The Black Hole Effect - Cover

The Black Hole Effect

Copyright© 2008 by Tallorder64

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A black hole passes closer to earth than one ever has. The world's top scientists ensure the public that the black hole is far enough away that it will have little effect on earth but it will be close enough to study. Pat is making his last bus trip for his father-in-law's tour bus company. He is to take the three women and twenty girls to the summer camp in the mountains and then return the bus. Another driver will pick up the girls in a week.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Size  

Pat fell off of her and they lay next to each other trying to catch their breath. After he had caught his breath he pulled Brenda into his arms and held her. She snuggled into his arms still out of breath.

When her breathing finally returned to normal, she looked up at him, "That was better than I ever expected it to be. I never thought that sex could be that good."

Pat kissed her, "You were great too."

Pat slid out of bed and then took her hand and pulled her to him, "Let's go take a shower."

"Together?" she asked as if she had never heard of such a thing.

Pat pulled her into the shower and adjusted the water and then pulled her into the shower. He washed both of them and kissed her often and caressed her just as often. He could tell Brenda was getting aroused again but he didn't know if he could make love to her again that soon. They got out of the shower, dried off and then got back in bed.

When they were in bed Brenda took him in her hand, "When you did that thing to me, was I supposed to do the same thing to you? Some of the girls say that they take the boys into their mouth so that they don't have to make love to them."

"You mean the oral sex?" he asked.

Brenda nodded, "I've never done it but I would if that's what you wanted. I'll do it next time if that's what you want."

Pat turned to her, "There is nothing that's right or wrong in making love. Anything that is pleasurable to both parties is normal and acceptable. No one should ever be forced to do anything that they feel uncomfortable with. Some people even like to be tied down so that their partner has total control over their body."

Brenda thought for a moment, "That sounds so cool. Could we try that sometime? I'd let you tie me down."

"When you start getting involved with bondage, that's what it's called, you have to know and trust your partner and you have to set up a signal to your partner that you're feeling uncomfortable with how the session is going and that you want to stop. You have to know your partner well enough that you're sure he'll stop if you tell him to."

Brenda's eyes flashed with anticipation, "That sounds so sexy. I'd let you tie me down and use me anyway that you wanted."

"I have to go into the bathroom, I'll be right back," he told her.

Pat went into the bathroom and got some towels and tore them into long thin strips. He tore another towel into a wide strip for a blindfold. He made a loop on the ends of four of the long strips so that he could tie her up as quickly as possible. Pat checked to make sure he had everything he needed and then walked back to the bed where Brenda waited. He did his best to hide the items from her as he approached the bed.

"Okay Brenda, turn over on your stomach."

"What?" she asked.

Pat took her arm and turned her over on her stomach. He straddled her back and pulled one arm around and put the loop over her arm and then did the same to the other. Before she had a chance to question him he turned her back over and tied her wrists to the bed. The head of the bed was solid but there was a space at the bottom of the head of the bed for him to tie the strips of towel to. Brenda saw what he was doing and became still and let him tie her to the bed. He got off of her and then tied her feet to opposite sides of the bed. Brenda had a huge grin on her face.

He looked down on her spread-eagled on the bed, "Now, here is the signal if you want me to stop. The words to make me stop what we are doing, is for you to say stop now. Please don't, don't do that, you shouldn't do that or any words other than stop now won't make me stop. Do you understand?"

Brenda nodded her head with a sly smile on her lips.

"Do you want me to proceed to make love to you while I have you tied to the bed?"

Brenda nodded and said yes in a small voice. Pat put the blindfold on her and made sure that she couldn't see around the edges of the blindfold. He left the knot on the side of her head so that the blindfold wouldn't be too uncomfortable.

Pat stood next to her helpless form, "I am going to make love to you in whichever way that I want. Your body is for me to control. I have going to force you to have pleasure from me making love to you. I promise that I will not hurt you or harm you in any way but I am going to use your body in any way that I want. Do you understand?"

Brenda nodded again and the smile was still on her lips. Pat caressed her face softly for a minute. He left his hand trail down her body until he came to her breasts. He cupped each breast in his hands and twisted her nipples gently between his thumbs and forefingers. Brenda stopped smiling and a moan escaped from her open lips. He teased her nipples until she began to writhe on the bed and push her breasts up harder into his hands.

Pat leaned to her and kissed her and he forced his tongue into her mouth and his tongue began to duel with hers. When he broke the kiss and lifted his head from her she raised her head trying to find his lips. Pat began to caress her body and his hand caressed her stomach and then he cupped her mound.

"This belongs to me and me alone," he said as he shoved two fingers up inside of her, "I am going to use this to bring me pleasure and, because I am getting pleasure, I will allow you to have pleasure. Any pleasure that you received is because I allow it"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.