The Black Hole Effect - Cover

The Black Hole Effect

Copyright© 2008 by Tallorder64

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A black hole passes closer to earth than one ever has. The world's top scientists ensure the public that the black hole is far enough away that it will have little effect on earth but it will be close enough to study. Pat is making his last bus trip for his father-in-law's tour bus company. He is to take the three women and twenty girls to the summer camp in the mountains and then return the bus. Another driver will pick up the girls in a week.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Size  

After making sure that everyone was on the bus Pat started for the truck stop that was several miles from the motel that they had stayed in. The bus still had some fuel but he didn't want to take a chance on running out. He remembered that the truck stop was clean and it had a decent restaurant and truck and bus maintenance equipment.

Pauline leaned forward to talk to Pat, "If the power at the truck stop is off how are we going to pump the gas?"

Pat chuckled, "Well, first off this bus uses diesel not gas and if the power is off I'll just have to find a hand pump and fill the tank with muscle power. I'm more interested though in finding a couple of good buses that we can take the seats out of later. If we're going to search for others in the large cities we're going to have to have room to spread out. I figure that we can use one of the buses to carry anything we might need for survival and the other bus might come in handy by allowing us to stretch out a little."

Pat continued toward the truck stop. About two miles before they came to the truck stop the stores and commercial building along the road had their lights on.

Pat turned and looked at Pauline, "There's power in this area but I don't know for how long. This area must be on a different grid. We'll fill up first in case the power is about to go off. Have the girls check out the store to see if there's anything that we can use. Tell them to keep an eye out for tools; we're going to need them. Tell them not to stock up on cookies and candy."

As Pat pulled into the truck stop he half shouted, "Yes!"

Pat looked at Pauline, "Look over there. There's two tour buses. They look like brand new Van Hools. They're made in Belgium and they're top of the line. We'll take both of them. I'll give you and Sarah a crash course on driving a bus. It's not as hard as you think. They both have automatic transmissions if I'm correct about the year and model."

Pat pulled to a pump and got out to begin pumping the fuel. Pauline began instructing the girls on what to look for in the truck stop store; the girls ran for the store. Pat watched as they grabbed anything and everything. The girls were ecstatic; they could take whatever they wanted and didn't have to pay for it. Each girl made several trips back to the bus before Pat had topped off the tanks.

Pauline was about to stop the girls from taking too much stuff that wouldn't be of use to them but Pat stopped her, "Let them go. Look at their faces. It'll take their minds off of our situation."

After the fuel tank was full Pat replaced the nozzle and then went to check the other two tour buses. Both of the buses had been filled with fuel and were ready to go. Pat called Pauline and Sarah over to one of the buses and went over the basics of starting and running a bus. Sarah was the first one to try driving the bus. It took her about a half an hour to get over her fear of the huge machine but then she began to drive the bus slowly but correctly.

Pauline didn't have as much of a problem with the driving of the bus and by the end of the afternoon both women seemed to be a little more comfortable with the idea of driving a huge tour bus. Pauline boasted that anything a man could do a woman could do.

Pat suggested that they stop at one of the many motels on the outskirts of town for the night. In the morning they could start out and Pat would have the two women follow him at a fairly slow speed until they got used to driving the buses.

Pat called Sarah, Pauline and Anna over to where he was standing, "Anna, why don't you go with Sarah or Pauline and let one of the other girls go with the other bus to keep them company."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.