Together - Cover

Together

Copyright© 2008 by GentleButFirm

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Grow, learn, share, break, lose, love, destroy, despair, depart... Two girls grow up... And not alone...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

It took Rissa about six months to move on from using her own hands to making use of someone else's. Not mine. Joey's.

Joey was a quiet guy, studious. Something of a geek. Clarissa figured he was the perfect choice. He didn't have bad habits to unlearn, he wasn't likely to get so aggressive she couldn't stop him, and he was kind of cute in a nondescript fashion.

She told me all about the plan beforehand, and I was as excited as she was, though I'd never have had the nerve myself. Rissa whispered the details to me late one night, while we were doing what we usually did. I came fast and hard, and I wasn't the only one.

It doesn't really matter how the plan was conceived. What's important is what actually happened on the day.

Rissa got me to help her engineer a conversation with Joey. In the end, he'd had to have been deaf, dumb and blind not to take the hint. He managed to comprehend, just, and suddenly he and Clarissa were going on a date. To the movies. Saturday.

The pick-up was funny. Rissa's mother let them go without even asking any questions. Joey looked so harmless that she never considered there was any threat to her daughter's innocence. She should have interrogated Rissa.

The two of them went to the movie in his car. The movie was fine. The burger afterwards was nice. The suggestion by Rissa to park the car under the trees near the pond was unexpected, but Joey took that in his stride. Sitting in the dark, with the radio quietly playing in the background, Rissa kissed Joey. He realised belatedly what was going on, and kissed back. Rissa was surprised to find that he wasn't too bad.

The kissing progressed until Joey's instincts kicked in, and he slid his hands down Rissa's back. She didn't resist him, as he thought she would. Instead, she pressed her chest against his as best she could in the cramped front of the car. Rissa then did her best to give him better access, and that startled him. The instincts kicked back in though, and he removed one hand from behind her back and found a way in the awkward seat to take hold of one of her breasts. Game on.

Hands roamed to and fro then, Joey taking full advantage of the presumably first opportunity he'd had to actually touch a woman. Rissa was wearing jeans and a tee shirt, and when Joey's hand found its way up the back of the shirt to her bra strap she shorted out a possible hitch by undoing it herself. It didn't take Joey long to realise that meant he could fondle her breasts directly, and his other hand pulled up the front of her shirt enough that he could insert his hand, slide past the dislodged bra and take hold of her breast. His other hand soon joined in, and he was caressing her smooth skin, and groaning.

Not wanting to lose momentum, Rissa reached over and slid her hand up Joey's leg, rubbing his jeans hard, and finding her way to his obviously rather uncomfortable hard-on. He jumped when she touched his leg. He jumped again when she rubbed her hand over his concealed cock. He jumped a third time when she gently took his hand from her breast and pulled it out the bottom of her shirt.

Rissa swears to me that he stopped breathing when she spread her knees, placed his hand between her legs and slid it up. He sat there for a while, his fingers on her mound, hers on his bulge, and then started to caress her. He wasn't at all expert about it, but that hardly mattered at this point. Rissa knew that she should play hard to get about now, but she wasn't remotely capable of it.

She took her hand from his cock for a moment, unbuttoned her jeans, lifted her hips from the seat briefly, and slid the jeans down to her knees. Joey knew exactly what she was doing, but seemed unable to take the next step, so she lifted herself again, braced herself against the car seat, hooked her fingers in the waistband of her sexiest panties, and slid them down, past his shaking hand, to meet her trousers. She pushed both garments a little further towards her ankles, spread her knees, and invited Joey, without saying a word, to help himself.

Rissa expected Joey to touch her then. She needed to be touched, and she desperately wanted it to be someone other than herself, so she was a little perturbed when he took his hands away. She couldn't see too well, but realised that he was following her moves, and had pulled his jeans off his bulging cock. She couldn't complain about that. He wouldn't have been too comfortable, and anyway she wanted to feel it, and he was helping with that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.