Just Like The Old Days - Cover

Just Like The Old Days

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Cut to a Tight Focus

Drama Sex Story: Cut to a Tight Focus - Abigail longs for the old days. Back when she was an adult starlet. Can Martin, her college-age grandson bring those days back?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Son   Grand Parent   Rough   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

"Fuck this!" The grey-eyed boy practically sprang from the couch. "If that's her, I wanna see them!"

Brian grabbed him before he could touch her. "Hey! Hey! Easy, Jer! Be cool." His words were soothing but the calculating look in his eye said that he was thinking along the same lines.

Abby looked around the room. "Is that what you all want? A private showing? A moment in time with Gale Blows?" She practically feel the testosterone level of the room rising. Or maybe she felt the sudden rush and heat of her own blood which hadn't run this hot in years. "I'm not twenty anymore. I'm not even thirty. Doesn't my age mean anything?" She was reasonably sure of the answer but she wanted to hear them say it didn't.

"Hey, ina dark," someone had a beer too many, "pussy's pussy."

"And it ain't illegal to fuck old pussy," was pointed out.

"Yeah, just sick," was the chortled reply. A few elderly jokes were bandy-ed about. Some of them were even funny.

"Come on!" Jer whined. "Pull out her rack! She got enough for all of us!"

"Yeah, but there's only one uh her." Someone pointed out.

"So? There's only one uh her ina movie too."

"What, so we all do her?"

"Well, it ain't like she ain't done it!"

Abby let the conversation flow around her, watching them debate the issue without even considering her feelings on the matter. Martin stayed out of the discussion, a hard, closed look shielding his face from any visible opinion. She tried to remember where all the various props and set pieces were — two scenes in the living room, one in the kitchen. One on the dining room table and one under it. The boy in the bathroom would have to be tall and strong enough to hold her up. Her bedroom, the staircase and the upstairs hall were all fine. The back porch would have to be cleared or re-staged. But the garage had been replaced with a hot tub so the scene on the hood of Oliver's Comet convertible was impossible. As, of course, was the scene in the backyard with the laundry — Oliver's first attempt at an artistic framing.

And the finale. The group shot in The Room. That had been filmed in Martin's room.

"Boys?" She cut loudly over their now rambling discussion. "I don't think you really know what you're talking about. What you saw was a movie. Maybe not a good one, but it wasn't reality."

"So? What's the difference?"

"Yeah, we just wanna get a freak on. Who cares about that other shit?"

"It won't be pretty — clean — like you saw. That took days. I showered between each man. Sloppy seconds won't cover what you'll get after three or four of you."

"Some of us like it kinda sloppy." There were a couple lustful chuckles.

"Yeah! It'll be all 'Gale Blows — the Real World' an' shit!"

"The making of a porno!"

"Fuck, we got enough guys — we could remake Deeper by the Dozen. Re-make's always better than the original anyway." Abby keep her opinion of that comment to herself and listened as the boys talked themselves into the idea.

"I don't think you boys know how sick this is." Abby said finally.

"I know I'm tired of talking." Brian grabbed her arm firmly but not painfully and pulled her closer to himself. "I'm doing the couch scene." His eyes never left Abby's as he untied her robe one handed.

There was other conversation and a great deal of movement but Abby ignored it in favor of Brian's hands caressing her breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.