Just Like The Old Days - Cover

Just Like The Old Days

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Lights, Sound at Speed

Drama Sex Story: Lights, Sound at Speed - Abigail longs for the old days. Back when she was an adult starlet. Can Martin, her college-age grandson bring those days back?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Son   Grand Parent   Rough   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

The next night, Martin came home with ten friends.

"I told Brian about the tape and he lost his damn mind." He said, chagrinned. "I didn't tell him about you, of course..."

"Of course."

" ... but once he heard about the tape, he put the word out."

"The word travels fast, I see."

"Yeah, well, this is not what I had in mind."

Abby couldn't resist a slight smile. "Really? What did you have planned?"

There was no humor in Martin's return expression. "Something that didn't involve a room full of guys jacking off to my Grandmother. How 'bout that?" One of his friends called out to him and Abby returned to the kitchen to find something to feed her unexpected guests.

She wasn't dressed for company, she thought. Had she known they were coming tonight, she would have worn something clingy and see-thru. Instead, they caught her in the suit she wore to the local ANC meeting. Abby tried to remain active in the community. Today, she had gone to help debate the proposed parking lot on Macarthur Blvd. and had leaned a bit towards Jackie O. When you want to look smart but sweet, look like Jackie. If you want to be sweet but harmless, aim for Debbie Reynolds. Either way, back it up with big, sharp teeth.

So, Abby threw a few frozen things in the oven and hoped she didn't look old in her Camelot cut suit. She thought about listening by the door to see if they had even noticed her but rejected the idea. Then she gasped at her own stupidity and turned on the intercom system. It took a moment to remember how to turn on the living room mike but soon she was listening to the boys settle in and chat among themselves.

They were waiting for another of their friends to arrive before the festivities could start. There would be twelve in all. How appropriate, she thought smiling. She had another thought and stepped into the living room.

"Martin, dear?" she asked sweetly. "How old are your friends?"

His eyes narrowed. "Why?"

Because I don't do pedophilia, she thought. "Because I don't have anywhere near enough food to feed all these folks." The boys politely protested the necessity but Abby ignored them. "I was going to call Willy down at the Safeway and see if he would deliver a few things. I thought I might see if he'd bring a beer or two with him. If you all would like of course."

One of the boys leapt up and hugged her. He was stocky and wide with light brown curls on his head and on his chin. "I love this woman. Can you be my mom too?" And few others joined in and it was decided that they would run to the store for grub while waiting for the last man. Martin went with them. Abby allowed herself one smug smile as she slipped back into the kitchen.

"What a MILF!" someone exclaimed. Someone else agreed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.