Just Like The Old Days - Cover

Just Like The Old Days

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Camera Pan Left, Lights to half

Drama Sex Story: Camera Pan Left, Lights to half - Abigail longs for the old days. Back when she was an adult starlet. Can Martin, her college-age grandson bring those days back?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Son   Grand Parent   Rough   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

Brian's lips soon followed his fingertips and Abby realized very quickly that this wasn't simply the beer and the video on his part. He licked and sucked her nipples with real enthusiasm and Abby couldn't hold back a sigh of pleasure as he did. She ran her finger through his unkempt, shoulder length brown hair and he groaned softly. His arms slipped around her back and lifted her slightly.

"Brian." She whispered softly. "That's so good, how you do that. Oh God, you make me so hot." It was part habit; she was used to making a show for the camera.

He let go of her tit with a wet pop. "You want me to fuck you, Woman?"

"Yes, Brian!" She moaned. "Take me."

He nearly flung her on the couch; she gasped in surprise and winced at the unexpected jolt. Brian's face became an expression of worry. "What? Are you ok?"

Abby laughed. "I'm old! Been a long time since I've been thrown around."

"Oh." It seemed to concern him greatly. "I'll stop, I guess."

Abby held him fast and pulled him down. "How you gonna make me your woman, if you stop now?"

"I..."

"You best be hard and fast if you want to hear me do this scene right." She let him looked stunned for a moment. "Or were you all talk?"

He seemed to hold his breath a moment. "You sure?"

She hooked one finger in his collar and pulled his face to hers. Their lips and tongues meet at the same time and after they had kissed frantically for only a moment, both of their hands were engaged in moving his pants.

There was no foreplay. He didn't even slip a finger in her to see if she was wet before pushing his manhood into her. Lucky for her she'd been ready for action for several hours. He moaned into their kiss as she squeezed her internal muscles and tightened her grip on him.

"OH!" he gasped. "OH GOD! You're like a fucking virgin!" He buried his face in her shoulder and arched his hips into her again and again. "OH GOD! I thought — I thought — Fuck!" He began to move faster and kissed her deeply again. She could feel him groaning deeply as his tool — a good sized one from the feel of it — slid in and out of her willing puss.

She knew what he was trying to say. What they all said. She was tight. Amazingly tight. Like a virgin even after twenty years in the smut business. Tight and deep. Oliver was just shy of 11 inches. She had done scenes with all the greats — Ron, John, Billy and TT all said they were amazed to bottom out with her. But it wasn't just 'big' men that had done well with her. Oliver had produced a video called "Little Men" to see if there was a market for 'less than average' men. They, too, had all been astounded by how tight Abby was and how responsive. Oliver once explained it as Abby was simply wired for sex the way some women are wired for babies.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.