Just Like The Old Days - Cover

Just Like The Old Days

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Lights up, gel the lens

Drama Sex Story: Lights up, gel the lens - Abigail longs for the old days. Back when she was an adult starlet. Can Martin, her college-age grandson bring those days back?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Son   Grand Parent   Rough   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

Abby stepped into the living room to find it empty save for one nervous looking boy on the couch. He had tried to look nonchalant but instead looked stiff and silly. She glanced around then looked back at him. He was the one who had first called for her public undressing but she couldn't quite remember him name.

"All alone?" She asked finally.

"Uh ... yeah." He seemed to shrink a bit under her gaze. "The others went to find a room."

"To find a room?"

"Yeah. We, uh, heard you and Hammy in there and Robby said that if we really were gonna do a shot-for-shot remake, then he had dibs on the car. Then everyone kind of ran for it." He began to look even more nervous.

"I see. And you choose the living room."

"Uh, yeah."

There were two scenes on the couch — the one Brian did and a second, where she was leaning over the back. "And what did you have in mind ... I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name."

A clever boy would have said he didn't throw it. This one swallowed hard and said. "Jerald."

Right. Jer they had called him. "So, Jerald. What did you have in mind?"

"I thought ... we could ... that you ... uh..."

She took a few steps closer to him. Boys like this one tended to irritate her. All talk but no guts. It worked well in domination videos but, personally, that wasn't her thing. "Go on boy, spit it out."

"Well, I thought..." He looked at the back of the couch. "You know ... we could kind of lean over..." He looked back at her. "Or not."

She sat down beside him and tried not to chuckle as he nearly jumped through his own skin. "You want to take me from behind? Is that it?"

"Uh ... yeah ... wow ... you really don't look old at all." He gasped slightly. Abby could feel his heart pounding. She touched his thigh lightly. "Are you really Gail Blows?"

"Oh yes." She whispered. He was way too nervous still and she had a hunch she knew why. "Now, really. Do you want me from behind or do you want the back door?"

Jerald's body shivered and she felt his jeans shift as his manhood pulsed. "Uh ... uh ... I didn't mean ... see ... uh..."

"Yes?"

"Ok. Ok. It's like this." He took a deep breath then launched into it. "My older brother had this porn mag under his bed when I was a kid and it was all anal so I've always wanted to try it but none of my girlfriends have ever said yes. Except Lindsey — the girl I'm seeing now — only she says she doesn't want to be my first because she doesn't want me back there if I don't know what I'm doing so how am I supposed to figure it out if nobody will let me try it, right?"

"Well I think somebody ought to let you try it, Jer." Abby whispered in his ear and Jerald seemed to break a sweat. "But you can't just ask me to do that."

"I can't?" His voice squeaked slightly.

"No. You have to tell me."

"Tell — tell you?"

"Yes. My Oliver would tell me that he was going to go upstairs to the bedroom, and get the KY from the dresser drawer. Then he would tell me the he was going to shove his nice hard cock up my tight hot ass. Can you tell me that Jer?"

He was shaking. "Uh ... uh ... I ... uh..."

"Gail..." she whispered.

"Gail ... uh ... I ... I..."

"I'm going to go..."

"go up ... to lube..."

" ... in the dresser drawer..."

" ... in the dresser..."

"And what are you going to do then, Jer?"

"Fuck your ass?" He was breathless, questioning.

"Are you asking me or telling me?"

"Telling?"

"Then say it. Mean it."

"Iwannafuckyourass."

"Say it."

He swallowed hard and took a deep breath. "I want to fuck your ass, Gail."

"Then do it." She bit his earlobe gently. "Go. Top of the stairs, last door. I'll be waiting." She let him go and he nearly fell bolting for the staircase.

How long had it been since Oliver did her backward? Ages. She turned on the twin lamps by the arms of the couch. Behind it, where the lights overlapped, was her mark. There was a camera there, imbedded in the couch for just this purpose. It gave a stunningly close view of the carnal act without having a cameraman in the way. It was Oliver's second favorite camera.

Abby didn't have time to check the placement properly before she heard Jerald running back down the stairs. She smiled at him.

"Is this the one?" He asked waiving a tub.

"That's it. Now. Can you follow directions?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Good. You are going to make me beg you." Which she was planning to do anyway but he didn't need to know that. "You're going to lick me and suck me and when I beg you, you're going to use this to make my backdoor as slick as my front, understand?"

He thought for almost a second before enlightenment struck. "Yeah. Ok. Get you all worked up, then lube it and in. Got it!"

"That's the general idea."

"Ok. Lie down."

She shook her head. "Right here." He reached for the lights but she stopped him. "Leave them."

"Ok." He hesitated. "Should I just start?" Abby smiled. He had no idea what to do. She took his hands and put them on her robe belt. She put her lips against his.

That seemed to get him started. He untied the robe as they kissed and massaged her breasts — paying close attention to her sensitive nipples. When they were hard under his fingertips, he broke off the kiss and began sucking them. He reached one hand down and clumsily began poking her pus. By pure chance, two of his fingers slipped into her and he began stroking her with them.

"Oh, now, that is nice. Yes, Jer, suck my titties! Finger fuck my pussy, Jer!" She opened her legs a bit wider. "I'm going to cum all over your hand, Jer; you're going to have my pussy all over your hand."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.