Just Like The Old Days - Cover

Just Like The Old Days

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Contract Negations

Drama Sex Story: Contract Negations - Abigail longs for the old days. Back when she was an adult starlet. Can Martin, her college-age grandson bring those days back?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Son   Grand Parent   Rough   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

The boys created a loose schedule. Twice a day, someone took Abby. At first, it was always in her bedroom but after the electricans arrived and began re-wiring the house, Abby found it much easier to coax the boys into other spots.

She was going into the laundry room when she heard two of them arguing in the kitchen.

"I get her this morning. I don't care if you lost out last night." Robby sounded adamant. "That's your tough shit."

"Come on!" Hamilton was undeterred. "I got stuck at work. Just let me have a couple minutes with her. I don't want her to think I, you know, I don't want her or something."

"I would never think that for a moment." Abby said entering the room. "I just don't understand why you two are fussing like this." They looked at each other and dithered for a moment. "Well, don't tell me you've never heard of a three-way."

Hamilton grinned and chuckled. "That is the easy answer, isn't it?"

"No f-ing way!" Robby shook his head. "I do not do guys!"

"My Oliver used to say don't knock it until you've tried it." She paused to see his expression. "But reallly, I was hoping you'd both be doing me."

"Robby, come on, man! House rules. What Abby says goes."

Robby frowned. "Yeah but..." He sighed, frustrated. "Yeah, ok. But you keep that thing away from me, Hammy."

"I don't know." The larger boy joked. "There's not much space in here."

"And less in the laundry room." Abby added.

"In there?" Robby lamented. "But there's four cameras in here."

"And there are two in the laundry room." Abby nodded. "I need to put a load in so you two can load me while I load the machine."

Robby cracked a smile at that as he opened the door to the narrow room. "You always sound like you know the camera's running."

Abby laughed. "That's because it always is."

"It is?"

"Yes, of course!" She smiled in memory. "My Oliver never wanted to miss a moment or an opportunity so he was always had cameras running when we could. And when video became affordable, we set up the whole house."

They went into the laundry which was a tight fit for two but was laughable with three and one of them Hamilton.

"Here. I know." The large boy picked Abby up and seated her on the top of the dryer. He put the basket beside her. "You sort this, we'll sort you."

"Dibs!" Robby shouted and spread Abby's knees. Around the house, she always wore robes or loose skirts - and never any underwear. Robby opened her robe and kissed her pussy.

"Oh baby! You make me feel so good like that." She cooed. She eyed Hamilton. "Shall I tell you what he's doing to me?"

He smiled. "Yeah. But what is this - hot cold or warm?" He put his hand on the washer dial.

"Cold water, hot tongue." She sighed. "And two big loads."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.