Just Like The Old Days - Cover

Just Like The Old Days

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Reel Two

Drama Sex Story: Reel Two - Abigail longs for the old days. Back when she was an adult starlet. Can Martin, her college-age grandson bring those days back?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Son   Grand Parent   Rough   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

The moving consumed Abby's time over the next few weeks. The semester was ending in less than a month so most of the boys had been preparing to find a place for the summer. A couple of them canceled trips or other plans claiming that they'd rather work on 'Gale Blows Again' - the movie's working title. They were at the house every free moment they had, first helping her open and clean the unused third floor, then moving in furniture and such that Abby either had in the real attic or had purchased for them. The bathroom fixtures were a little dated but everything worked and one of the four bedrooms was large enough for four people. Another had it's own bathroom.

Abby did find some time to go see her financial agent, Gerald.

"Yes, some of your movies were in a lot we licensed to Vintage Smut. Are the royalties not coming in?"

"Oh yes, they're there." There had been a marked increase in the size of her deposits over the last three months. "But who gave you permission to do it?"

"Abigail, now come on! You know I would screw you! The movies that went were all old ones still owned by the studio. My hands are tied on those; my signing off on that sale was a courtesy. Nothing produced by The Big O goes any where unless I talk to you first."

"What if I wanted to do something new?"

"Ah! Thinking of doing some producing?"

"I may have found someone to take over where Oliver left off."

"Well, of course, the company is yours. I could handle the contracts for you and this new director and the performers, techs, you know the drill. And I'm sure we can pick up your old distributions channels. Well, close to, anyhow. There have been a few changes in the industry since you've been gone."

"So I've heard. Well, the young gentleman I'm working with has some ideas and some of his friends are assisting us so I'll come back in a week or so when I know what we need."

"You do that Abby." He stood up and came around his desk. "Now, what would I have to do to buy you lunch? Have I told you how gorgeous you're looking these days? I'd swear you're glowing!"

She laughed. "Gerald! You're an absolute cad!" She kissed his cheek fondly. "But I'm afraid I already have lunch plans." She smiled at him. "Did I tell you I'm going to be a mother?"

"I thought you already were!"

"I'm more or less past that! A den mother. A house mother, actually. Martin — Elizabeth's son — his dorm mates need a place to stay for the summer so I'll have a dozen or so of them for a few months."

"That sounds like a handful!" He laughed. "A few years back, I'd be worried about those boys."

She smiled predatorily. "Maybe you still should."

That was the second to last thing on her list. Move the boys in, make sure of her finances and Martin.

Martin had barely spoken to her since the night of the movie. He wasn't exactly ignoring her but he was making a point of avoiding being alone with her. She needed that resolved — one way or another.

Martin was in the kitchen when she got home. He nearly ran when he saw her but she held her ground in front of the door.

"We need to talk."

"Later. I need to..."

"Now, Martin. Here and now."

He glanced at the basement door. "Look, Javier and..."

"I don't care who's here, Martin, we need to talk about this. You have been avoiding me since we made love and..."

"Jesus! Ma!"

" ... Made Love, Martin. We didn't have sex, you didn't just fuck me - we made love! That was wonderful. We just need to discuss it."

He looked at the floor, shoulders slumped. "What do you want me to say?"

She stepped over to him and turned his face toward hers. "Really? That you want to do it again. Tonight. Every night. I'll settle for you still love me, that I'm still your ole Gran but what I need you to say is what you really feel."

He stared into her eyes for a long stretch. It was like looking at Oliver again for Abby. Martin's eyes were the same color, and had the same intensity. She'd looked into those eyes every day for almost 50 years. She knew what she was seeing.

Passion. Lust. Desire. Martin wanted her every bit as much as she wanted him.

"The truth Martin." She whispered. "Tell me what you want. This isn't about what anyone else wants or what anyone else says is right. It's about what you want. What I want. Tell me Martin. Say it."

"I-"

"Hey, Martin," Hamilton came thundering up the basement stairs wrecking the moment. "Do you have — oh, hey Ma. Martin, do we have any Cat5 around here?"

"I, uh," He looked at Abby again and she watched the emotion in his eyes vanish, hidden just like Oliver used to do. "Let's check the garage."

Abby managed not to glare at Hamilton as the two boys headed out past her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.