An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life - Cover

An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life

Copyright© 2008 by bluedragon

Chapter 6: Girlfriend

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6: Girlfriend - A teenage boy learning about love and sex with his cute classmates, gorgeous cheerleaders, friends at summer camp, a beautiful neighbor, and even his own sisters.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Big Breasts   School  

July 2000, Summer Break

"You should call your girlfriend."

"Huh?" With red eyes, I blearily turned my gaze to my big sister Brandi.

"Call Megan," she said. "You just got home and she'll want to hear from you tonight. Girls like that."

"Oh ... right, right," I nodded.

"Just looking out for you little bro," Brandi smiled and hopped up the stairs to her bedroom. I was simultaneously thankful and annoyed at her. Thankful, because it never would have occurred to me to call my "girlfriend" upon returning from a month away and it WAS a good idea. Annoyed, because SHE had slept for most of the drive home and had the energy to hop while I still couldn't sleep in a moving vehicle and was feeling bone tired.

I staggered over and told my mom I wanted to use the phone when she was done. She was letting Beth Evans know our family had arrived safe and sound. I toyed with the idea of asking to speak with Dawn for a little while, but sighed and pushed my best friend from my mind. Dwelling on her wasn't going to do me any good from five hundred miles away.

Five minutes later, I was dialing the half-remembered phone number to Megan's house.

"Ben!" Megan answered breathlessly as soon as she picked up the line. Ah, the age of caller I.D.

"Hey..." I said tiredly.

"You're back!"

"Evidently."

"You don't sound excited to hear my voice," she pouted. Megan had seemingly built this moment into some grand reunion and I was disappointing her.

"Sorry. I'm just exhausted. I couldn't sleep for the entire drive down," I replied wearily.

"Oh, okay." She went silent for a second.

Now what was I supposed to do? Brandi had said to call her but hadn't told me what to say. What did I want to say? Hey Megan, I still like you and want to fuck your brains out but I didn't really miss you because I spent my entire time fucking the brains out of my best friend and her sister with big tits! Yeah, that would go over well.

"I got your letter," Megan said brightly.

Letter? Oh, yeah ... Sometime in the middle of the month at camp, when Dawn and I were reminding ourselves we were just friends, we'd both sat down and written letters to our actual boyfriend and girlfriend. Dawn wrote some flowery romantic thing that went on for three pages. I wrote a half-page 'Hey I'm having fun but I miss you' short note.

"Yeah, sorry I'm not a better writer. I'm really not a 'letters' kind of guy."

"That's okay," Megan said sweetly. "I'm just happy you remembered to write." She sighed. "Oh, I wish I could see you right now!"

"Me, too," I said automatically. I felt bad. Megan had been such a good friend to me over the past year, but right now I couldn't muster up the same enthusiasm she had for this relationship.

"Am..." Megan's voice cracked nervously as she took a deep breath. "Ben, am I still your girlfriend?"

Both my eyebrows rose. To tell the truth, if Dawn had come back to Orange County with me, my answer to Megan would be 'no'. I would MUCH rather be with my Dawn than Megan. But then again, if Dawn was living nearby, I doubted I would ever have even started being Megan's boyfriend in the first place.

And right now, having a girlfriend sounded better than being single. So with as much conviction in my voice as I could manage, I answered, "Of course. I promised, didn't I?"

"Oh, thank god," Megan sighed with obvious relief. "I wanted to believe you'd still want me, but I was afraid."

"Relax, Megan. I still want you," I forced some cheer into my voice. "It's only been a month."

"I want you." Megan dropped her voice almost to a whisper as she husked, "I got sooo horny for you this last month, Ben."

"Me, too," I said automatically, and the husk in her voice made me remember what Megan looked like naked.

"When can we meet again?" she asked anxiously.

"Uh, Monday, I guess. When our parents go to work."

"Not tomorrow?" Megan whined.

"Well, maybe for a bit. But we won't have anywhere private to go."

"I don't care. I just want to see you, Ben," her voice was urgent, and she started panting softly. "I'm touching myself right now thinking of you."

My eyes popped open. "Are you in front of your parents?"

"No, silly," she giggled. "I brought the phone into my room."

"Oh, okay."

"So when you masturbate tonight, will you think of me?" she asked hopefully.

"Uh, honestly, I don't think I've got the energy to masturbate. I'm going to pass out as soon as I hit my bed." And then I was hit with a big yawn that seemed to last a minute.

Megan giggled, "You really ARE tired."

I sighed. "Long day."

"Well, I'll let you go. You'll call me tomorrow?"

"Yes."

"Promise?"

"Yes."

"When tomorrow?"

I rolled my eyes in cranky annoyance. She was getting rather clingy, but I supposed it was understandable since I'd been gone for a month. I was sure she'd calm down after a few days. I sighed, "I'll call you, okay? We'll go out tomorrow night."

"Okay, good night, Ben. I love you," she said sweetly.

"Good night, Megan," I replied and then hung up the phone.


"Hey there, Ben. Where've you been all summer?"

I froze in place on the sidewalk, turning to see a cherry red Mustang convertible idling next to the sidewalk. In the driver's seat was Adrienne Dennis, gorgeous blonde cheerleader and neighbor down the street. It looked like she was just coming back from the beach, a cooler and towels in the backseat along with a wakeboard, and her only covering up top was a skimpy bikini that would have put Dayna's to shame. At least I was used to seeing Dayna's big tits, so I was quickly able to get over my shock and bring my eyes up to Adrienne's gorgeous face.

"Uh, hey Adrienne," I turned in surprise. "Well, my family goes up to a camp every July."

"Cool." Her smile flashed big rows of pearly white teeth. "Looks like you did some working out while you were up there. You're looking good, Ben."

"Uh, thanks."

She giggled and then shifted her car into gear. "I'll see you around." And then she drove up another few houses before opening the garage and turning left into it. I put her out of mind and instead hurried down to Keira McNeil's door.

Now perhaps if I hadn't been so eager to see Keira again, I would have looked around to make sure the coast was clear before ringing the doorbell. But I was eager, and I didn't check, and I never saw Adrienne come out of the garage to stare at me from across the street.

I had to ring the bell a second time before the door finally opened, and then there was my favorite adult woman in the world wearing a light summer dress that caused me to pop an instant boner.

"Ben, hi!" Keira jumped forward and enveloped me in a hug. Good lord she smelled good. Her lush brown hair was pulled back to show off her pretty face and I felt the warmth of her bare shoulders beneath my hands as I returned the hug.

And then before we got out of the doorway, instinct overtook us and our heads came together for a passionate kiss.

When we finally broke apart, Keira took my hand and tugged me into her house while closing the door. We moved into the living room and settled onto the couch. "Oh, Ben, I've missed you! How was camp?"

"It was great. Just great," I said brightly, eager to share my budding relationship with Dawn. Keira McNeil was the only one in the world I trusted enough to tell. Not my parents, not my friends, just her. "So much happened to me up there."

"I can't wait to hear it. And I've got a lot to tell you myself," she smiled wistfully, a hint of wary concern in her eyes.

"Can it wait?" I asked with my eyes obviously running up and down her body. I hadn't cum since Friday and my hormones were pumping in overdrive. Her flower-print dress had slender straps and a bustline that drooped low enough to show the beginnings of her cleavage. And the rest of the material was light and thin enough to outline her body's curves.

Keira took one look at the hunger in my eyes and she blushed. "Well, I suppose it can."

Eagerly, I leaned across the couch and captured her lips with my own again, reveling in her familiar taste and quickly bringing my hands up to her shoulders to grip her tightly.

The beautiful brunette moaned and put her hands to my head, tilting my face so that she could plunge her tongue deeper into my mouth. And then her hands moved to my back, gripping my shirt and balling it up in her fists while she groaned and pulled me atop her so that I was lying across her body on the couch.

We frenched for a minute while Keira scrabbled to tug my shirt over my head. And when my bare chest was revealed to her, she paused and squeezed my hard pecs. "You've been toning up, Ben. Getting a lot of exercise at camp?"

"Something like that," I answered, thinking of my marathon fuck sessions with the Evans girls, pleased that both gorgeous Adrienne and my beautiful Keira thought I was looking better.

"Mmm ... I like..." Keira continued to rub my naked chest. And then she rolled us over so that I was sitting on the couch and she could kneel on the floor to remove my shorts.

My cock was no sooner revealed than Keira had quickly swallowed it, bobbing her head up and down for a minute before popping off and breathlessly asking, "Did you get bigger?"

"Uh, I dunno. Haven't measured it since I left."

"Well, it FEELS bigger. Thicker, at least," she sighed and then stretched her lips around me once again. This time, she also brought up her hand to start jacking me while starting in on the powerful sucking.

I realized Keira's goal. We'd done this enough times and she'd taught me enough of her "non-verbal cues" for me to recognize that she just wanted me to cum as quickly as possible so that she could swallow me down. I was surprised that it actually took me a few seconds to figure that out, out of practice as I was with her specific signs and indicators.

Keira wanted me to pop off in her mouth and she soon got her wish. I bucked my hips off the cushion, shoving my cock against the back of her mouth in reflex before I started painting her tonsils with my cum. She drank down every drop with a happy smile and sighed with satisfaction. Right then, I wasn't sure who was the bigger cumslut: Keira or Dayna.

After cumming, I stood my older lover up and began stripping her. Now that I'd gotten my first orgasm out of the way, I was far more patient and took the time to nuzzle and kiss each bit of exposed skin as I divested the beautiful 28-year-old of each piece of clothing. And I loved the way her green eyes sizzled as she watched me.

I then spun her around to sit on the couch, pulling her hips to the edge and spreading her legs wide. It was my turn to kneel and orally pleasure her. And pleasure her I did. If there was one aspect I had vastly improved upon from repeated practice on the Evans sisters, it was cunnilingus.

Keira had taught me a lot, but she really only knew what felt good for her. Megan was too inexperienced to really understand what was going on or how to explain what she wanted from me, so I pretty much just did the same things I'd done to Keira with a little improvisation based on me trying to read Megan's cues. But Dawn and Dayna, those girls KNEW how to eat pussy. They'd taught me VERY well and now I was showing Keira that the student had become the master.

"Oh MY, Ben!" Keira gasped. "Where did you learn to do THAT?"

I pulled my head up just long enough to say, "I've got a LOT to tell you."

"Tell later. Eat more!" she urged and then pressed my head into her crotch. I did as she asked.

Three orgasms later, Keira couldn't wait any longer and she turned around, knelt on the seat, and braced herself against the backrest with her ass pointed back at me. I saw the wet lips of her sodden pussy between her legs and while fisting my re-hardened cock, I stepped into position and thrust myself into the pretty brunette from behind.

"Ohhh, Ben!" Keira crooned.

"Ohhh, Keira!" I sighed. And then I started pumping. I ran my hands across her naked back, tracing her spine. I gripped her hips to hammer her a little harder for a few strokes. And I bent over to reach around and play with her tits and tweak those sensitive nipples, just the way she liked it.

"Fuck me, Ben! Fuck me!" she began chanting. "Harder! Harder!"

So I fucked her harder.

"Pinch my nipples. Squeeze them!"

So I pinched her nipples. It was so easy having sex with Keira. She knew what she wanted and she was very vocal about telling me. And she reaped all the rewards.

"Oh God! Oh God! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! YES!"

And she was cumming. Her pussy muscles clamped down onto me and I thrust twice more before driving my cock all the way in and holding myself there while I spunked out a heavy load straight into the depths of her clenching box. And we thrashed against each other for a good minute while she rode the waves of her climax and I kept spitting out wad after wad of creamy jism.

When we were done, I got the box of tissues and handed it off to Keira to let her dab herself dry so the couch wouldn't stain. And then still naked, she collapsed into my arms and held herself against my chest. "Ohhh, I needed that, Ben. I thought I'd gotten used to going without sex after three years without Colin. But you spoiled me rotten, big boy. My dildo just isn't the same."

"I'll be here any time you want me," I said sincerely, looking into her eyes.

But that wary concern came back into her green gaze. And taking a deep breath, she said, "We need to talk about that."

"What?"

"I'm dating someone."


We got cleaned up and redressed before sitting back down on the couch together. Keira wanted to ask me questions about camp but I was one-track minded about getting her to explain more about her new "date".

"He's a lawyer, he's 32, and he just got out of a long-term relationship. His girlfriend wanted him to settle down, but he's a workaholic. We met because he won a real estate case for one of my coworkers and we all went to a bar to celebrate about a week after you guys left for camp. He seems like a good guy, and he's not going to pressure me for anything serious right away. We've only been on three dates."

My mind immediately went to Adrienne's comment about what happens after three dates. And biting my lip with jealousy I asked, "Have you had sex with him?"

Keira chuckled at the expression on my face and shook her head. "No."

I visibly relaxed.

But then she continued, "Not yet."

Looking pained, I asked, "You're thinking about it?"

"Are you jealous, Ben?" Keira looked amused.

"I..." I looked up to collect my thoughts. I took a deep breath before responding, "Well, yeah. But it's okay. I get it. It's not like I can marry you. And it's not like I haven't been with anyone else. It's only fair."

"You're young, Ben," Keira smiled wistfully. "I'm ... I'm just using you for sex right now. It wouldn't be fair for me to keep you from living your life or dating around."

I shrugged. "You're not just using me. And if you were, it's not like I'm complaining. You've taught me so much and the sex is wonderful!"

She blushed and smiled. "It IS, isn't it?" Then she shook her head to clear it and frowned at me. "But you have to know Ben: If Stuart and I get serious then we can't sleep together anymore. It wouldn't be fair to him." Her words said "if", but her tone said "when".

I'd known this would happen eventually. I'd felt it in my gut when I left her to go to camp. But expecting it is one thing; not being disappointed is completely different. I sighed and looked at the floor while Keira patiently waited me out. But then I took another deep breath and softly stated, "I understand."

"You're not happy about it."

"Of course not! I LOVE what we do together. But I understand." I gave her a weak smile and Keira pulled me to her to wrap me up in her arms. Damn she smelled good.

"Oh, Ben. If only you were ten years older," she sighed.

I bent my nose down to nuzzle her shoulder and neckline, fighting away the urge to cry. And I reminded myself that it wasn't over yet. It might be over soon, but it wasn't over yet. Heck, Keira and this lawyer guy might never get to the serious point, although she seemed pretty sure that they would. I might as well enjoy what time we still had left.

"Keira?" I said softly while nuzzling her neckline.

"Yes, Ben?"

"If you haven't gotten to the serious point yet, can I make love to you again right now?"

She turned and her green eyes sparkled at me as she slid her dress straps off her shoulders. "Of course."


"Good evening, Mrs. Kwan."

Megan's mom stood in the doorway and smiled down at me. "Good evening, Ben. How was your trip?"

"It was very nice, ma'am," I answered politely, keeping my posture erect and my expression earnest.

"Your parents approved you coming out tonight? You could have seen Megan tomorrow."

"I know, ma'am. I..." I shrugged. "It's been a month. I just miss her."

"Couldn't be as much as Megan missed you. She was moping for DAYS when you left." She chuckled. "I should have you go away more often. She cleaned the entire house to keep herself busy. And she's been so excited this past week knowing you were coming back."

I blushed and kept my mouth shut.

The mirthful expression on Mrs. Kwan's face then vanished as she took a deep breath. "Well, even if your parents have approved for you to go out tonight, I haven't yet. I need to speak with you first, Ben."

My girlfriend's mother then stepped out onto the porch with me and closed the door behind her. I immediately felt my pulse speed up as she folded her arms over her chest and despite the fact that I was eight inches taller than her, I started to feel rather intimidated. "Ben, what are your intentions towards my daughter?"

"Excuse me?" I squeaked.

"I like you Ben. I think you're a good boy and you've been a good friend to Megan this past year. But ever since you two started dating, she's become a completely different girl. Makeup, clothing, her attitude. She's not rebellious or anything, but all of a sudden, she's not my little girl anymore. I feel like she's grown up overnight. And I have to know," Mrs. Kwan began menacingly. "Have you had sex with my daughter?"

My eyes flew open and I blurted, "No! Not y-" Too late, I bit down on my lip to stifle the next word.

"Not yet?" Mrs. Kwan finished for me. "Was that the plan for tonight? Were you planning to drive her somewhere so you could seduce her and take her virginity?

"No, no! I swear! I had no such plans or intentions! I'd never push Megan to do anything she didn't want!" I didn't bother to explain that I'd already had sex twice that morning with a beautiful brunette adult and so didn't NEED to get laid tonight.

"I'm not worried about you pushing Megan. I'm worried about HER urges. Megan is so infatuated with you right now that she'd let you do ANYTHING to her, more so now that you've been gone this past month. I was hoping that the time away would let her ardor for you cool a bit. But this past month has only made her more in love with you. And I'm afraid she's going to do something stupid."

"We're just going for a drive, Mrs. Kwan," I tried to explain. "I missed my girlfriend and she missed me. We're not going to do anything stupid."

"Can I have your word on that?"

"What?"

"Your word, young man. You will not have sex with my daughter. If you can't give me that, you're not going out tonight."

I blinked rapidly while my brain raced. "Uh, okay. I can promise that we will not have sex. The last time I saw Megan, I knew she wasn't ready anyways. And I honestly have no intentions of ... seducing her ... We're just going for a drive."

Then I finally felt some steel return to my spine and I took a deep breath. "But that's just for tonight. I mean no disrespect, Mrs. Kwan, but whether or not to have sex will ultimately be Megan's decision, not just mine or yours. She and I may very well come to that point in our relationship. All I can promise you for the future is that I will always treat her the way she deserves."

Mrs. Kwan locked her eyes onto mine for a long minute and mustering every ounce of courage I had in me, I simply held her gaze.

At last, she exhaled and her eyes softened. "You're a good boy, Ben. You're a teenager full of hormones, and that frightens me, but you're a good boy. Megan could do a lot worse. I may not be thrilled that my little girl is growing up, but I'm happy that she's growing up with you. You can go out tonight."

I sighed with relief.

Mrs. Kwan began to open the front door again but stopped with it just a few inches open. "Remember your promise about tonight, Ben." She smiled. "I know you can't promise forever, but I may end up asking you to repeat that promise every single night you come by to pick her up."

I smiled and then she went inside.

Two minutes later, after a couple of yells in Chinese, Megan came racing out and launched herself into my arms, hitting me with enough force to knock me back and make me stagger for balance. A split second later, Megan's lips were on my own and she was humming happily as she kissed me with long built-up passion.

When we finally broke for air, the cute brunette panted at me, "Oh, Ben! I missed you so much!"

"I can tell," I chuckled and looked her over. For some reason, my memory of Megan had failed to do her justice. In comparison to the more developed figures of Keira, Dawn, and Dayna, I'd remembered Megan as just a little 15-year-old girl. But while she was flatter-chested and thinner-hipped than the others, Megan clearly had the body of a young woman. From her pretty face with angular cheekbones to obvious bosom and flaring hips, she certainly was no little girl anymore. Perhaps my memory was just flawed. Perhaps she'd developed even further while I'd been away. Either way, I was very happy to have her with me now.

Megan took note of my clearly evaluative self, and put out by my seeming lack of enthusiasm, she whined, "Aren't you happy to see me?"

"Yeah, yeah," I stammered and then shook myself from my reverie. "Sorry, your mom kinda freaked me out," I said as I took her arm and started leading her down to my car.

"Oh, what did she say?"

I grimaced. "Well, she asked if I'd had sex with you."

"She did NOT!" Megan glared at me and then turned to fix her glare on the house. "Oh, I'm gonna kill her!"

"Relax, relax," I patted her arm and pulled her to my car, opening the door and letting her in. I circled around and the hopped into my side. And once I got myself settled into the driver's seat, I told her, "And then she made me PROMISE not to have sex with you tonight."

Megan's eyes got even wider. "What?!?"

"Relax..." I soothed and rubbed her leg. "C'mon, I told you we don't have anywhere comfortable we can go. And I don't think you want to lose your virginity in the back of a cramped Corolla anyways."

In the dimming light Megan just grinned mischievously. "No. I already have that all planned out."

My hands froze on the keys and I turned my head just before starting the car. "What?"

Megan giggled. "You'll see."


She wouldn't tell me what the big secret was for most our little date, so I settled for the usual exchange of what we'd each been up to for the past month.

We picked up some milkshakes and then launched into our narratives. Megan moaned about piano lessons and her parents making her study for SATs and other academics even though it was summer vacation. I sympathized because I knew my parents would be putting me in an SAT prep course soon as well. She talked about how she'd spent the past month reconnecting with her friends after spending every morning of the first two summer weeks with me. Cassidy O'Leary especially had been happy to have her best friend back and the two met up practically every day.

While walking back to my car, I told Megan about camp. I explained about our unique connection to the Evans family and even admitted that I spent most of my time with Dawn, as I had every year for as long as I could remember. And while I was careful not to reveal just how intimate my relationship was with my long- distance best friend, Megan did figure out that we were more than just platonic friends.

Once we got back into the privacy of my car, Megan turned and asked, "So ... growing up with Dawn, you two would fool around a bit?"

"Well ... yeah," I shrugged. "We kinda learned a lot together over the past few years."

"So that means you two were fooling around a bit this summer, too?" Megan arched an eyebrow. She was starting to pick up the habit from me.

I winced. "Well, yeah. But Dawn is just a friend," I quickly added. "She's got a boyfriend up in the Bay Area and she knows you're my girlfriend."

To my surprise, Megan didn't seem fazed. Actually, she looked quite relieved. "Oh, no, that's cool. I'm not jealous. I think that explains a bit of how you're so much more experienced with sex stuff than me."

Still wincing, I relaxed half my face and my right eye opened up. I could scarcely believe Megan wasn't mad at me.

Megan asked, "You only see her at this camp, right?"

I nodded. "Right. I won't see her again until next summer."

"Then she's no threat to me. I'm here. She's not." Megan grinned and patted my shoulder. "It's okay. As long as I'm your one and only girlfriend."

"You are," I sighed with relief and began to breathe again.

Megan giggled and then waved for me to start up the car. "Come on. Let's find someplace quiet to park and then crawl into the backseat."

I arched an eyebrow and wondered, "I thought we agreed you didn't want to lose your virginity in the backseat of a car?"

"Who said anything about sex? I just haven't sucked my boyfriend's cock in a month and I'm kinda antsy to feel you finger to me to an orgasm, okay?"

I chuckled. "Okay."


AUGUST 2000, SUMMER BREAK

Megan and I picked up right where we'd left off, as if the month at camp had never happened. Well, I had a darker tan than usual and she looked to have grown into a B-cup, but otherwise there were no signs we'd ever been apart.

Her annoying clinginess also went away the more we were together. I suppose it's hard to be clingy when you actually GET the person you want as often as you want them. We met up almost every weekday and a couple of Saturdays as well. Sometimes we met up with friends to hang out around the mall or see a movie, with Megan keeping her hand firmly planted in mine. Sometimes we went out alone, going for walks and just talking to each other.

Sometimes we hung out at my house. Megan would sit next to me while I played a video game, watching me or reading a book. She often chatted with my sisters, as she seemed to get along really well with both Brandi and Brooke and doted motheringly on Eden and Emma. With no younger siblings of her own, just an older sister already at college, Megan relished the opportunity to play big sister to the twins.

Sometimes we even actually studied together. Megan looked adorable in her little black wire-rimmed reading glasses. And she had this habit of biting her lower lip when she was focusing rather intently on her studies.

But most of our time together was spent at her house, taking advantage of her only-child privacy with two working parents. Those times were often spent naked and fondling each other's body. We were getting very good at reading each other's signs to bring maximum pleasure to one another, and Megan had even seemed to loosen up about the whole "intercourse" issue. She seemed to have made some decision not to lose her virginity just yet and I accepted that she wasn't ready. We both had plenty of other ways of getting each other off.

Besides, it's not like I was completely going without. While I certainly no longer visited Keira every weekday, I was still visiting her.

Keira and her regular date, Stuart, had indeed crossed the physical line and had sex. In fact, they pretty much had sex every time they went out, which was about once a week. But even though they were now sleeping together, they had yet to discuss any sense of commitment or talk of being boyfriend/girlfriend. I supposed adult dating wasn't so different than High School. They had the same phases that separated "flirting" from "dating", and also "dating" from "in a relationship".

And since she didn't consider herself to yet be in a committed relationship, Keira saw no moral problems with sating her excess lust with me. And on more than one occasion, I would leave Megan's with some bottled-up frustration at not being able to fuck her, and immediately go visit Keira who met me with open arms and spread legs. She seemed to really enjoy my energy when I just needed to fuck the shit out of her.

And I "needed" to do so at least twice a week.


The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.