Just Like The Old Days - Cover

Just Like The Old Days

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Redesign the Set

Drama Sex Story: Redesign the Set - Abigail longs for the old days. Back when she was an adult starlet. Can Martin, her college-age grandson bring those days back?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Son   Grand Parent   Rough   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

The month of May was a mess. The boys moved in completely and Abby found her house full to the rafters for the first time ever. She hadn't really considered the realities of keeping enough hot water in the shower or enough food to feed a dozen college boys. Her budget wasn't being truly stretched but it was more money than she was used to spending. Of course the boys did help out, contributing what they could to a household fund.

Frederick insisted that nothing else could be filmed until the whole house was re-wired. He got a pair of electrical engineers — classmates who had recently graduated — to come look the place over and to give him a discount on the work if Abby agreed to let them bring other potential clients over to see the work once it was finished.

Everyone else busied themselves with finding jobs, taking summer classes or helping Brad and Javier complete Oliver's library. Brad actually set up his sleeping arrangement to be in the basement.

The sleeping arrangements had been the easy part. The boys all knew who they wanted to room with and had all agreed that Abby would keep her master bedroom. They also decided that all the cameras would be left on and even went so far as to install a couple more. Martin's cameras were turned back on — he didn't protest — and Abby had had a whole month to watch the boys in various stages of undress.

It was driving her mad. They were all unsure about 'violating' her person.

Finally, she decided to rectify the situation.

She called a house meeting over dinner. "Gentlemen, you have been living in my house for almost two months now and I have been noticing a disturbing trend."

"Is it cleaning? Guys, we gotta start cleaning more."

"Yeah, and cooking. It's not right that Abeula has to cook for us all the time."

"Stop. Yes, I would appreciate those things but that's not the problem." They fell silent. "Have any of you questioned why this house has so many cameras?"

"You made pornos here."

"And my husband died almost two years ago. And I retired almost 15 years ago and yet the house is still wired."

They thought about that. It was Eddie who finally said it out loud. "All at raw footage is just because you two got off on being on tape, isn't it?"

"That's a large part of it." she nodded. "But it's more than that. The truth is, boys." She sighed. "The truth is that I simply can't get enough. That's why I went into the industry when I was 13."

"13!" Brian exploded. "God Damn! How was that legal?"

"Oh, it wasn't and I told them I was a small 18. But a pretty colored girl who would lie about her age and let white men do anything to her? No one asked too many questions, believe me. And I got what I wanted. A man. Lots of men. Often."

"Guys, I think we're ignoring the wrong chore here." Tochi grinned.

"So how do you want us to do this, Ms. Abby?"

"Do it any way you want, any time you want. I just need it done. Daily. Going with out is making me queasy."

"And you could use the exercise." Anthony chuckled.

"What does that mean?" Abby snapped although in truth, she hadn't been working out the way she used to and had noticed some of her pants were a bit snug.

"Uh, nothing, Ms. Abby." He backpedaled desperately. "It was a joke."

She glared at him for another few seconds and then appraised to the table, giving them all a moment to comment. No one said anything. Satisfied, she nodded. "Now, I'm sure you are all wondering about the status of Martin and I."

"Ma!" Martin's head snapped up. "We do not need to discuss that here."

"We do. It affects everyone living here." Abby looked at each of them. "You all are adults and I'm sure you understand how difficult this is. In addition to the sexual nature of the movie we intend to film, each of you has a sexual relationship with me as a person. It can be easy to confuse Abby the woman with Gail the character. I'll try to make this simple. When the camera is rolling, you may do or call me any degrading thing you want. The minute we stop filming, however, I expect you all to behave like gentlemen." A chorus of 'of course' and other agreements went around the room.

"Ms Abby, we already agreed. You have final say on everything." Brian waved at the group. "If you want someone out, he's out. End of discussion."

"Well. Thank you. But I'm sure we don't have to go that far."

"Think of it as a just in case clause." Tochi offered.

"Hey, not that this wasn't good to know," Fred adjusted his glasses, "but what does it have to do with you and Martin? I mean, I sort of thought that he was, you know, taking care of - uh - stuff."

Abby looked at Martin who looked at his plate. "No, Martin is not taking care of uh stuff. Martin, isn't interested in my uh stuff." Abby knew that was an unfair characterization but her grandson didn't challenge it. "I wanted you all to know that Martin will not be jealous or try to prevent any of you from taking liberties with my person if you choose.

It was Hamilton who seemed to understand reality. "So if I were to skip dinner from now on and eat you instead, Martin wouldn't mind?"

"He'd better not." Abby smiled. "You have large appetites."

"What if Ryan and I fucked you between us like a shuttlecock? Martin would be cool about it?"

"Dude! Have a little class!" Jason admonished but Hamilton's eyes were on Martin.

Brad and Brian seemed to catch the drift next. "Yeah, you know sometimes I come home and I just want to face fuck the first girl I see. You mean, you'd do that and old Martin would just walk by?"

"OK. You've made you're point." Martin growled.

"Just so long as I can fuck her ass before breakfast..." Jer started but Martin stood up.

"Stop! God Damn! Do what you want to her! I don't care."

"You look like you care." Javier pointed out.

"If I didn't know better, I'd say you were jealous."

Martin stormed out of the room. Abby sighed. That was not how she'd intended things to go, but she really hadn't tried to make it any easier. The boys exchanged a few glances and then Eddie got up.

"They're close." Brian said. "Eddie will talk some sense into Martin."

Slowly, the boys finished eating and cleared the table. Robby drifted over to her. "Um, Ms. Abby, can I talk to you? Privately, I mean."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.