The Black Hole Effect - Cover

The Black Hole Effect

Copyright© 2008 by Tallorder64

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A black hole passes closer to earth than one ever has. The world's top scientists ensure the public that the black hole is far enough away that it will have little effect on earth but it will be close enough to study. Pat is making his last bus trip for his father-in-law's tour bus company. He is to take the three women and twenty girls to the summer camp in the mountains and then return the bus. Another driver will pick up the girls in a week.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Size  

They walked up the stairs and walked to the room that Pauline had selected. The room was a suite and had two king sized beds. There was a balcony off of the room with two chairs and she had left the patio doors open so that the soft summer breeze could blow through the room.

She kissed him and then pulled away, "Let me get some of this lipstick off or you'll be wearing more of it than me."

When she came out of the bathroom she walked to Pat and turned and held her hair up to allow him to unzip her gown. Pat pulled the zipper down and Pauline let the gown fall to the floor at her feet. She turned to him and stepped out of the gown. All she was wearing under the gown was a shelf bra that left most of her breasts exposed and black thigh high stockings and high heels. Pat kissed her. He reached behind her and unclasped the bra. Pauline let the bra fall to her feet.

She smiled slyly, "Do I look good enough for you or am I overdressed?"

Pat picked her up in his arms and carried her to the bed. He put her gently on the bed and leaned over and kissed her. Pauline put her hand behind his head and held him while she returned his kiss.

He looked into her eyes, "I'm sorry. I just can't stop saying that I love you. I hope that I'm not saying it too much."

She kissed him again, "You can say it all you want. I love hearing it. I'll never get tired of hearing it."

Pat cupped her breast and then held it while his mouth covered her nipple. His tongue caressed her nipple and he felt it harden in lips. Pauline guided his head to her other breast and he did the same to that one. His hands began to caress every part of her body that he could reach. When he caressed her slit he felt the wetness caused by her arousal.

Pat got on the bed between her legs and lowered his mouth to her mound. Pauline moaned her approval. While his tongue made love to her slit he grabbed her hands and held her so that she couldn't move. His tongue went into her and found her clit. Pauline's hips came off of the bed as she tried to force his tongue deeper into her slit. She began to moan almost constantly. Several times she tried to free her arms but Pat held her. This seemed to drive her arousal to greater heights and she began to push harder against his mouth. Suddenly she tensed and began to shake as wave after wave of pleasure swept through her.

When she had calmed down from her orgasm Pat lined up his cock and slowly began to enter her. She rose up to meet his entry and had a contented smile on her lips. Pat sank all of his length into her and then stopped until she began to push against him. He started pumping into her and she met his thrusts and her rhythm matched his. Pat held himself back until she wrapped her arms around him and held him as she shook in the throes of a huge orgasm. That was enough to trigger Pat and he emptied his seed into her.

Pat rolled off of her and then held her in his arms for a long time. Neither of them spoke; they just enjoyed being together.

Pauline pulled away from him, "Let me go in the bathroom and then we can go and sit out on the balcony."

She got out of bed and went into the bathroom. When she came out of the bathroom she grabbed Pat's hand and pulled him out of bed. She led him out on the balcony. Pat pulled the chairs together so that they could sit and touch each other. They sat for a while in silence.

I don't think that I'd be able to sit out here in the nude a couple of weeks ago," she said.

"You'd cause a riot if you did," he laughed.

Pauline squeezed his hand, "You're a great lover; you do know that don't you?"

"Thank you. It's because I'm with the most beautiful woman in the world."

Pauline began to get serious, "Do you think you can meet the needs of the others?"

"That can't happen Pauline. I'm sure that you realize just how much I love you. You're all of the woman that I want or need. If the others want to have babies then we can use the sperm from the sperm banks."

"There's no way that it can't happen," she said, "Ruth said something to me this afternoon that made sense. She said that there's more to sex than making babies. We will use the sperm banks but there are other needs to consider. If you don't meet the sexual needs of the others we're going to have huge problems; problems that we might not be able to overcome. There might be one or two that won't want you, but I'd be pretty surprised if any of them didn't want you. If you have no other woman than me then that's the end of the human race. We can't let that happen."

"You seem pretty set on me being the savior of the human race. How do you feel about letting me have sex with other women because I know that I could never stand to share you with another man?"

"That's entirely different. You're the only man on earth apparently. If we do find other men alive I'll cut your balls off if you stray even a little bit because the others will have men of their own then and there would be no reason for you to stray. We'll still have each other and there's no way that some other woman can steal your love from me; I know that. This is a unique situation and we have to ensure the survival of the human race."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.