Just Like The Old Days - Cover

Just Like The Old Days

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Lights Up, Later

Drama Sex Story: Lights Up, Later - Abigail longs for the old days. Back when she was an adult starlet. Can Martin, her college-age grandson bring those days back?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Son   Grand Parent   Rough   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

Abby woke early. Even after such an exhausting night, Abby found it impossible to sleep past 7am. Martin didn't budge as she slipped out of the bed and dressed in a loose but full-length house robe. There were college boys on the couch, and in both living room chairs. She didn't take the time to look, but she suspected that she would find college boys strewn about the house — like confetti after a large party. She chuckled to herself as she started breakfast.

Eggs, bacon, sausage. The last of the ham for the big boy. She had some frozen french fries so she diced them with onions and bell peppers. She only had two cartons of orange juice, so she made another gallon of iced tea. It was like planning to feed and army.

She heard heavy footsteps on the basement stairs and guessed where the big one spent the night.

"Mmm-Mmm! It smells good in here!" Hamilton sounded enthusiastic. "Hey, Jav! Come on up!" He yelled back down the stairs. "Can we help?"

"Well, let's see. Oh, I know. There are plates up there. And glasses."

"In the dining room?"

"Yes, I think so."

"Good morning, Abuela." Javier appeared at the top of the stairs. "Where's the silverware?"

Slowly the boys woke. Someone asked for coffee and a pot was made. Abby set up a buffet in the dining room, made enough food and hoped it was enough.

Martin came down about the time she was calling everyone to eat. He refused to look at Abby.

Eventually, everyone settled somewhere in the living room to eat. it was a little tense; the room was split between those that enjoyed the night before, those that regretted it, and those that still didn't quite believe it happened. Some of the boys fell into two camps at once. Abby was quite content, aching pleasantly in places she had forgotten the feel of.

"So, who wants to see the tapes?" Hamilton asked as he put his fork down for the last time.

"Tapes?" Brian asked. "What tapes?"

"Last night." Fred took another bite. "The whole house is wired. Lighting's for shit but the cameras are good."

"You taped last night?"

Suddenly the conversation flew around her. Abby didn't follow most of it - they seemed to not need her input at any rate.

She did make them stop before playing last night's debauchery to help her clean the kitchen and put the dining room and living room in order.

"She'd make a great house mother." Javier observed at one point.

"Yeah, if we had a house."

"We could live here!" Someone laughed. "Dibs on the couch."

Abby noticed a lot of comments to that affect and pull Martin aside. He was clearly on the regret side but he didn't fight her. "What, Ma?"

"Are these boys homeless?"

"What? No. Why?"

"Well, they keep talking about not having a house."

"Oh. That. We're all in separate dorms. That's part of what's keeping us out of Sigma. We don't have a unified house."

"Abby thought immediately about all that unused space upstairs. "How much space would they need?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.