The Black Hole Effect - Cover

The Black Hole Effect

Copyright© 2008 by Tallorder64

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A black hole passes closer to earth than one ever has. The world's top scientists ensure the public that the black hole is far enough away that it will have little effect on earth but it will be close enough to study. Pat is making his last bus trip for his father-in-law's tour bus company. He is to take the three women and twenty girls to the summer camp in the mountains and then return the bus. Another driver will pick up the girls in a week.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Size  

As they got outside they found that the sky had darkened and a storm was approaching. A brisk wind was starting to pick up; blowing dust and debris.

Pat saw a large building about a thousand feet away from the headquarters, "That looks like it might be the commissary. Let's check it out to see if there's anything that we might be able to use."

When they were about half way to the building the skies opened up and the rain was so hard that they could hardly see a hundred feet in front of them. They both began to run as hard as they could toward the large building. Anna slipped and fell in the mud and she was mud from head to toe. Pat grabbed her hand and they ran together to the building.

The first door they tried was open and they went inside. They saw that it was not the commissary but that the building contained a huge swimming pool, a gym and exercise equipment and massage tables. There were mats around the pool for lounging and towels and robes at a counter at the entrance.

"Looks like I was wrong," Pat said with water and mud dripping from him, "I think that this is the officer's swimming pool."

Anna was standing with mud dripping from her hair and every other part of her, "We're a mess. How are we going to get this mud off of us?"

Pat walked to the side of the pool, "No problem. We'll just clean off in the pool."

He began to take off his clothes. As he peeled off his pants and his shorts he stood and looked at Anna. She was standing in shock. Her eyes were fixed on his cock. When she noticed that he saw her watching him she blushed and turned her head.

Pat jumped in the pool. The water was only four feet deep where he went in. He turned and saw Anna watching him.

"Come on in. This is the only way that we're going to get all of this mud off of us."

Anna shook her head and continued to watch him. Finally she slowly walked to the pool.

"At least turn around," she said.

Pat turned his back to her and waited while she shed the filthy clothes. He heard her jump in the pool and he turned to face her. When she came back up her breasts were exposed and she didn't realize it for a second. In a panic she covered her breasts with her arms.

"Turn around and let me get the mud out of your hair," he said softly.

Anna turned and he began to wash her hair with the pool water. She kept her arms over her breasts and was still while he scooped water in his hands and rinsed the mud out of her hair. When her hair was as clean as he could get it he began to clean the mud off of her back.

"That's enough," she said and moved a few feet way from him.

Pat began to swim away from her and he saw that she wanted to get out of the pool but she was afraid to be naked in front of him.

He swam back to her and saw that she had tears in her eyes, "What's wrong Anna?"

"I guess that everything we've seen so far proves to me that there's no one left but us," she said in a low voice. "I was hoping that when we found underground rooms that there would be people that survived. I'm not sure that I want to go on."

She started crying harder and Pat pulled her into his arms and held her. She kept her breasts covered from his eyes. Pat led her to the side of the pool and he got out. He went and got a robe for her and held it out for her. She got out of the pool and quickly put on the robe. He led her to one of the mats and made her lay down on it. He suddenly realized that he was still naked so he got a robe for himself and put it on. Anna was shaking so he found a blanket and put it over her.

Anna was crying so Pat lay on the mat next to her and pulled her into his arms. She cried silently for a long time.

"What's wrong Anna? Would you like to talk?"

She raised her face to him and said, "It's becoming clear that we're the only ones left. What does this new world need with an old woman?"

"What are you talking about?" he snapped, "How old are you, forty?"

"Yes," she said, "Forty and an old woman."

Pat hugged her tighter, "Well, I'm thirty-five so I guess that I'll have to blow my brains out in five years."

Anna smiled at his attempt at a joke and then asked, "What good would I be?"

Pat looked into her eyes, "Have you looked at yourself in a mirror lately? You're a very good looking woman and you have a body that a lot of women would kill for. You also have what's in your head and we're going to need you very bad."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.