Play It Again, Sam - Cover

Play It Again, Sam

Copyright© 2008 by POL

Chapter 9: Eleven

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 9: Eleven - A few readers requested that I upload all five books of the "Play it again, Sam" story in one piece. So, for those readers - Here it is, with a number of spelling and other such errors corrected. Sam Eldon finds himself transported back in time twenty some years and into a much younger body. This is the story of how he affects the lives of many others and discovers what destiny's true purpose has in mind.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

It was a little after nine-thirty PM when we pulled into the garage. Mary looked around and asked, "Do all these cars belong to you?"

"Un-huh," I responded. "After all there are quite a few of us living here."

I got out and then went around and opened the car door for Mary. "Thank you sir," She told me stylishly while extending her hand.

"You are more than welcome Malady," I responded taking her extended hand and ushering out of the car. As she stepped out her skirt rode up and I noticed that she must have slipped on a pair of panties when I had gotten out of the car so I commented, "I see you've spoiled the great view I had for the last two hours."

She laughed, "Well, I certainly wouldn't go in there with my pussy exposed, they'd think I was a tramp or something. I don't mind you knowing that I'm a tramp but I certainly don't want them knowing."

I laughed. "Come on my little sexy tramp. Let's go see the troops."

As we walked the two blocks up to the house I explained the parking problem and how we had the lighting store converted into the garage and Mary commented on how beautiful everything was admiring not only the house itself but also the entire surrounding La Jolly area.

I pulled her into me and said, "Thank you for today. I can't remember having a more enjoyable time. You were wonderful."

"Now you stop that!" She joked cutting off my words. "If you keep reminding me you'll have my new panties all wet and sticky."

I laughed.

After I opened the front door and guided Mary inside calling out to let the household know that we had arrived and then watching as the girls came rushing in from different parts of the house, I thought, words cannot express how much I loved each and every one of these women.

The whole family greeted us at the door, paying more attention to Mary than to me, especially Vicky who, like Heather, had gotten close to Mary during her high school days. Warmly, Mary greeted everyone back with hugs and kisses to the cheek.

"It's nice to be home." I commented after things settled down a little.

"Un-huh," Kim answered kissing me, "It's nice to have you home Sa ... Jimmy." Now I didn't feel so bad. Kim had almost made the same mistake I had made by calling me Sam.

"I'm so glad you decided to take us up on the offer to come and visit us for while Mary. It's really good to see you again." Jen quickly told Mary taking her hand and kissing her on the cheek covering for Kim's little faux pas.

"Thank you all for inviting me," Mary responded looking a little embarrassed.

Leaning in close to Mary's ear in order to be discreet Candy whispered, "So was he good to you sugar?"

Mary blushed, and obviously Candy had not been quite discreet enough because Vicky said, "Just look at Mary's face. I'd say that's the face of someone who's been taken very good care of."

Mary blushed an even deeper shade of red.

"Oh Vicky!" Dana scolded the younger woman. "Can't you see you've gone and embarrassed her now?"

"Oh pay her no mind Mary, that's just our Vicky being Vicky. Well, I'm sure you remember." Pat said taking Mary's hand. "Come along and I'll show you around and take you up to see our three little angels. They're asleep right now and just as cute as can be."

But before Pat could pull Mary away Vicky stepped up to Mary and said, "I'm sorry Mary, I didn't mean anything by it. You know how I am."

Mary smiled and kissed Vicky on the cheek and told her, "Considering all you and Heather did for Clarity I'd forgive you just about anything honey. And yes, I remember and I still love you."

We all snickered.

"This is normal teasing around here Miss Mary." Maria said. "It took me some time to get use to it too."

"Thank you Maria, I'll work on getting use to it." Mary told the Spanish beauty smiling and then turning back to Pat she asked, "Three little angels?"

"Oh yes!" Pat explained excitedly, "Sammy and Kimberly and Jenny. I promise you they're just the sweetest little things you'll ever see."

"I take it Sammy and Kimberly and Jenny aren't puppies or anything?" Mary asked.

"Puppies..." Pat laughed. "Oh my no, they're our babies."

Mary looked over her shoulder at me.

"I guess Clarity and I forgot to mention them. Not for any particular reason I assure you. What with everything else going on it just slipped our minds," I explained.

Mary looked around and asked, "And their mommies?"

Jen, Kim and Maria held up their hands.

Mary's face got a huge smile on it and she said, "Congratulations, you must be so proud and happy." And she went over and hugged all three women one at a time. "Come on Pat take me to the little angels. I can't wait to see them."

After Pat and Mary had wandered off the rest of us collected in the family room where I systematically went around and kissed each one of these lovely ladies before supplying them a detailed account of everything that had occurred since Clarity and I had gone to LA.

"Yeah, Clarity told us about the romantic one on one, and super spit babies, you two had together at the Hollywood hills house. You owe us." Vicky commented snidely after I had finished.

"You're right I do," I agreed with her. "I owe each and every one of you big time. But not just because of the Hollywood hills house thing. I'll always owe you big time."

Vicky smiled, "I'm just pulling your leg sweetie. It's just that Clarity made such a big deal out of the spit-baby you gave her I got a little jealous."

"That's what she was trying to do," I assured her.

"Yeah, I know, it worked." Vicky laughed.

"So honey, what are we going to do about Mary not knowing you're really Sam Eldon? I already slipped up once by starting to call you Sam. " Kim asked me.

"I don't know yet," I answered honestly. "I didn't want to say anything before because I was afraid with everything else going on in her life I was concerned it might be a bit much for her to contend with."

"She's bound to find out sometime." Jen pointed out.

"And it'll be a lot better if we told her rather than her finding out some other way," Dana said.

"I think so too," Candy agreed.

"Maybe I could break it to her." Vicky offered. "Mary and I were close when Me, Heather and Clarity were all in high school together."

I thought about that and then I rejected the idea, "No," I said shaking my head. "I think it'll be better if I told her myself, I'm just not sure how or when."

"So she didn't freak out that you're doing both her and her daughter?" Vicky asked.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.