My Mother, My Lover - Cover

My Mother, My Lover

by Cleanshaven

Copyright© 2008 by Cleanshaven

Erotica Sex Story: A young man finds that his mother provides all the love he that he ever needed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

When I was twenty years old, I worked as a professional musician, which meant that I was on the road about eight months out of the year performing in different cities around the country. Since I was gone from my hometown so much, there really wasn't any reason to keep an apartment, so when I was in town, I would stay at my mom's house. She lived alone, having been divorced many years ago, and my coming home for a while always gave us a great way to catch up and for me to get some great home cooking!

My mom was a very talented woman. She worked for years as a professional seamstress/tailor and in fact, she made most of the suits and shirts that I wore on stage. Now that she was retired, she spent all of her time in her sewing room creating beautiful clothes for me. Although she was fifty-nine, she had a real modern flair for men's fashions and made clothes for which I would have had to pay hundreds of dollars.

I had just returned from a road trip back east and was looking forward to a few weeks of R&R at Mom's house. She told me that she had been working on a new style of shirt, something she called a "body shirt." It was a long-sleeved shirt, but instead of shirt tails that had to be tucked in, it had something that looked like panties sewn on to the shirt tail. The panties had snaps that snapped at the crotch and when worn, the shirt tail would stay tucked in to the pants instead of constantly pulling out.

When she showed me the shirt, I was not crazy about the snaps on the shirt; it looked like something that a woman would wear. She said that she got the idea by studying the leotards worn by dancers.

"Come on," she insisted, "at least try it on and see what you think."

I went into the bathroom, took off everything but my underwear, and put the shirt on. I had to admit, it was a good way of keeping my shirts tails tucked in and besides, it fit like a glove. When I came out of the bathroom, mom started examining her work. She checked the fit of the shirt on my shoulders and how it conformed to my body.

"How do you like it," she asked.

"It's beautiful, but I'm not sure about the way it fits down where the panty is sewn on to the shirt. When I have it over my underwear, it feels like I'm wearing a diaper."

"Yeah, I can see that," she said. "And when you put your pants on, it won't look smooth and form-fitting."

I stood in front of her fitting mirror and felt kind of silly. I didn't like the way it looked, but I didn't want to hurt her feelings by being negative. I wasn't sure what to do.

"Hey, I have an idea," she chimed in. "How about wearing the shirt without underwear?"

"No underwear? Isn't that kind of weird," I asked.

"Of course not," she said. "The panties are just like underwear. You just won't be wearing cotton briefs underneath."

"Well," I said, "I'll give it a try."

I went back into the bathroom, undid the snaps in the crotch, and pulled my underwear off. When I readjusted the snaps, the sheer, smooth material felt kind of sensuous against my shaved cock and balls. I went back to the sewing room to show her the results.

"Much better," she exclaimed. "It doesn't look so bulky on you."

She sat down on her stool and motioned to me. "Come here. Let me check the fit."

I moved a foot in front of her so she could check her work. She was very methodical as she tugged here and prodded there; more like a doctor examining a patient than a mother checking the way her son's clothes fit. Unfortunately, her touching combined with the silky fabric stretched against my genitals started arousing me. In horror, I could feel my cock getting hard. It was like it had a mind of its own. Oddly enough, and to my great relief, she didn't say anything.

When she was done checking me out she said, "Now stand in front of the mirror and let's see how it looks."

She got off her stool and stood beside me while we both looked at the flustered young man in the mirror. By now, I had a raging hard-on which couldn't be ignored. She looked at me and grinned a mischievous grin. The head of my cock was clearly outlined against the fabric. To my embarrassment, a bit of pre-cum leaked out and made a dark spot on the sheer, white material. She pointed at my crotch in the mirror.

"Hey, are you peeing your pants? I don't want that shirt soiled! Go take it off."

Before I could answer, she dropped to her knees and reached between my legs to unsnap the shirt. The panties popped open and out jumped my rock-hard cock, about ten inches from her face.

"Whoa," she exclaimed as she leaned back, "you could put someone's eye out with that thing!"

This was one of those defining moments where you don't know if you should "shit or go blind." There I was, standing in front of my mom with my cock at full mast and pre-cum glistening on the head. If I could have found a hole to crawl into, I would have done so; I was absolutely frozen. I looked down at her and saw her staring at my raging cock and smooth balls. Then she did something that blew me away. She reached up and squeezed my cock slowly, forcing more pre-cum out of the slit. Her lips curled into a curious smile and she looked up at me.

"Well, son, it looks like you're all grown up!"

A million thoughts raced through my brain. Here was the most important woman in my life, the woman who gave me life and raised me, holding my steely cock without hesitation or apology. Although I loved her intensely as my mother, I had never really thought of her as a woman with needs and desires. As I looked down at her, I suddenly realized how truly beautiful she was. Like any spoiled child, I had always taken her for granted, but here she was, presenting me with a whole new vision. She was not just my mom; she was a complete, complicated sexual being.

I was about to say something to her when she gave my cock a couple of long strokes, opened her mouth, and slid her lips over my erection. God, I couldn't believe it. The feeling was exquisite! Not only was this woman sucking my cock, but the fact that she was my mother and that this was incestuous act intensified the feelings on a completely different level. This was the stuff that porn movies were made of! Real extreme porn movies. All I could do was stand there and watch. Her head bobbed up and down on my cock as she made little slurping sounds. As if on automatic pilot, I reached down and squeezed her tits through her blouse. Then I unbuttoned her blouse and stopped her long enough to pull it over her head. She looked up at me and smiled and I unsnapped her bra to release her tits. I licked my finger and drew tiny circles around one nipple. She hummed with satisfaction. Her reaction was driving me over the edge and finally I spoke up.

"Mom, I'm going to have to sit down."

She released my cock and sat back on her haunches while I took a seat on her stool. I pulled my new shirt off and spread my legs wide apart, totally naked, so that she could have better access. I stroked my cock a couple of times and pointed it at her. She moved on her knees closer to me, wrapped her arms around my waist, and took my cock back in her mouth. I knew I wouldn't last very long like this. This was the hottest scene that I could have ever imagined; a mother, on her knees, sucking her son's cock!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.