Together - Cover

Together

Copyright© 2008 by GentleButFirm

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Grow, learn, share, break, lose, love, destroy, despair, depart... Two girls grow up... And not alone...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

The next few years were one adventure after another, if at a distance. Clarissa had a knack for finding compatible partners, and using them just the way she wanted to. She wasn't much interested in relationships. It was just sex to her. In fact, her most stable relationship was probably the Mutual Masturbation Club, of which she and I were the sole membership.

I took things more slowly. Somehow the knowledge of Rissa's escapades was enough, when combined with the opportunity to wriggle in bed with her. I hung out, hoping for love, while Rissa did the fucking.

That's not to say I never dated, nor that I was entirely innocent. One particularly amusing story involved making a boy from school come in his pants at the movies. Not that it took much effort on my part. It was amusing mostly because he claimed on a regular basis to being highly experienced with the ladies. He'd worn the wrong pants that night, and everyone was laughing about the stain as he left the cinema. He lied about his endowment as well, but it wasn't me who told everyone. It wasn't Rissa either. Not this time.

I also met some nice boys. Not nice in the sense of being well behaved exactly. I'm not sure they exist. But boys who were likeable, and fun to spend time with. They required a little maintenance so their hands didn't wander too much, but they accepted the terms-of-use mostly, and left their orgasms until they got home.

I have a suspicion I must have been the most knowledgeable virgin in the school, and I often gave advice to these boys. I wasn't the only one at home alone in bed getting some solo hand action. One particularly helpless boy was convinced that was why he had glasses, but couldn't manage to stop. I encouraged him to embrace it instead.

I lived on Rissa's stories mostly. Her confessions. We also played out every fantasy we could imagine, in whispers, as we stroked ourselves, and then as often as not Rissa would run off and find a boy to try out whatever it was we had discussed.

I managed to finish school with what can only be described as an intact cherry. Rissa and I were both going to continue our educations at the same university, away from town, and were going to share a room in a hostel for a while. As a result, Rissa felt the need to say an intimate goodbye to everyone she'd been close to. That was quite a list, but she damn near pulled it off. I was worn out just hearing the stories. Rissa was a mess.

Once we left town though, things were different. Rissa didn't exactly slow down though. Her conquests were becoming something of a concern to me, though I never said so. She would go out to a party, and then come back home with what seemed like a random man late at night. I often knew nothing about it until the pair of them woke me with their rampant activities across the room. Yes, sometimes I liked that, I admit, and it wasn't unusual for the three of us to come in unison. I always told Rissa afterwards, and then we both came again.

It took about a year of this before anything else changed much. We were both working hard, and we were both shocked when we met the two of them. Rissa's boyfriend, Max, was just another in a long list for a start, but I noticed after a month that she'd not moved on, and spoke with her about it. She was surprised herself, not having really noticed, but admitted things with her man were good, and that she was in no hurry to do anything about it.

I was less enthusiastic than I might ordinarily have been, because I had other things to worry about. I'd met a man as well. Kevin was about my age. Smart, funny, and charming. We shared a class. Then a meal. From there it was a short jump to flirting in his car. It felt funny to me. It was as though I'd been doing this for years, even though I'd never been in a situation remotely like it.

Kevin respected the limits I put on his inquisitive hands, and the second time we parked up I rewarded him for it by rubbing his cock through his jeans until he exploded, grunting and groaning as he made a mess. Two things happened then. First I realised how awful it must have been for the boy in the movie theatre. I made sure Kevin made it home without being discovered, though he didn't seem too worried. The second thing was that I realised just how desperate I was for some release of my own, and that I needed to escape or give in to his offers. I escaped, but not without serious misgivings.

When I got home, Rissa was there, and alone for a change. We reverted to familiar ways, and piled into bed together to relate the story. I came a few minutes later, just ahead of the girl beside me.

There was a plateau with Kevin after that. I didn't let him touch me below the waist, expect maybe my ass now and then, though he had free reign with my breasts. I routinely got him off with my hands, extracting him from his trousers and doing our best to contain the mess with tissues, laughing as he sprayed everywhere but where we expected.

Rissa stayed with Max too, despite bets being taken that she wouldn't. He was nice. He treated her properly, but also managed to construct some boundaries that she never seemed able to do herself. I'd been in the room while they were having sex a few times, always pretending to be asleep, but actually busy. After a while Rissa started spending a little more time at Max's place, and I saw little of him unless we were out on a double date or the two of them had decided on staying in our room.

Here's the thing. I'd decided I wouldn't have sex until I fell in love. Until I thought that I could spend the rest of my life with someone, and he could return the favour. That someone, it turned out, was Kevin. While Rissa was fucking Max to within an inch of his life, I was debating that area below the waist, and how I might allow Kevin to explore it.

I told Rissa about my plans, and the next day Max asked me to have a coffee with him. I thought maybe he was wanting to break up with Clarissa, and thought she should have some support. Perhaps he wanted to tell me, because despite moving on he rather liked her. I was wrong. My next thoughts were that he was hitting on me. I was wrong again.

"Jamie," he started, sitting up straight in his chair, and looking very serious. "It's about Kevin."

"Kevin? What's happened?"

"Oh, nothing. Nothing's happened. Not yet. And anyway..."

"What?" I wasn't my normal patient self.

Max shook his head. "It's not Kevin I'm worried about. It's you."

"Oh, please. I can look after myself."

"Yes, I'm sure you can, but look, there are things about him."

"Like what?"

"I can't ... can't go into that. I've just heard a lot, around."

"And?"

"Well, I was talking to Clarissa." Max never referred to the abbreviated version of her name."Talking to her, and ... I got the impression you were ready."

"Ready, Max? Ready for what?"

"Ready to ... well, take things ... you know ... to the next ... level, I guess."

I blushed furiously, and hoped Rissa hadn't been telling him any secrets. "Level, Max? You're talking in riddles."

"You love him," he stated bluntly.

"I ... yeah, perhaps I do."

"Yeah. Well, before it moves beyond perhaps you should consider moving on."

"Why?"

"He's no good, Jamie. He's just no good."

I stood, threw some money on the table, and walked out. That night I went to a movie with Kevin, went drinking with him afterwards, and then more or less encouraged him to take me back to his place.

The drink and the anger helped somehow, and I didn't feel nearly as nervous as I thought I would. Kevin was an absolute gentleman, ensuring that I was sure about what I was doing, allowing me time to sort things the way I wanted them to be.

We finished up tip-toeing in our underwear from the sofa to his bed. I was chilly just in thin pink panties, and his boxers can't have helped him much more, given the size of the bulge in the front of them.

He lay me down on the top of the bed, and turned the lights down low. We could still vaguely hear the music from the living room, and the combination created a surreal atmosphere in which I was strangely comfortable.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.