Pinochio - Cover

Pinochio

by Sylph

Copyright© 2008 by Sylph

Erotica Sex Story: Pinochio's later life as an adult.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Size   Hairy   .

One

Years after Pinochio was made into a real boy by his fairy godmother, he was strictly instructed not to lie any longer. He vowed never to lie again. He really meant it when he made that promise. He went to school for dummies. So the boy grew into a man. He worked hard and his labor paid off. He made enough money for him to leave Gipetto and Jiminy Cricket to go off on his own to seek fame and fortune. He had grown up despising the pair. Not so much Gipetto. Everytime the gay insect rubbed its legs to attract other male crickits, Pinochio ground his teeth. Moreso if the cricket's legs were pumpiing the former puppet.

On his last night in his own bed, Pinochio was visited by his fairy godmother in a dream. She showed him if he were honest, industrious, and dealt with other people diligently; he would end up famous, rich, with a very beautiful wife who would worship the ground he walked on.

The very next morning, Pinochio arose early. Gipetto stayed up all night to make him a presentable set of clothes. Gone was the ridiculous shorts and white shirt. Gone was the stupid pointed hat that seldom left his head. Gone were the awful shoes he wore. In their place was a nice modern white shirt, brown slacks, a hat that'd draw attention to him because of its splendor. The shoes were well made and comfortable.

After a wonderful breakfast, Pinochio hugged Gipetto warmly. He resisted the temptation to stomp on that overly dressed cricket to end his ridiculous insect existence. He left as the first rays of the sun were lighting the horizon. The path was bright and cheerful as he carried a stick with a large poke for lunch and dinner.

Pinochio was happy to seek out his destiny in life. It wasn't too long before he spotted some dark clouds behind him. It was too late to turn back to town so he went into the forest. The birds sounded more cheerful in their song, the animals had that extra step as they pranced about happily, and the trees looked like they were in full bloom more than ever before.

He took a little path off the main road getting into the woods. He glanced about looking for shelter as the clouds drew darker. Then went deeper into the trees knowing he was going to get soaked to the skin if he didn't find anything soon. He found an old tree rotting away. It would keep him warm, dry and comfortable. He crawled in, pulled out his blanket and wrapped it about his shoulders. Being a real boy now, he felt cold. When he was carved out of wood the elements didn't bother him. Except that time he spend in the belly of that whale.

Soon the lightening cracked and the thunder roared. The birds flew to their nests, the animals raced for their burrows and warrens, all the while Pinochio started feeling sleepy. Water always made him feel that way. Many times the former puppet would fall asleep while taking a bath. He tucked his chin into his chest and closed his eyes. He thought of Gipetto's house laying by the fire and sleeping while nature's violence went on outside. The hollowed hole faced in the right direction from the wind swept rains keeping him warm and dry. His eyes drooped until he fell he fell into a fitful slumber.


A droplet of water fell on his button nose which woke him up. He looked around and saw it was dusk. The last rays of the sun were growing darker by the second. He decided to stay right where he was at for the night. He finished what little of what was left of his lunch. He wanted to be in Sedgwick by now but the storm had delayed that. He pulled his blanket tighter to get more comfortable.

"Hello!" a sweet high pitched voice called out from the dark.

"Hello," Pinochio replied unable to see who was there. It was now night and he didn't know the direction the nice sounding word came from.

"Who are you"? she asked. She stepped forward but he could only make out her shadow. If she were as pretty as her voice, she'd be a beauty.

"Pinochio," he answered.

"Oh you are the puppet made into a real boy. You used to lie all the time and your nose grew longer with each fib you told."

"I did not!" he insisted. Just then he felt something move between his legs.

"Yes you did," she declared.

"Not!" he felt another movement. "Who are you anyway?"

"I'm Zelda, the wood nymph. You didn't ask me permission to sleep here overnight. This section is my part of the woods."

"I don't have to ask anyone. I'm the world famous Pinochio. I was once a puppet and now I'm a real boy."

"I know who you are. You are Pinochio and you lie all the time."

"I do not lie!" he shouted at her, lying again.

Zelda reached into the hollow of the tree and grabbed between his legs. "Pinochio, your cock grows harder each time you lie. Feel, you're hard as a rock."

"I do not!"

"SEE! You grew again and now you're even bigger."

"Uhhhhh, okay, I do tell little white lies once in a while," he admitted.

"Are you going to ask permission to stay in my woods tonight?"

Thinking this would please her, he said, "Can I stay tonight? I have to get to Sedgwick tomorrow."

"Permission is given," Zelda grabbed him by the hand and pulled him up.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Taking you to my house, what kind of a hostess would I be if I gave you my permission but did not offer you my hospitality? Follow me!"

Zelda held his hand as she led him through the trees and brush to her place. It seemed like it took hours. The fact was that she was leading him around in circles to make him feel lost. At last she stopped at a huge tree. She took a special object out of her skirt and opened the trunk. There was small light coming from the entrance as they descended the steps. He followed her through the root structure that was a maze. Pinochio was literally lost.

Finally they were in a large room. There was a roaring fire in the stone fireplace with a table and bench nearby. Kitty corner was a large comfortable bed. In another corner was a vanity and the other was closet of clothing of all kinds. Pinochio saw they were pixie outfits. In the center of the large room were four upholstered chairs with all kinds of books stacked on the sides of each seat.

He looked at Zelda and saw that she was a beautiful young girl. Her dress with an uneven hem was a see through as if spun by a spider. She was small, half the size of Pinochio with long blonde hair and captivating blue eyes. Pinochio never saw such a looker in his life. Wood or flesh.

"This is my place, like it?" she asked, prancing about the large room. "Bed, closet, my vanity to make me look pretty, fire and table with seats, and a large kettle of stew cooking so we can have something to eat later."

"This is nice!" he admitted.

Zelda looked at his crotch and saw he told the truth. She skipped over to him and grabbed his arm. She led him over to the bed blowing out candles on the way. She pushed him on the bed. It was so luxuriant that he bounced several times. Zelda sprouted her wings and hovered over him. She undid his belt and pulled his trousers off. He was large but flaccid.

"You know, I really didn't give you permission to stay in my forest tonight. But only for tomorrow night."

"You did too!" Pinochio turned red with anger.

"It works!" she pointed to his large erection. "I've never see one as big as that." Zelda grabbed his cock lovingly. "Would you like to have some fun with me?"

"Yes, I would," he answered excitedly.

"I haven't been with a man in such a long time," she softly stroked his hard on. Each slide up and down his cock made it grow a little each time. "I see you don't have to lie to get big," Zelda giggled. She leaned forward and took his penis into her mouth and sucked it lovingly making mmmmmmmmm noises everytime her tongue circled its head. It didn't take long to unload his seed down her throat.

Zelda smiled with delight as she folded her wings back under her skin then slid under his body. Pinochio was frail everywhere except in his genitals. Here he possessed such a large cock that men world wide dreamed of possessing. Did he realize what awaited him in life? Females would flock to his cock in lust to have it in them.

She was amazingly wet as he slid in. She was able to use some of her magic to expand her pussy to easily take him all the way. She had extra sensorary nerve endings in her vaginal muscles so she practically orgasmed with each of his strokes. She let out "mewls" and "ooooo's" as she lost control of herself. 'This guy really knows how to fuck', she thought, enjoying every movement they made together. All Pinochio could say was, "Uh ... uh ... uh..." He poked her cervix and each time he did, it brought him closer. He would have cummed long ago except for that quick blowjob she gave him five minutes before. Zelda thought, 'I can get used to this doing it everynight for the rest of my life.'

Meanwhile Zelda's small sounds turned into screams, shrieks, and shouts. She was having one long lasting orgasm. Never had she felt as wonderful as she felt at that moment. His erection was still rock hard as she screeched out so loudly she thought she her voice extended beyond her domicile. Her sound hurt his ears but he was so caught up with the moment the pain was temporary. Little did Pinochio know that his cock was curved upward. Each time he slid in and out, his big rod was caressing her g-spot. No other person she had intimate relations with knew of this. Not even Pinochio but when she bucked her hips and screamed bloody murder, he felt he was doing something right.

All too soon she felt his burning semen shoot into her. He kept going and going and going. No man could shoot so much. It seemed like gallons and gallons and he continued. It appeared as if his balls would never empty out. Finally his ropes started to slow down. It took over two minutes before his last drop was milked out by her strong inner muscles.

"That was a good one," Zelda praised him. Pinochio was drained. He couldn't keep his eyes open. Quickly Zelda filled a goblet and ran back to the bed. He didn't have the strength to lift his head. She gently lifted his head, she made him drink as much water as he could before it sputtered from his mouth. Seconds later Pinochio was sound asleep snoring while Zelda ran outside to take a bath to clean herself for the next time. In minutes she was at his side holding his dick while falling asleep herself.


Two

A light soft breeze slowly brought Pinochio out of his deep slumber. He found that he had drooled all over the pillow. The breeze increased until he opened his eyes. Hovering above him was Zelda with her wings working furiously to keep herself afloat in the air. She was completely nude but her hair had been brushed and she had put some makeup on. She smelled like the sweetest bouquet flowers.

"Good morning, lazy bones," she giggled, staring into his big blue eyes. She had blue like his only Pinochio got lost in hers. "I think you need a little pixie dust so you can wake up."

"Pixie dust?" he questioned.

"So you can stay awake for breakfast. I'm so lonely! I need someone to talk to. I haven't had a good conversation with a person in ages. Jump into that tub and bathe yourself. You smell like dry sweat from all that ... um ... exercise you did with me last night."

"You mean it wasn't a dream?" Pinochio climbed in the tub full of warm water. In seconds he was feeling sleepy again. Recognizing this, Zelda flew over to wash him clean. Once finished, a droopy eyed ex-puppet was pulled out of the large wooden tub. Zelda dried him briskly with a fluffy towel. To awaken him, she took his mammoth tool into her mouth.

"It wasn't a dream," she let go of him for a moment. "You must lie in your sleep because this is much bigger than last night."

"Bigger?" he looked down to his erection as half of it was hidden by her mouth.

"Bigger is better," she mumbled without releasing him.

"How can you talk and suck me at the same time?" Pinochio asked.

"Magic," she giggled. Then spit him out. "I've made a delicious stew for us. You'll love it." She took him by the hand leading him to the table. She flew about her house under the big tree getting him some food and wine.

"You said magic?"

"Yes," Zelda giggled like a teen aged girl. "Pixies, Sprites, Wood Nymphs all have been known to dabble in magic. Awful witches too," her smile turned to a pout.

"Witchs?"

"There are many witches in this forest. I have protected this home of ours to keep them out of here but my magic outside does not work as well. Now come, eat up, I have a special dessert for you."

"What kind of dessert," Pinochio smiled. He loved sweets.

"It's called Pixie Pie. But you can only have some in the bed."

"Pie in bed!" he frowned. "I never heard of that!"

"It's the only pie ever made to be eaten in bed," she flew off her chair, gathered all the dirty dishes and dumped them in a pot of boiling water. She hovered over to the bed, turned in mid air, and slowly let her drop onto the soft mattress. "Get over here while it's still hot."

Pinochio climbed in but didn't see any pie. "Where is it?"

"Here," Zelda used her mystic strength to put his face into her pussy. "Start licking."

"Mmmmmmffffffffhhhhhhhmmmmmfffff," he sounded, feeling bound up not able to move about.

"Shut up and start licking. You'll find it."

Pinochio almost died of asphyxiation as he licked the Pixie Pie. Zelda's thighs, though small, were muscular and kept him in one place while he pleasured her. She gave him drugged water for him to settle down then mounted his face until he could lick no more. Just as she came down with an orgasm, Pinochio passed out.

"More later, my love," Zelda flew off to clean up. She contemplating on making him lie a few more times to make his penis bigger and fatter, but decided against it. She liked their sex just the way it was.


It took quite a while in time for Pinochio to realize that he had stay more than one night. Pinochio wasn't the brightest star in the sky. In fact if he were a star at all, a black hole would have swallowed him up ages ago. Pinochio had only a few talents in this life. Eating then shitting, drinking then pissing, lying then his cock would grow longer. The only thing he needed in Zelda's domicil was to be able to fuck. And this he was able to accomplish nicely.

In the drugged water was the ability for him to lose time, be constantly tired except when it came to screwing Zelda, and a small dose to prevent him from making her pregnant. One thing Zelda wanted to avoid and that was there would be no little Pinochios running around. The world only needed one and she was determined to keep it that way.

Zelda knew that sooner or later, as stupid the former puppet was, he would finally find out that he had stayed longer than over night. Too many meals that were eaten, too many times Zelda did his laundry, too many times that all the candles were blown out then darkness. Too many times Zelda had to leave the shelter to go out for food. Until that time came, she was content to let him fuck away until he wised up.


The evil king of Racka was called Pee Wee. He hated that name and in essence he killed his father Shorty for giving him that monicker. He was the bully on the block or rather his kingdom. His mother, the beautiful Hedy the Hottie, bestowed love upon her son. She hated her late husband because his manhood was so small. It was no bigger than her clitoris. In many ways Queen Hedy coddled her son because her fascintion of the Legend of Pinochio. She had heard rumors of the size of his penis both flaccid and hard. If true, and if Pee Wee could get his hands on Pinochio, she prayed to the goddess of orgasms that he be brought to her. She promised to throw away her Jade Dildo.

"Mother, what will I get if I find this Pinochio guy?" King Pee Wee asked.

"I will make sure that all the girls in the land give you a blowjob. And you may keep the ones you like best."

"Really!" King Pee Wee jumped about the throne room. Queen Hedy rolled her eyes in disgust. He was the King. He was a stupid King. He had the ability to do all this himself if he just realized that no man had the authority or power that he had.

"I promise, Mother, I'll find him for you."

"Go find him for me," she sighed disgustedly, waving him away.

"I leave tomorrow," he ran from the room.

"Where are you going to look?" the Queen shouted after him.

King Pee Wee was gone so fast, he did not hear her. She left the throne and went to her chambers to use the Jade as she called it. She undressed and slid her magnificent body into the hot bath her ladies drew for her. After dismissing them, she slid down and put Jade up her. She closed her eyes and pretended that it was Pinochio. His bulk, his masculine handsome face, his strong arms. Then of course that enormous thing between his legs. Oh well, the Queen had one out of four right.

After an hour of pleasuring herself, she rang the bell for the ladies. They patted her dry with at least six towels and brought forth another glorious gown. She stepped out and was immediately clothed. The beautiful smile on her face told the ladies that Jade has pleasured her.


King Pee Wee and his mighty army of six took off north, opposite from where Pinochio was plotting his escape from this wicked wood nymph. Zelda really loved him but was determined to allow him to go. It took a week before Pee Wee was going in the wrong direction. A small clue of the Ocean told him that he should have gone south. He laughed, pretending it was all a joke, and told them to start the other way.

Two men were sent out to hunt deer for their dinner that night. They returned hours later with someone's cow claiming it was easier to catch. King Pee Wee shrugged and ordered the slain animal cleaned and cooked. He'd just cut the man's taxes if they got caught.


Three

Pinochio sneaked out of Zelda's lair at two am. Despite falling all over himself going up the steps to the ground and keeping Zelda from sleeping, Pinochio thought his getaway went smoothly. The birds were wide awake, the animals were racing about as if Ott the Orc was on a rampage, and even the trees were drawing their leaves back into their limbs and twigs. Zelda knew he was gone as a tear drop fell to her pillow.

By daylight and destroying half of Zelda's little property, Pinochio found the main road leading to Sedwick. With the day being warm, sunny, and the pathway dry; he set out with a whistle. By ten he was horny. Getting all the pussy from Zelda he wanted, he felt that he should have stuck it in just one last time before leaving.

Up ahead he heard men shouting, swords clashing, and horses neighing. He threw himself into a bunch of brush which just so happened to be a nest of hornets. He ran as fast as he could but not as fast as hornets fly. He felt the hot stings all over his body, limbs, and face. Hours later he had made it back to where he run from.

He decided that cowar ... oops, discretion was the better part of valor. So he turned in there for the night even though it was only noon. This would give the victors to pick over the losers and be gone by morning.

"I see you got far," Zelda hovered over him about an hour later.

"I heard fighting up ahead. I hid myself but the brush was full of hornets and I've got these swelling bumps to deal with," he complained.

"Let me fly on ahead and see if what you say is true."

"It's true!" He insisted.

"You've been known to lie," she sang out, just out of his reach.

"I don't lie!" Pinochio gritted his teeth.

"Look! You're pee pee thing is growing," she pointed out.

"It's only because I'm horny and nothing else."

"I better fly ahead or I'll want to give you head," she said then took off.


Pinochio was starting to worry. Zelda had been gone for hours and no word from her. It was starting to be dusk. He even didn't have his hands on his cock forgetting all about that. If one could. "Help me," she whispered.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.