Just Like The Old Days - Cover

Just Like The Old Days

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Green Lit

Drama Sex Story: Green Lit - Abigail longs for the old days. Back when she was an adult starlet. Can Martin, her college-age grandson bring those days back?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Son   Grand Parent   Rough   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

"Abby, are you sure about this?" Gerald looked at the group of them. "No offence intended, but none of you look old enough to sign a contract nevermind understand one."

Abby looked at the boys. Javier, Brian and Jamal – the boy with the breast/mother fixation – said beside her in ill-fitting suits. They had gone over their ideas for financing, budgets, marketing, and distribution before she made the appointment to see Gerald. The plans had made sense to her.

The outlook had improved when Ger revealed that the old studio owned the rights to most of Gale and O's early work, but the bulk of work Abby did, she owned outright. Which included 'Deeper by the Dozen' and another film the boys wanted to redo, 'Gale's Train Ride'.

"Yes." She nodded. "I'll be involved with the project, and I'm not looking for a huge return here." She laughed. "Honestly, I don't really think anyone but these boys want to see me naked any more."

Ger blinked. He opened his mouth and stopped. He tried again. "You're in this?"

"It's a Gale Blows vehicle." Brian shrugged. "Who else would be in it?"

"Why would be re-cast her?" Jamal leered. "She's got amazing breasts."

Gerald put the contract down. "Abby, can we talk in the hallway, please?"

She smiled. "Gerald, if you're going to tell me that these boys are taking me for a ride, you should know that they already have."

"I ... what?"

"Mature videos are very popular." Javier pointed out. "And with the popularity of the vintage Gale Blows collection, we think this is a good time to introduce a new fan base to her work."

"And Ms. Abby's still a great lay. And she still looks great on film." Brian pointed out.

"Abby are you ... and these boys ... are you..."

"Daily." Jamal replied.

Gerald's eyes moved back and between the boys and Abby.

"Now, Gerald. Are you thinking Oliver wouldn't approve?"

The attorney finally chuckled over that. "No. No, I guess he would at that. If anything, he'd probably ask why I was so surprised." He shook his head and signed the contract. "Ok, guys. You've got a lawyer."

There wasn't much more left to do after that. The re-wiring of the house hadn't taken too unreasonably long and the camera equipment – while older – was still in working order. The boys already had a collection of video, sound and computer equipment and with it converted all of Oliver's films and videos to digital.

Then they had gone through the house and created light maps and sound maps and other technical things that left Abby wondering if 'actors' and 'cameras' were still involved with the project.

"They still are!" Brad assured her as he shimmied her skirk up. Abby only owned stocking and garters so access to her pus was never an issue. "On them knees, Let me kiss that gray cunt, grandmomma!"

Abby crawled onto his bed and Brad settled behind her, licking and sucking. They had fixed the microphones in most of the rooms, so now all the moaning and groaning was captured. Anthony, who was their sound tech, had something of a audio fetish. In addition to the video recordings the group was making, Tony was working on a set of audio sex tapes. Abby had been surprised how dirty the sound of just someone sucking a cock or pounding a wet pussy could be.

"Oh, yeah, baby!" she cooed. "Suck that old pussy! Get it nice and wet."

It was almost like the old days. Abby wasn't getting laid quite as often, but the house was alive again. And she was the center of most of the attention.

Brad sucked her puss loudly. "Ima fuck that cunt, Ms Abby." He gasped. "You got a sweet, cunt, bitch!"

"Put that hot young cock in me baby." She purred. "Fuck me like you mean it!" Brad growled into her slit. "Oh yeah, you like my gray pussy, don't you boy?"

"I love your gray pussy, Ms. Abby!" He stood up. "Ima fuck that gray pussy!" he teased a couple strokes, but slid into her without too much delay. "You so hot!" he pounded her from behind. "So wet!"

"Oh yes, boy! Fuck me!" Abby shouted. The boys often needed a bit of encouragement to really get going. "Like that, boy! Give me that young hot dick!"

"OH! YEAH!" Brad didn't take too long to shot off. "YEAH, Granny! Take it! Take my stuff!" He gasped and panted as he came inside her. "Oh fuck! Ms. Abby, you are so good!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.