Just Like The Old Days - Cover

Just Like The Old Days

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Costumes for the Next Act

Drama Sex Story: Costumes for the Next Act - Abigail longs for the old days. Back when she was an adult starlet. Can Martin, her college-age grandson bring those days back?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Son   Grand Parent   Rough   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

The porch connected to the house through a sliding glass door off the dining room. Abby tugged the door and found it, as she expected, locked. Almost immediately, however, the dining room light flipped on and a short blonde boy moved the curtain and grinned at her. He unlocked the door and opened it.

"Hi!" He gushed. "I'm Jason. And I can't believe you're really doing this."

"Well, hello Jason. This isn't how I expected to spend my Saturday night either."

He stepped out of the way and let her in, locking the door behind her. "You look just like you did in the movie."

She considered that. She had jizim everywhere. "Well, I haven't had time to shower."

He blushed. "I know." He seemed suddenly mortified.

Abby arched an eyebrow. "You like seeing me covered in other men's deposits?"

His blush went even deeper. "It's just like in the movies."

"In the movies, men see a woman like this and turn into uncontrollable beasts."

Jason swallowed hard and stared at her. "I — I — I — I could n-n-never..."

"Never what? Push me to the floor, take what you want and leave your seed to mark me as well?"

"Uh — uh — uh —" The boy was breathing hard. Abby could tell that he wanted to do the scene the right way he just wasn't sure about it.

"Of course, if I resisted you'd need this sash. See it's long enough to tie my wrists to the table legs." He took the length of silk mechanically. "You must be one of those sweet boys everyone thinks is innocent." He nodded. "But you're not innocent at all, are you Jason. You're dark. Little Jason. So shy. So harmless. So weak."

"I'm not." He growled softly.

"You look at me like this. Used. But you're afraid to..."

He cut her off mid sentence by grabbing her and pulling her closer. "I'm not." He hissed. He shoved her robe off her shoulders and she cooed. "Get down there." He ordered, breathless.

"Down where?" Abby asked just to prod him. He pushed her down — not too roughly but probably more than he would have if she hadn't goaded him into it. She crawled under the table and began to lie, eagle spread, on her back.

"NO!" He barked. "Roll over." She gave him an appraising look but lay on her stomach. He was still able to tie her wrists loosely to the table legs. Unlike the actual film, however, he pushed her knees up giving him a clear shot of both her entrances.

"Oh Jason!" She moan exaggeratedly. "What are you going to do to me?"

He didn't answer. A moment later, Abby moaned in earnest as Jason's tongue wiggled around her nether hole. He licked the sticky fluids around it for a while and then much to her surprise, braved her depths and used his tongue to explore inside as well. "Yes, Boy, Yes! Oh lick it, lick me deep!" When she was close to exploding, Jason suddenly pulled away and shoved her hips down. An instant later, she felt him spray her butthole with a thick coating of his seed. He used his fingers to coat as much of her crease as he could, covering from the base of her spine to already well-coated lips.

"I'm not weak." He said finally.

"No, Jason, you're not." She agreed. "You're deep. Passionate. But hidden passion. You have to let it out sometimes." She felt a joint creak. "Perhaps not with me."

"Oh! Sorry!" He untied her and helped her stand.

"Not to worry! But it's been some time. Next time, we'll do that in a bed."

"Next time?"

She tiled her head. "Unless you don't want to use me for all that hidden passion."

His expression went from shock to joy. "Yes, ma'am. Next time."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.