The Crystal Rainbow - Cover

The Crystal Rainbow

Copyright© 2008 by Nyasia A. Maire

Chapter 28: Mythos

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 28: Mythos - A runaway boy and an orphan girl dream of one another. They feel a strange connection. Is it a dream, or is it real? A wrinkled, old woman with a heavenly voice gives the boy shelter. He grows to manhood and helps the old woman search for the heir to a magical crystal bracelet that holds the power over storms and rainbows along with many secrets. And, where there is power, there are those that covet it and will do anything to make it their own, which is exactly what an ancient evil plans to do.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Paranormal   Vampires   Slow   Transformation  

Each society clings to the security of its mythos.
But, sometimes beliefs need to change in order that the world may grow.

A Fool's Book of Wisdom

"Damn it! Why is it that flies never seem to sleep?"

Edgar flicked his long, floppy ears in a vain attempt to dislodge the insect, which clung so tenaciously to the corner of his eye. He gave a short snort of frustration and shook his head.

"Who would think that a man that was once a king could fall so low? Yet, I know that I have no one to blame for my current abasement but me. I brought this retribution upon myself. Oh, oui! My state is an irony that shines both in its utter absurdity and in its supreme glory! It is fitting that I am an ass re-made as I acted the part in my past life. Still, it makes it all the more difficult to carry out my purpose now as I cannot easily converse with my charges."

He inhaled deeply and the scents that assaulted his large, velvety nostrils sent a pang through his body that struck straight down to his loins. The nearby fragrance of Helen's arousal and the outright odor of sexual congress wafting heavily on the gentle nighttime breeze from the cottage were almost enough to banish all cognizant thought other than lust from his mind. But, Edgar pushed his bestial urges aside as his nostrils inhaled two unfamiliar scents that drifted alongside the baser ones, two new human scents. Another thrill ran through Edgar's body, but this time the cause of his excitement was protective, not sensual. Four humans now occupied the cottage, two women and two men. Edgar easily recognized the almost overpowering odors of Erik and Christine as the two joyously engaged in a long-awaited carnal embrace, but the other pair was new to him ... and at the same time all too familiar. His nostrils flared as he breathed deep and concentrated on the subtle scents of the strangers, which had taken up residence in the cottage. Edgar nickered nervously, his hind quarters twitching and his tail swishing as his mind struggled to place an identity to the couple. Understanding dawned and his eyes widened and rolled with his excitement.

"By the Goddess! Can it be? Sabratha and Cadmus are in the cottage! Oh, merde! Could I choose a worse time to interrupt? Damn it! My apologies Helen, and, you too, Khalid, but I have no choice. At least I need not disturb Erik and Christine. After all, in order that all go well this evening, those two must find their release in order for Christine's power to ripen fully. Ah, fuck it! Well, there is no getting around it. Helen and Khalid will just have to wait a little while longer."

His attention returned to the man he thought of as his best friend and to the woman whom his friend loved. His lips twisted in a grimace of regret as his eyes took in the desperate strength of their grip on one another, the frantic grinding of their bodies against each other, the deep throaty groans of Khalid and the light musical cries of Helen. As he watched, the pair began to sink to the ground, intent only on slaking their passion.

"Oh, merde! I had better do something and do it quick before things progress past the point of no return! I really have no wish to witness such an intimate moment!"

And with that thought, Edgar lifted up on his hind legs and began to slash against the stall door with his forelegs. An off-key, braying scream burst from him as he realized the barrier would not open to his current method of attack. Deciding upon an alternate means to gain his end, he turned and bucked his hind legs into the gate, which immediately disintegrated into a splintered mass. So intent upon his need to stop the frantic caresses of his friends, Edgar was only barely aware of his surroundings. He charged blindly toward the pair, his animal instincts drawn by the intoxicating perfume of Helen's arousal. At the last moment, he drew upon the last vestiges of his control, veered past the startled would-be lovers, burst through the barn door and charged out into the night.

"What the fuck?" Khalid sputtered.

"Heavenly Goddess! Whatever is the matter with him?" Helen gasped.

They stared in stunned confusion at one another for a moment, both panting and then with a shake to clear his head, Khalid sighed and spoke.

"Come on! We need to catch him before he gets lost in the woods."

Helen grimaced as she tugged at her dress, which swam about her newly restored body. She rolled her eyes in frustration and reluctantly nodded.

"Wonderful! Your timing is perfection itself, Edgar." She groused.

Khalid smiled ruefully as he leaned in to place a light kiss on her forehead and then he surprised her by playfully rubbing his nose against hers.

"I could not agree with your sentiment more, mon amour."

Taking her hand in his, he led her out of the barn, calling for Edgar as he strode briskly across the yard. He paused when he heard a woman's scream and Edgar's hoarse bray.

"Mon Dieu! Now what? Come on, Helen!"


"Cadmus?"

Jacob took an involuntary step back from the vision kneeling before him on the bed. His eyes ran over the woman, taking in her mane of fire-red curls that cascaded about her body to pool about her on the bed, the delicate features of her face with its high cheek bones and bee-stung lips and the almost marble-like translucence of her skin. When his searching gaze met hers, he became blissfully lost in their hazel depths. The woman tore her eyes from his and Jacob watched as she took stock of his body. When her eyes once more met his own, her smile was both shy and seductive.

"It is good to see you again, Cadmus. You look well." She paused and a pained looked crossed her face. "You have no idea who I am, do you?"

Before Jacob could gather his wits to answer her, she turned away from him. Her movement sent her long tresses bouncing and she tossed them back over her shoulder. Jacob's mouth went dry and his reply caught in his throat as he noticed for the first time that the woman's curls were her only raiment. He cleared his throat and ran his tongue over his parched lips, but no sooner did he attempt to open his mouth to speak, when the woman began to scream. Another howl joined the woman and Jacob whipped his head around to the source of the second cry. He gaped in surprise as he saw the large head of the Persian's mule stuck through the bedroom window with its mouth open and braying at the top of its lungs. Without realizing what his body did, Jacob moved to the woman and wrapped her into a protective embrace. The woman reacted immediately to his touch, fell silent, turned and burrowed her face into his chest. Jacob shuddered. The woman's touch unlocked a hidden floodgate deep within him and released a wave of memories, which swept through his mind. Images of this woman he now held in his arms. He saw the woman lying beneath him, her hair a burning halo framing a face damp with perspiration and her eyes lit with passion. He remembered the sound of her laughter and the joy he felt knowing he caused her happiness. Another image, one of holding her hands and whispering words of love. And suddenly, he knew who she was and who he was. Jacob sighed and closed his eyes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.