Just Like The Old Days - Cover

Just Like The Old Days

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Character Roles and Motivations

Drama Sex Story: Character Roles and Motivations - Abigail longs for the old days. Back when she was an adult starlet. Can Martin, her college-age grandson bring those days back?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Son   Grand Parent   Rough   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

The next boy was waiting on the bench in the hall. He was as dark skinned as she was and solidly built.

The hallway scene in the original film had been athletic. Her partner held her against the wall for most of it and had done all the heavy lifting, so to speak. This boy could probably have held her, but Abby knew she was well past safely rephrasing the scene.

He stood up as she approached him and reached out to her. She had to smile — this one was not shy or nervous and clearly knew what he wanted.

He pulled off her robe and dropped it behind her. Then he studied her body for a few moments, then dropped his head and took one of her nipples between his lips.

"Oh baby!" Abby murmured.

He stayed at her tits, sucking, licking and even biting with the single-minded focus of a true breast fetish. Abby continued to moan and groan even when he was long past her pleasure and bordering on dull. For the sake of a tittie film once, Oliver played with her breast practically non-stop for most of a day. In the smut business, you take the good with the bad. The Film — Milk Maidens — was quite popular. It was made just after she finished nursing her son and Oliver was able to squeeze the last few squirts of milk on camera. After that, it was a lot of clips and clamps and how swollen can we get those nipples on film.

Finally, the boy began pushing Abby insistently to the floor and it wasn't hard to figure out what this boy wanted next. She pressed her breasts together and pulled her nipples for him. "You want to fuck my titties now, baby?" she purred.

The boy was panting so hard Abby was afraid that he'd hyperventilate. But that didn't stop him from opening his pants and springing out with the second largest cock of the night. He tried to straddle her but had to stop and struggle with his shoes before pulling his jeans all the way off. Abby filled the time will video babble. "Oh baby, my nipples are so hard for you. I want to feel your jizz on my tits. You sucked my tittes so good, baby!" She pulled her nipples together and sucked them both. True, she didn't have pert, firm breasts, but her large soft sagging breasts were more malleable and allowed for a great range of play. She had even once fucked another woman with her breasts. It had been in Large Sized Toys and after having spread Diamond Lily with every thing from her fist to a toy plastic monster baseball bat, they had managed to wedge Abby's entire breast into the other woman's slit.

Finally, the panting boy straddled Abby and she let him rub the dripping head of his penis between her breasts. She held them together while he played with her nipples some more and pumped. He had his eyes clinched shut and his mouth open as he suddenly squeezed her tightly against himself and came.

It took him a moment to recover himself and open his eyes. He looked more shocked than anything else. He let his now spent member rub in the pool of wetness in her cleavage while he caught his breath.

Abby watched him and after a few moments asked, "Are you alright?"

He shook his head. "I keep thinking about my mother." He whispered.

"Well, we won't tell your mother about things she won't approve of, will we?" She smiled gently and had another thought. "And if you want me to be your mother, we can certainly play that game too." She gave his knee a firm pat. "Help Mother up. I'll wager I have one more little boy to tend to tonight."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.