The Black Hole Effect - Cover

The Black Hole Effect

Copyright© 2008 by Tallorder64

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A black hole passes closer to earth than one ever has. The world's top scientists ensure the public that the black hole is far enough away that it will have little effect on earth but it will be close enough to study. Pat is making his last bus trip for his father-in-law's tour bus company. He is to take the three women and twenty girls to the summer camp in the mountains and then return the bus. Another driver will pick up the girls in a week.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Size  

When Pauline, Sarah and Ruth walked into the motel many of the girls were napping after the afternoon by the pool. Pauline looked for Pat and give up looking for him after a while. She went to the first room she came to and took a shower. After her shower she fell on the bed exhausted from the tension of the long talk she had with Ruth. She was asleep in a matter of minutes.

Two hours later she got up, got dressed and went down to the lobby. The girls were talking and making plans, such as getting married and buying a house in the country, that Pauline knew would never happen.

Pat walked into the lobby shortly after Pauline did. She motioned for him to follow her outside. They didn't speak until they were out of earshot of the others.

"I had a long talk with Ruth," she said.

"What's her problem?"

Pauline grinned at him, "You're her problem. She realizes that you're the only man around and she wants her share. I would suspect that she has been sexually active and she expects you to be her lover."

"That can't happen Pauline."

Pauline walked into his arms, "It has to happen. Sooner or later you're going to have to bed all of the women of our group. I wouldn't advise making all of them pregnant, or even most of them, but these girls are at their prime sexually and if you don't take care of them we're going to have warfare. Hopefully, some of the girls will demand their share of you later than the others."

"I just can't get used to the idea of being the main man in the lives of three women and twenty girls."

Pauline laughed, "We adults have to stop thinking of the girls as little girls. They're all sixteen or seventeen and each of them is as much of a woman as I am. I shudder to think of the consequences if you don't take care of their needs."

"What about us?" he asked.

"I don't like the idea of this any more than you do but we have to think of what is going to happen if we ignore the needs of everyone. Do you think that I like the idea of you making love to other women?"

"Well, when Ruth becomes a real problem we'll have to deal with her," Pat said.

"Ruth is a problem right now. I talked to her this afternoon and I put off the problem for a little while but the problem is going to surface again and soon. You have to deal with Ruth as soon as possible."

"Why don't you have another talk with her?"

Pauline laughed into his chest, "My God you are one rare man. The talking is over; you have to become her lover. I would suggest that you do it right away."

"But ... I ... really, I don't know..."

"Let's go," Pauline said as she took his hand and began to lead him into the motel.

They walked back into the motel without speaking and Pauline laughed when she saw the sheepish look on his face, "You look like I'm leading you to your execution."

"Go ahead and laugh," he said irately.

Pauline called Ruth over to them, "Ruth we've going to need things for the girls. I think that you and Pat should go to one of the drug stores and get the things that the women are going to need and first aid equipment and over the counter stuff like cough medicine and creams. I'd also get a good stock of cosmetics and snacks. I'd stay away from chocolate because it will melt if we leave it in the truck. Just get the things we'll need for the trip to wherever we're going to settle. We can pick up whatever we decide we'll need when we get to Virginia."

Ruth got a big grin on her face, "Sure."

Pauline handed Pat the keys to one of the pickups, "I don't think that the Escalade is the right vehicle to carry the things you're going to pick up. It's a diesel like the pickups though."

Pat looked at her, "The Cadillac Escalade doesn't come as a diesel."

"This one does," she said, "At least it runs great on diesel fuel."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.