Just Like The Old Days - Cover

Just Like The Old Days

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Cue the Water on Set Two

Drama Sex Story: Cue the Water on Set Two - Abigail longs for the old days. Back when she was an adult starlet. Can Martin, her college-age grandson bring those days back?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Son   Grand Parent   Rough   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

The bathroom scene had been shot upstairs in the third floor bathroom. They hadn't used that part of the house much. A door at the base of the stairs kept it protected from prying eyes. Before the children were grown, they kept the door firmly locked — claiming that the Christmas and Birthday gifts hidden behind it would magically disappear if anyone under 21 peeked into the rooms. And after the kids moved out, after Gail and O retired, Abby and Oliver didn't need the space they had.

So with the original location unavailable, Abby peeked into the second floor bathroom. She chuckled quietly when she saw the tall blond boy, seated on the commode, snoring softly. She debated leaving him there versus waking him and putting him in one of the guest rooms when he woke on his own.

"Oh, Hey!" He yawned and stretched and seemed almost instantly awake. "You ready?"

"Ready?" she asked. "For what?"

"The shower scene?" He asked then his enthusiasm waned a bit. "Unless you don't want to."

"Oh I definitely want to." Abby cooed. She had left her robe on the hallway floor and was amazed that none of these boys even flinched at the idea of making it with a woman her age. "Do you?"

"Oh yeah!" He jumped up and started the water. "I found a bar of soap — it smells kind of flowery — and I got a couple towels from the closet down the hall. Ouch!" He turned the water temperature down a bit. "Do you like it hot or just warm?"

"I like everything hot." Abby teased. The boy blushed. "Will I be showering alone or will you join me?"

"I'll join you. If I can. I mean, if you don't mind."

"Then shouldn't you be undressing?"

"Oh. Yeah." He was much less enthusiastic as he striped in front of her. He was very thin and not particularly muscular but youth overcame a multitude of flaws and the erection he sported while peeking at her made him very attractive indeed.

"What's your name, dear?" She asked as he finished undressing.

"Anthony." He opened the shower door for her and helped her step in. The he stepped in behind her, closed the door and busied himself getting a good thick lather from the small bar of soap. "I love doing this with my girl." He faced her and began gently spreading the soap across her shoulders. "There's something about how slick the soap is. It just gets me." He rubbed the soap across Abby's chest and her now tender nipples. Anthony took his time caressing her breasts.

"I think they're clean now." She whispered. "My dirty parts need some attention."

"Yeah." He sighed and grabbed the soap again. "But I should finish the top first." He turned her around and washed her back and arms before aiming the shower spray at her and rinsing off everything.

It was a surprisingly sweet, non-erotic moment in an otherwise bizarrely sexual evening. Anthony's hands were firm and smooth as they glided over her body with a sensuality that only Oliver had ever before expressed. Abby was confident that Anthony's girl must love showering with him.

Abby was almost sorry when Anthony knelt in front of her and stroked soap up and down her legs. He washed her feet, hips and stomach; not rushing but obviously aware that the hot water was not unlimited. Then he soaped his hand and gently began rubbing her mound. Slowly his fingers reached further and further down and back until the heel of his hand was rubbing her clit and tip of his middle finger was teasing her butt hole.

Abby moaned. It was a slow burn the way he was handling her and she couldn't get enough leverage to speed up the process. She whimpered when he stopped but it wasn't for long.

Anthony stood up and grabbed the shower head again. He pulled it down and re-set the spray to its strongest massage jet. Then he began to rinse her private parts. The water blasted her clit with an unexpected force causing her to gasp and shiver. He changed the aim slightly and then returned it to her clit. Abby moaned. Anthony teased her for several minutes before finally aiming the jet at her clit until Abby screamed as an orgasm finally was allowed to overtake her.

Then he turned off the water and stepped out. He grabbed a towel and began drying her off.

"Oh my!" Abby sighed. "That was lovely! Nothing for you dear?"

He blushed and shrugged. "Nah. That was totally worth it. Maybe some other time."

"Count on it." Abby wrapped the towel around herself and kissed Anthony's cheek. "I think most of your friends are in the basement. You all may sleep wherever you like. You should find more linen in the same closet where you found these towels."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.