Just Like The Old Days - Cover

Just Like The Old Days

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Establishing Shot: An Exterior View

Drama Sex Story: Establishing Shot: An Exterior View - Abigail longs for the old days. Back when she was an adult starlet. Can Martin, her college-age grandson bring those days back?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Son   Grand Parent   Rough   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

Robby, was the name of the boy who'd headed for the garage, Jerald had said. But when she turned on the light, no one was there. The cover was still over the hot tub. The side door, however, was open. Abby turned off the light and slipped out the door into the night.

In the driveway next to her gold Camry, a truck was backed up to the garage door. A round, young, taut ass was all Abby could see for a moment as the boy spread a blanket around the bed of the truck. How sweet, she thought. She tried to remember if there were any cameras on this part of the driveway. She and Oliver did have some sense of decorum and had avoided fooling around too much in front of the house.

Still, she thought with the front light on, one of the actual security cameras might catch the truck bed action. She turned on the light and startled young Robby.

"Oh Geez!" He jumped out of the truck and joined her. "Hey, Ms. Blow. I got the truck all set up. I mean, if you still want to do this."

"Oh yes." He started to go past Abby but she stopped him. "Where are you going?"

"To get the light. I mean, you don't want the whole neighborhood watching this, do you?"

Abby smiled at him lewdly. "Why not? Or are you shy?"

"Uh, well, not really. But I'm an actor so I don't mind performing in front of an audience."

Abby arched an eyebrow. "An actor. Really?"

"Well, I mean, not that you aren't one too. Just, you know, there's a difference between stage and video."

"True. But I've always wanted to hear a little applause."

"For what you do, you should get a standing ovation."

"What a sweet thing to say!" She kissed his cheek. "I'll have to do something special for you."

"Like what?"

"Like why don't you have a seat and I'll show you."

Robby sat on the tailgate and opened his legs when Abby gave them a gentle tap. Like riding a bike, she thought. Once you get the knack of giving a good blow job, you never really lose it. In only a few minutes, his long but thin dick was tapping the back of her throat and young Robby was moaning happily.

"Oh Gail, that's so good! Yeah, baby, suck it!" She put his hands on her tits and he obliged by giving them a loving fondling. "Oh yeah, suck my dick!" After a few minutes, he began shaking. "I'm gonna blow, baby, oh fuck, yeah! Suck it! Suck it!" She swallowed his first burst — because it had been so long since she'd tasted hot cum — but she let the rest hit her cheeks and chin. He looked at her and moaned. "Oh that's sick!" She wasn't familiar with the expression but the dreamy smile he had told her it was a good thing.

He reached for her shoulders. "Come here." but she resisted letting him pull her onto the truck.

"Now, now, dear; others are waiting."

He frowned a moment but perked up almost immediately. "Hey, does your security system have video?"

"Oh yes. Why?"

He pointed to the camera. "Because I think we just taped that."

"Do you mind?"

Robby looked thoughtful. "I always wanted to be in a porno. I just wish I'd done more. Can I get a copy of the tape? Later?"

Abby smiled. "Of course, Dear."

"Cool. Maybe we should make a second one."

"Later. I promise, you and I will do a full take."

"Sick!" He looked toward the backyard. "I saw Tochi head that way earlier." He leaned in conspiratorially. "I'm pretty sure he got off on that laundry scene. He's got a thing for Pink scenes like that."

"I'll keep that in mind." Abby headed toward the backyard without even wiping her chin.

"Sick." Robby sighed behind her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.