A School Teacher's Fate - Cover

A School Teacher's Fate

Copyright© 2008 by aubie56

Chapter 5

Western Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Ann Olson was a school teacher who decided to go West in 1868. She had no prospects, and she hated Philadelphia, so she went looking for greener pastures. Join her on her great adventure.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Historical   Humor   Oral Sex   Slow   Violence  

They were back at "their" poker table by 10:00 AM and ready to play. They played some penny-ante until some other players showed up. This was the level of play they had experienced the previous day, since these were working cowboys and similar. These men did not have a lot of money to gamble with, but they were just as intense with their small bets as the high rollers were with their huge bets. Whenever a pot got up to $10, people began to sweat!

Sandy was on another one of her rolls, and she just could not lose. She got some dirty looks from the other players, but there was obviously no cheating, so all they could do was roll with their bad luck. When the situation got too bad for the other players, Sandy folded on winning hands just to keep the game going. By supper time, she was still ahead by nearly $50, and it was kind of embarrassing. All the other players could do was shake their heads and admit that they had been outplayed by someone who just got all of the good cards that day.

They broke for supper and resumed play about 7:00 o'clock. All of the high rollers showed up early to be sure that they got a seat at the table. By 8:00 o'clock, serious bets were being made, and Sandy's luck had not changed. She continued to win most of the hands, and some of the players were beginning to take their losses kind of personal. By 3 hours later, when the game would usually wind down, Sandy was ahead by over $800 and nobody wanted her to leave the game. She was getting tired, but she, too, was caught up in the excitement of the moment. The pots kept getting bigger and Sandy kept winning; no matter what the other players did to "change their luck," she kept taking the big pots.

By 1:00 AM, Sandy was ahead $1,500 and some of the other players were getting desperate. Several of the players had already lost more than they could afford, and they were getting more and more reckless in their betting as they tried to recoup their losses. Finally, at 3:00 AM, Sandy said "Look fellows, I've been at this for 13 hours, and I have got to take a break. I'm willing to come back tomorrow if you still want to play, then, but I have to quit for tonight. Besides, your luck might change if you give it a chance. Let's call it a night and pick this up tomorrow night."

The majority of the other players were willing to go along with that idea, though 2 of the players were pretty sore over the need to quit. But, they were outvoted and the game closed down for the night. Sandy had nearly $2,000 in her money belt by the time she stood up to head for the hotel. That was way too much money to carry around, especially that late at night, so she and Jim detoured by the livery stable to deposit some of the money in their iron chest.

Sandy had climbed into the carriage to open the chest when Jim yelled, "LOOK OUT, SANDY!"

She had no idea what the trouble might be, but she didn't wait around for a detailed description. Sandy dropped to the floor of the carriage and drew her .44 caliber Remington. Meanwhile, Jim had dropped and rolled under the carriage as several guns went off and bullets flew in their general direction. He also had his gun out by the time he had stopped rolling. They both had seen 4 muzzle flashes near the main doorway leading to this part of the stable. By the grace of God, Jim had seen a flash of light glint off a gun barrel, and he had looked in that direction to see the 4 thieves.

There was no foolish speculation as to why the robbers had shown up; Sandy and Jim must have been followed from the saloon. One of the men at the doorway tried to look around the corner, and that was enough motion to attract Sandy's attention. She didn't really expect to hit anything, but she snapped off a shot which caught the edge of the door frame just even with the crook's face. He didn't get the full effect of the bullet, but wood chips flew off the door and into his face. One large splinter hit him in the right eye and passed through into his brain, killing him where he stood. The scream from the stricken bandit should have been heard 5 miles away.

This noise was bound to bring people to investigate the commotion, so the rest of the bandits turned tail and ran away. Jim went to examine the dead bandit while Sandy took the time to put their winnings in the box and lock it. She was out of the carriage and standing on the ground before anyone arrived to see what was going on. They were both glad of that, since they were in no hurry to let anyone else know about their cash box.

Sandy had kept $50 for each of them when she had stowed the money, so they would have some for the usual expenses and enough to start the poker game the next day. The town marshal finally showed up and recognized the dead bandit as one of the town toughs. Jim told him what happened and helped drag the body inside the stable where the undertaker could pick it up after daylight. The marshal bid them goodnight and returned to bed.

The two lovers/poker players continued on to the hotel where they plopped into bed. They were so tired that they only had time for one love session before they went to sleep. They were still groggy when they got up the next morning, so late that they barely made it in time for breakfast. They went on to the saloon where they were happy that no serious poker was played until mid-afternoon. By then, they were awake and alert, and they had not lost too much money in the interim.

The serious poker players showed up on schedule after supper, and the play took up where it had left off the previous night. This resumption included Sandy's luck; she was just as lucky as she had been the last time they played. They played until 2:00 AM this time, and Sandy had won another $2,487. Everybody else was pretty disgusted with their luck, but wanted another shot at winning their money back. Jim explained, "OK, now, you men knew that we were both professional poker players, and we did not plan to stay here for long. We'll come back for one more session, tomorrow, but that will be it. What you win back tomorrow night will be all you'll get, and we will be leaving town. I'm sure that you understand our side of the deal and will not begrudge us our winnings. Please know that, whatever the outcome, it has been a pleasure playing with all of you. Goodnight."

Sandy and Jim left the table and returned to their hotel room, bypassing the livery stable this time. They were so tired that there was no time for sex. They both went to sleep with no more than a goodnight kiss. Jim woke up first the next morning and kissed Sandy awake. They headed for the bathroom where they played and bathed.

Sandy decided that she wanted her pussy hair shaved that morning while there was plenty of light for the job. Jim warned her that it was not as easy with cold water, but he could shave her if she really wanted it. She sat on the lip of the tub with her feet dangling in the water and said, "Get with it, big boy. Do your job the best you know how."

Jim laughed and pulled out his razor and accouterments. Once he had the razor stropped to his satisfaction, he brushed shaving foam on Sandy's pussy and laughed when she complained that it tickled. There was no problem shaving her pubic mound and the little bit of hair inside her thighs, but shaving her lips and around her ass was a different story. Yes, Sandy was embarrassed when she was told that she had some hair back there. She bent over the lip of the tub on her belly while Jim shaved that hair off. He was very careful when he shaved around her pussy lips, and she had a small orgasm when he found it necessary to pull on her lips so that he could shave them safely.

He rinsed the shaving foam off her pussy and leaned back to admire his work. Then he surprised them both when he leaned over and kissed her pussy and ran his tongue up and down her slit. Sandy nearly fell off the tub rim when he took her clit between his lips and sucked on it. After a minute of sucking, he strummed her clit with his tongue. This produced a big orgasm, and Jim had to catch her before she fell off her perch. When she recovered her senses, she said, "You can shave me every morning if you always do that last bit, too."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.