A School Teacher's Fate - Cover

A School Teacher's Fate

Copyright© 2008 by aubie56

Chapter 4

Western Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Ann Olson was a school teacher who decided to go West in 1868. She had no prospects, and she hated Philadelphia, so she went looking for greener pastures. Join her on her great adventure.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Historical   Humor   Oral Sex   Slow   Violence  

The feel of Sandy's nipples on Jim's chest was almost enough to make him fire off prematurely! He had not expected her to practically climb all over him. Her arms were around his neck and shoulders and her legs were wrapped around his hips. She was hanging on for dear life and her pussy was pushed firmly against his cock. His cock was lying in her pussy slit and was pushing hard against her clit. There was a question of who was going to explode first!

Jim managed to stagger to the edge of the bed and lay Sandy on it without ever breaking contact anywhere between their bodies. He wound up pressing on her chest, supporting himself on the bed by his elbows and his knees. Even his limited knowledge of women and their sexual plumbing was enough to tell him that she was wet enough for his entry, and she certainly acted like she wanted it. Jim said, "Sandy, do you want me inside you?" She answered with a vigorous affirmative, so he said, "Then you are going to have to loosen your grip on my hips so that I can get in position."

Sandy blushed over practically her whole body and said, "Oops, I didn't know. Please show me what to do."

Jim gently loosened her arms and legs and moved a little farther down in the bed. He said, "Help me line up on your hole so that there is less chance of hurting you as I go in." Sandy spread her pussy lips with her left hand and grasped Jim's cock with her right hand. She moved his cock head into place and he could feel when he was lined up. Jim pushed in gently and spread the inner lips enough to gain the first portal to heaven. He said, "Honey, I have heard that the first time can be painful for the woman as her membrane is broken, so I am going to push in until I come up against some resistance. You let me know if I push too hard. We'll rest when I get there, and I'll wait for you to tell me when you're ready for me to break through."

Sandy was already suffering a little bit of discomfort because she had never had anything as large as Jim's average size hard cock pushed into her tunnel. She nodded her agreement, and Jim pressed farther into her. He had not gone far when she grunted, and Jim felt her barrier seize him. He stopped with just a little pressure applied to her hymen and waited for her to signal that she was ready for him to press home. She waited for a full minute, gritted her teeth, and nodded for him to break through.

Jim pressed forward and felt her hymen stretch more, but it didn't break. Sandy was looking distressed, not from pain, but from frustration. Jim had stopped pushing for fear of hurting her, so she said, "Go ahead and push as hard as you can. Let's break the damned thing!" Jim backed off a little and slammed back in her, rupturing her membrane and banging his pubic bone against her clit, he went so deep. Sandy flinched in a reaction to the great pain she expected, instead of the minor pain she felt. Then she felt the pressure against her clit and forgot everything else.

Meanwhile, Jim held still until Sandy was ready for him to move. After about 30 seconds, she asked, "Is that all, are you through?"

"Oh, no. I was just waiting for you to tell me you were ready for me to continue."

"Oh. OK, go ahead and do whatever it is that men do; I'm ready." Sandy was so innocent that she had no idea what the next step could possibly be, so when Jim backed out, she wrapped her legs around his hips and said, "Don't leave. That feels so good."

"I'm not leaving, I just have to have a little room to move back and forth. Haven't you ever seen dogs or horses do it?"

Sandy's eyes opened in wonder and she asked, "Was that what they were doing? I wondered, but nobody would tell me when I asked."

"Yes, Dear One, this is what they were doing. Now, let me show you how people do it."

Jim slowly pushed his way back into Sandy until his pubic bone struck her clit. She moaned in delight. He withdrew, and she waited with baited breath. He pushed back in a bit faster, since she had shown no sign of pain on his last stroke, and bottomed out again on her clit. This produced another moan, possibly a little stronger. He began to stroke back and forth vigorously, and Sandy began to get into the swing of things. She moved her hips up and down as Jim stroked in and out. The speed increased, and she began to pant, "Uh ... Uh ... Uh..." in time with his strokes. Suddenly, she screamed out her pleasure and surprise as she hit her peak of stimulation. This surprised Jim, too, and he let go with a powerful stream that painted her insides with white cream that began to ooze out, vaguely tinted pink. She clamped down on his cock, but not as hard as she might have. She was still a little tender from the broken hymen.

Jim slowly collapsed on her chest; both of them were absolutely sated, sexually. He kissed her nose and her closed eyes and finally her mouth. That's when she exploded into activity, kissing, kissing, kissing. She covered his whole face many times with kisses until he started to laugh. At this, she started to laugh, too. He rolled off her chest and lay beside her; they took each other in their arms and relaxed into a quiet sleep.

That night, they didn't fuck, they made love! Two more times, until Jim had run dry and Sandy really was sore. The next morning, they both were badly crusted with sex residue, so neither one wanted to get dressed while they were in such a state. This was an amazingly modern hotel for a small town out in the wilds of Kansas, so it did have a bathroom. It had a large tub that could be filled from a tank of rainwater on the roof. Jim checked and found that the bathroom was empty, so they wrapped blankets around themselves and ran down the hall.

Normally, a bath in cold water is not such a big deal, but it is when it is taken together for the first time by two lovers. The tub was large enough for the both of them, so they climbed in and turned on the water. Damn! It was cold water, but they hardly noticed, taken as they were with examining each other's body, and not just the sexy places. Once there was enough water in the tub, Jim began to wash Sandy's body, from her shoulders to her toes, of course, paying especial attention to her breasts and pussy. She kneeled in the tub and spread her legs so that he could do a complete job on her pussy; he even used his fingers to wash inside. She almost collapsed and banged her head when he unknowingly rubbed across her G-spot. Man! That was something she wanted to try again!

When he was finished with her, Sandy returned the favor by also washing Jim from shoulders to toes. She paid some attention to his chest, etc., but she really worked over his cock and balls. Jim had to caution her about spending too much time washing his cock, since he didn't want to waste a shot into the air, now that he had found her. Sandy smiled and agreed that it would be a waste, so she was careful not to get it "too clean."

By now, they were both hungry, so they dried off and got dressed. After breakfast, where they had to make a point of not acting like lovers in public, they started to make the rounds of saloons looking for a poker game. At the second saloon, the bartender asked Sandy why she was walking funny—she walked like a woman that had a sore cunt from too much fucking. Sandy laughed and said that she had twisted her ankle, and was having some trouble walking on it. The bartender sympathized, but still chuckled as they walked out of the saloon. Sandy looked at Jim and blushed, but that was the only outward sign she gave all day that she was embarrassed by the bartender's comment.

The third saloon they visited looked a little more upscale than the other two, so Jim negotiated with the bartender about setting up a poker game. The bartender was happy to get one started in his saloon, so they quickly had a workable agreement. Sandy and Jim found a suitable table and sat down. They had played only a couple of hands together when two cowboys showed up and wanted to join in. There was something about poker that drew crowds, and they soon had 7 players at the table. Jim handled the table, and the game moved smoothly through lunch. The saloon swamper picked up sandwiches for them so that they did not have to leave the game.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.