Just Like The Old Days - Cover

Just Like The Old Days

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Wide Shot, Short Focus

Drama Sex Story: Wide Shot, Short Focus - Abigail longs for the old days. Back when she was an adult starlet. Can Martin, her college-age grandson bring those days back?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Son   Grand Parent   Rough   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

When they had first bought the house, the backyard was a simple patio surrounded on three sides with a privacy fence. Oliver had quickly replaced that fence with some less than private box hedges on two sides. The back, he left open to the cliff overlooking the Potomac River. It was a stunning view. Over the years, their unsuspecting neighbors must have looked out to see them making love, day or night in all kinds of weather, often times under an actual spot light.

There was a boy sitting at the patio table. The black child who told her they were going to watch a love story. He had a beer in his hand.

She walked over to him, robe open, jism on her face and thighs. "So. Was the cast as good as you expected?"

He looked at her just a little bleary-eyed. "I must be fucked up."

It wasn't the response she was expecting. "I beg your pardon?"

"Gail Blows is fuckin' my frat! I must be lit up!"

"AAh." She took off the robe and let it fall to the ground. "So this doesn't disgust you?"

He shrugged. "I only got through high school 'cause I fucked half my teachers. I like 'em old. They know what they want."

"Really?" He nodded. "So you don't mind the idea of some old broad getting it on with a bunch of college boys?"

He laughed. "Gail Blows wouldn't look twice at the lot of us! I must be shit faced 'cause this couldn't even happen in my dreams!"

"And if you weren't dreaming?" She took a few steps closer to him. "If Gail Blows was standing naked in front of you waiting for you to take her?"

"It's atomic dog time!" he laughed.

"Atomic dog?"

"Snoop Dogg." He said as if that would clarify things.

Still 'dog' was clear enough. "So you want to rut in the yard like a pair of animals?" He grinned. It was a bit shocking; he had seemed like such a nice boy earlier. "You're the kind of boy mother warned me about, aren't you?"

He laughed again. "Yeah, I guess. I like shit nasty. Like now. You got cum dripping down your legs! That's just gross but it makes me want to cover you with more."

"You seemed like such a sweet boy earlier." She turned and walked over to the grass. It was soft and sweet and she suspected nothing like what was about to happen. She knelt down carefully and hoped that all those calcium supplements did their job. She glanced back at him. "Whoof, whoof."

He didn't move for a minute. When he did, it was to finish the beer in one long drink. Then he stood up slowly and opened his belt. He walked to her slowly, unzipping his pants and pulling out a healthy erection. He stroked it briefly as he knelt behind her. "Shit!" He whispered in shock. "You got cum everywhere!" He moaned softly and then, to her surprise, bent and licked her butthole.

She shivered. "Oh, yes baby! Lick it clean!" His tongue moved down and licked her pussy as well. She gasped; she never could get enough of being licked anywhere! He only did it for a few minutes before straightening up again and ramming his tool into her pus. Hard and fast, he went as if she were an object not a woman. He leaned forward and grabbed her tits and squeezed them. "Oh God! Harder!" She wailed. The last time she and Oliver had been that loud in the backyard, her neighbors threaten to call the cops. She deliberately yelled a little louder. "Fuck me, Dog! Fuck me!" He twisted her nipples sharply just as he had a particularly deep stroke and she came.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.