The Black Hole Effect - Cover

The Black Hole Effect

Copyright© 2008 by Tallorder64

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A black hole passes closer to earth than one ever has. The world's top scientists ensure the public that the black hole is far enough away that it will have little effect on earth but it will be close enough to study. Pat is making his last bus trip for his father-in-law's tour bus company. He is to take the three women and twenty girls to the summer camp in the mountains and then return the bus. Another driver will pick up the girls in a week.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Size  

Pat and Ruth went through the house looking in the drawers and kitchen cabinets. Ruth found the jewelry that the woman that owned the house had and she scooped it up and put it in a bag.

Pat laughed, "That's grand theft you know."

"Now this is what a woman needs," she laughed as she put the things in a small shopping bag.

They walked out on the patio. There was a very large swimming pool that had a rock waterfall at one end. The power was still on and the pool water was still clear. Pat put his hand in the water to test the temperature. The water was perfect.

"I'm going to take a swim," he smiled at the young girl, "Care to join me?"

Pat began to take off his clothes. Ruth stared at him as he shed the last of his clothes. He saw that her eyes came to rest on his cock. He turned so the he was facing her and he was totally exposed to her gaze.

Pat smiled at her, "Well, are you going to get in the pool with me or not?"

Pat turned and dove in the pool. Ruth slowly began to remove her clothes and when she was as nude as Pat she turned and faced him. Pat knew that she was giving him the same chance to view her body as he had given her. He was surprised to see that she had shaved her pubic hair except for a small triangle of hair above her cunt.

Ruth dove into the pool and surfaced a few feet from Pat. Pat splashed her and she cleared the water out of her eyes and then splashed him. They horsed around in the pool for a while; dunking each other and splashing each other. When Ruth got close to him he grabbed her and pulled her to him and kissed her. She was surprised at his kiss and hesitated for a few seconds but then began to respond with equal passion.

Ruth wrapped her legs around his waist and Pat's erection began to grow. He knew that Ruth could feel his erection and she soon began to rub her cunt across his erection. She started breathing heavy and kissing Pat harder.

Pat broke the kiss and looked into her eyes, "Let's go inside."

Ruth smiled and unwrapped her legs from around him. They walked to the side of the pool and got out. Pat picked her up and carried her into the house. He walked into the master bedroom and laid her down on the king-sized bed still wet. Ruth laid on the bed and watched him as if unsure what was expected of her. Pat leaned over her and kissed her with passion. Ruth moaned into his mouth.

Pat caressed her breasts while he was kissing her and she tried to push her breasts into his hand harder. Pat bent down and took one of her breasts into his mouth. He teased her nipple with his tongue and then gently let his teeth rake her nipple.

Ruth moaned loudly, "Oh my god that feels so good."

She reached for him and took his cock in her hand, "You're so big. I've never seen a cock as large as your's."

Pat got on the bed and got over her in the sixty-nine position. He kissed her cunt and then began to trace her slit with his tongue. Pat pushed his tongue into her and he began to caress her clit with his tongue. Ruth raised her hips to allow him better access to her.

"Oh, this is so wonderful," she said and then took him into her mouth and began to suck him.

Pat continued to lick her clit and pushed two fingers into her. Ruth moaned loudly around his cock and then began to push her hips up to his tongue very hard. She began to claw at the bedclothes and moan. Pat's cock slipped out of her mouth and she began to moan Oh, Oh, Oh over and over. She tensed and screamed as her orgasm swept over her...

Pat moved over her and got between her legs. He lined up his cock at her entrance and slowly began to feed his cock into her. She was wet from her arousal and orgasm and he entered her without any trouble. When he was fully into her he paused to let her get used to his size. Almost immediately she rose up to him and began to push against his cock.

"Oh please, fuck me now. I need you bad," she almost screamed.

Pat began to pump his cock into her. Ruth rose up to meet his thrusts and her passion grew with each thrust until it seemed to Pat that she was fucking him not the other way around. Pat held his orgasm back; wanting to let her have another orgasm with his cock inside of her. Suddenly Ruth put her arms around him, raised her hips off of the bed and began to scream as her second orgasm hit her. Her orgasm triggered his and he emptied himself into her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.