yes, Rissa.

And then I figured it out. I knew why I was awake. I knew what was happening. It was that feeling again. That movement. That undulation. My God, she was at it again!

My eyes were closed, but it was too dark to see much anyway. I leaned across and put my hand on her hip, just the way I used to, and the movement stopped.

I spoke. "It's alright, Rissa. I was just making sure you knew I was here. You don't need to stop. I like it."

Nothing moved. My mind registered something else, and slowly figured out what it was. That hip. That skin. That wasn't Rissa!

I opened my eyes and looked properly. I couldn't see terribly well in the gloom, but that certainly wasn't Rissa. It wasn't a woman. It wasn't Dennis either. It was Max.

I jumped, and gasped. I sat and looked across. Max and Rissa were lying there, on their sides, facing away from me. Needless to say, Max was behind her. They both turned their heads, still saying nothing, and looked at me.

I didn't say anything either. Suddenly being naked was important, and I covered my breasts. I stared.

They both lay there, motionless, waiting.

I just watched.

Eventually Max spoke quietly and calmly. "Sorry Jamie. I didn't mean to frighten you. I didn't mean any harm. One word from you and I'll leave."

"No, Max, it's your bed, for God's sake. I'll go."

Rissa spoke then. Just as quietly and calmly as Max. "No, Jamie, please don't. Look, I know it's strange, and I meant to talk to you about it first, but ... would you stay?"

"Stay?"

"Yeah. It's ... Max honey, let me go for a minute?" he pushed back a little. Bumped into my hip. Rissa grunted, and turned to me. "It's a thing. A fantasy. We've both wanted to do it with you here. For a long time."

"You ... but ... so last night, that was just..."

"No, no. It's different. That was something I knew you wanted to do. This ... I'm not so sure."

"You're not the only fucking one. I'm naked in bed with your husband."

Rissa paused, and then spoke again. "I know. I know, Jamie. Could I try to explain, before you run off?"

"Might as well, Rissa. I'm naked, and sure as fuckin' hell awake."

"Look, ever since the beginning, we've both known that you were usually awake, across the room. You were touching yourself and listening to us. Maybe that was a bit kinky, but we knew, and we liked it. Both of us. No, Max, let me talk."

"You knew?"

"Of course we did. Hell, you made enough noise. And sometimes you got there first."

"Oh, shit."

"Did you never think we might have? Hell, Jamie, given our history, how could it be otherwise?"

"You told him?"

"I'm not saying I wouldn't have, but I didn't need to. Like I said, we could hear you."

"Okay, so ... alright, well I admit, I really liked it. So there. But that's not climbing into bed with you both."

"You could have. I just never figured out a way to tell you."

"Fuck!"

She whispered. "Yes ... if you wanted to. Yes."

"Oh, God."

"Look, maybe this was a bad idea. I'm sorry, Jamie."

"No, hold on. The least you can do is let me get this straight. I'm not always at my best at ... what the fuck time is it anyway? And I don't have my Goddam panties on."

"It's about three AM, Jamie." That was Max.

Then Clarissa. "Isn't it always, Jamie?"

"Yeah, isn't it. So ... what ... Shit, where's Dennis? I don't want him to know about this."

Max again. "He doesn't. He won't."

"What did you do, drug him?"

"Better. Sent him home."

"Huh?"

"He woke up. I told him you'd got pissed with him for being so drunk, and that you'd caught a cab home. He grabbed his stuff and left."

"Oh, God."

Rissa spoke then. "Look, I thought maybe you'd want to. If not, let's just call it quits."

"You expected me to want to be in bed with you and your husband? While you fuck?"

She sighed. "Yes. Sounds stupid now you say it like that."

"Was I supposed to help out, or what?"

"We didn't think that through. Ahh ... either way."

"Max, you really knew what I was doing?"

"I did. Sorry, Jamie. Maybe I should have said something."

"You liked it?"

"Yeah. What can I say? I'm a pervert. I thought you knew, and were just choosing not to say."

"No."

"No, I see that now."

"I don't ... it's all too quick. Hold on. Just now. You two. You were... ?"

Rissa answered first. "Yes, Jamie. We were. Thanks for interrupting." I could hear the sarcasm, but barely see the smile.

"That's a joke, right?"

"The thanks part, yes. Not the sex part. That was for real."

"Got it. God. I should go."

"I wish you wouldn't. If you stay, we can just talk, if you want."

"No. Look, Max has a hard-on. He doesn't want to talk."

"Just now I'm happy to talk. Erections generally prefer a more positive atmosphere."

"Sorry Max. I just need to understand. How long have you been planning this?"

Rissa put her hand over Max's mouth. "No, honey, be quiet." She turned to me. "Look, it's not some big plan. It just came up one night while we were ... talking."

"Oh, talking like you were when I woke up?"

"More or less, yes."

Max grinned. "But she was on top."

"I was."

"I see. Can I tell you guys something?"

They both spoke at once. "Sure."

"I'm intrigued. I'm naked too, but intrigued. I've always wondered what it would be like. Rissa, if you'd sat me down and explained it, when I was between men, I'd probably have said yes."

"You would?"

"Yeah. But now you've shanghaied me into it instead. That's not nice."

"Oh, God, Jamie, we never intended any trouble. I'm so sorry."

"Yeah. Forgiven. Could you do something for me now?"

"You want a lift home?"

"No. I want you to carry on with what you were doing before I woke up."

"Really?"

"Really."

"You're going to stay?"

"Uh huh. I figure I can't be any kinkier than the two of you, so why be embarrassed. Turn around, Rissa. Your husband has needs." Completely ignoring my instructions Rissa jumped over her naked husband and hugged me. Then it was Max's turn. "I thought, Mr Jones, that erections weren't comfortable in this environment?"

"That was then, this is now."

"You recover quickly."

"So do you, Jamie."

"Shhh ... You're not supposed to know."

"I'll never tell."

"Wife. Attend your wife."

They both looked at me again, said nothing, then lay down the way they were before. Max was pushed up against me again, his ass pressed against my thighs. He was taller than me, so my face was against his upper back. Rissa was in front of him, facing away. I couldn't see too much, so I popped my head up to check. She was busy manoeuvring herself, tipping her body forward a little so Max could find the right spot. He didn't have any problem, and she slid herself gently down over him, and then pressed her body back against his.

I lay down again, pushed my ass out just a little to give me room, lifted one leg, and slid my hand down to the sopping patch between my thighs. I rested my leg on Max's leg. My hand brushed against his ass, and he knew exactly what I was doing. He sighed, like he so often had from across the room, and thrust inside his lovely wife. She pushed against him, and I could feel that too, though not in such a direct way.

The three of us started to move. It was strange, but in the nicest way. My hand would be gently crushed against my clit as Max pulled back from Rissa, and I would slide the back of my hand along the cleft of his buttocks on the opposite stroke.

I don't know if you've ever listened to the end of The William Tell Overture. It's not the sort of thing I generally like, but one time I was with a guy who played it while we cavorted on his bed, and this was a little like then, but so much nicer. Fast, big movements for a while, building to something, and then overtaken by a gentle calm piece where everything is retained but somehow a little more is added. Then build almost to a crescendo again ... and fall to something maintainable for a bit longer.

It meant that the sensations went on and on. The feelings intensified, but never quite enough.

I could feel Max flexing as he slid in and out of Rissa. I could hear her sighs from beside him. It was everything I always thought it would be. It was more than that. And it went on and on.

More than once I thought I was past the point of no return, but something held me back.

That is, until Rissa let out a long, drawn out groan, and asked if she was the only one who was going to come right then. She wasn't. Max thrust inside her, and called out really loudly as he exploded within her clamped legs. They both shuddered, and my fingers were only able to slide up and over my clit once more before I joined them. I pressed up close behind Max, eager to feel the orgasm I'd heard so many times before.

One of the nicest things was that I didn't need to keep quiet. It wasn't as though there was any doubt as to exactly what I was doing. I screamed. Loudly.

I rocked helplessly for a while, my body taking no notice of my instructions. Slowly the three of us calmed down, and I lay there for a little longer, just listening to the sounds, smelling the scent of raw sex, and feeling the touch of him in front of me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.