Play It Again, Sam - Cover

Play It Again, Sam

Copyright© 2008 by POL

Chapter 7: Truth

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 7: Truth - A few readers requested that I upload all five books of the "Play it again, Sam" story in one piece. So, for those readers - Here it is, with a number of spelling and other such errors corrected. Sam Eldon finds himself transported back in time twenty some years and into a much younger body. This is the story of how he affects the lives of many others and discovers what destiny's true purpose has in mind.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"Are you angry at me?" I asked Clarity the next morning after we had both showered.

"You mean just because my pussy lips are raw, and my nipples are sore as heck, and you made me climax with your tongue more times than I can even remember? Damn right I'm angry." But her impish grin told me she was talking in jest.

"You may then flog me my queen for having angered you." I told her looking remorseful.

"Flog you! Ha! I'm going to fuck you every chance I get. That was sooooo good last night. You most certainty lived up to your promise of making Vicky jealous. I can't wait to tell her about it."

We dressed and then we drove over to Mary's hoping and praying we wouldn't find a distraught woman on our hands.

When Mary opened the door to my knock she was dressed in one of the new outfits she had gotten yesterday and she looked really great so I told her so.

"Why thank you Jimmy," she said smiling and inviting us inside.

Once inside she first hugged and kissed her daughter and then she hugged and kissed me.

"I know baby," she said turning to Clarity. "I could tell by the look on your face last night when you left with Jimmy that you were afraid I'd be mad or upset this morning. But I'm not honey. I have to admit I'm still very curious about your and Jimmy's relationship, along with a few other things, but I'm certain there must be a good reason for you not telling me. You're both much to caring to do anything cruel or mean and I want you to know that I trust both of you with all my heart."

"Thanks mom," Clarity said hugging her mother. "It isn't anything bad, honest. I just can't tell you right now ... it just wouldn't come out right."

"I know, so don't go working yourself up into a fret honey. I told you, I trust you completely." Mary assured her daughter and then she said, "So, what's on the agenda for today?"

"I thought we'd try and call your mortgage company to see if we can get in this morning. I've already contacted my bank and they'll help with any money transfer that needs to take place." I said.

"Okay, let's do it." Mary responded sounding cheerful.

And things actually worked out very well. Mary's mortgage company was more than willing to help and agreed to get all the paper work ready for signing by eleven AM. After hearing that Clarity called the airport and booked a flight out of Burbank at one-forty-five.

We drove to Mary's bank where I deposited three thousand dollars into her checking account, which would cover all the checks she currently had outstanding while leaving a reserve of about a thousand dollars for her to use as needed, then we paid off her credit card which was issued through the same bank so that was one stop shopping.

As promised when we arrive at the mortgage company all the paper work was ready and after my bank had transferred the funds needed, and both Mary and Clarity signed the papers placing the home in both their names. The amount my bank had transferred completely paid off Mary's mortgage and after escrow cleared a new deed of trust would be sent to Mary.

By the time everything was said and done it was already twelve-twenty so we drove straight from the mortgage company to the Burbank airport.

While we waited for Clarity's flight to be announced Mary looked into her daughter's eyes and through tears she said, "Sweetheart, I can't thank you enough. You've given me a new life baby. I'm not sure I deserve it, but I promise you I will not throw away what you have given me."

"Mom, I..." Clarity said through tears of her own and then she turned and looked at me and I understood that she wanted to talk to Mary alone. I walked away and started randomly looking through magazines stacked on the racks inside one of the little terminal shops.

Clarity and Mary talked together for a long time and only when they announced the boarding of Clarity's plane did I rejoin them so that I might kiss my lovely wife good bye.

And when we did kiss, because Mary was there I assumed it would only be a chaste kiss but much to my surprise Clarity put her whole self into that kiss, which was long and loving, and then one of her hands gently cupped my cheek and I felt Clarity open her mouth a little and we touched the tips of our tongues together before we reluctantly pulled away. Then with a lovely smile she whispered, "I love you Sam. Thank you," and after hugging her mother she said aloud, "Bye. I love you both." And she was gone.

Mary and I sat and watched Clarity's plane take off from the runway and then lumber into the sky, getting smaller and smaller until it disappeared into the clouds, then I said,

"So, want to go get a late lunch or something?"

Mary smiled, "Sure, and I know the perfect place. Come on." Mary took the lead and I followed her to the car, and then once we were out of the parking lot, of all things, Mary directed me to drive to the 'Bistro Provence' on Pass Avenue in Burbank, the same exact restaurant that Katherine had taken me to when I had read the letter left for me inside Caroline Anne Gridley's notebook of Personal Thoughts.

I don't know if it was destiny or just a strange coincidence but once inside, despite the place being relatively empty, what with the lunch crowd already having departed, Mary seated herself in the exact same booth that Katherine and I had sat at.

We ordered a deli-style corned beef on rye to share and two iced teas. The sandwich came right away and was served with French fries and coleslaw which we also shared.

Finally Mary said, "Jimmy listen, I know I'll never be able to pay you back for all you've done. You've given me my life back, but something is bothering me and I'd really appreciate it if you were honest with me."

I nodded and she continued.

"When Clarity and I were talking at the airport she warned me not to get to ... to enamored with you because you were already spoken for, and ... I'm not sure if she wanted me to tell you this or not, but she also told me that she was your wife. Is that true?"

"It is." I responded honestly, "I love your daughter with all my heart Mary, and I swear to you on my very soul, that I would never do anything to hurt her."

"I see. I guess I should be upset that I wasn't invited to my only daughter's wedding. But somehow I think there's still more to all this that you haven't told me. As for convincing me that you love my daughter, that's as obvious as the fact that she loves you, yet, and here's the troubling part, she also told me if you were agreeable, and I wanted to go to bed with you she wouldn't mind, provided I didn't fall in love with you. She actually thought it would be good for me. She told me you're a fantastic lover and a true gentleman and I should experience that for myself."

"Uh-huh," I said looking down into my iced tea glass.

"Rather odd behavior for a young wife wouldn't you say? What aren't you telling me Jimmy?" Mary asked.

"Things are really complicated Mary, and believe me it's not what you're thinking, or what it looks like." I tried to answer as best I could.

"Funny, that's almost exactly the same words Clarity used when I asked her how she could possibly tell another woman it would be all right for that woman to sleep with her husband. You know Jimmy, I asked Clarity if she had ever, or would she ever consider sleeping with another man. You know, thinking you two might be swingers or something, but she just looked at me as though I were crazy, and she told me that you're the only man she's ever been with and you're the only man she ever intends on being with. That's somewhat of a double standard isn't it Jimmy? I mean it's all right for you to sleep with another woman but she would never even consider sleeping with another man."

"Look Mary, I told you it's complicated. But know this, Clarity loves you very much and you have no idea just how worried she was about you. She feared that you had lost all self respect for yourself, that you didn't think you were attractive or sexy any longer. She was really scared that you might do something desperate Mary. Think about it Mary, I'm certain that Clarity noticed the way I've been looking at you the past couple of days. I mean, I'm sorry but how could I help myself? You're one hell of a good looking woman, and my guess is Clarity got it into her head that if we went to bed together it would somehow prove to you just how damn attractive and sexy you really are and then you'd start feeling better about yourself again."

"And she is willing to let me sleep with her husband just so I'd feel better about myself?"

"No, she's willing to let you sleep with her husband so her mother wouldn't do something stupid." I snapped.

"You mean like kill myself?" Mary looked shocked.

"Yes, like kill yourself." I responded. "Think back to a couple of days ago Mary. Would you really have gone to bed with that slimy fat bastard Hecate and then entertained some of his clients?"

She looked sad and distant when she said in a voice almost too soft for me to hear, "No, I could never have done anything as disgusting as that. Could I?"

"So what would you have done then?" I questioned.

She looked up and sighed, "I don't know ... I really don't know. I ... My daughter loves me that much?"

"Yes, she loves you that much Mary," I told her softly.

Mary became quiet and very serious and then she finally said, "I don't know what to do. I'm just so confused. I'm willing to sleep with you Jimmy. You don't even have to win me over, because you've already done that, all you have to do is ask. But I don't want us to do anything that could hurt Clarity."

"Mary, us sleeping together because you think that's what Clarity wants isn't the answer. That was the only thing Clarity could think of to help you regain your self confidence and self worth. You're happiness is the only thing that matters to your daughter." I told her.

And then suddenly as if remembering something, something very important and in a low voice Mary said, "I know there's still something you haven't told me ... I don't know what, but something twilight zoneish. I felt it when you touched my hand and then again when I kissed you. Please Jimmy, trust me to understand. What is it?"

"Mary, I..." but I couldn't complete that sentence because Mary quickly leaned across the table and kissed me on the lips. The sparks flew, and the magic hit me, and assuredly it had hit Mary and with the same intensity, that of a Mack truck slamming into a brick wall.

Mary leaned back and then she sat down. Her breath came fast and short when she said, "Now if that isn't Rod Sterling twilight zone I don't know what is."

"Mary," I said just as seriously as she had been, "If I were to tell you it would sound like the twilight zone it's so unbelievable. Just accept things as they are please. Your daughter loves you and she's happy and she's doing very well. You've made a close friend in me and I'll be there for you anytime you need me. Just leave it at that Mary please."

"I wish I could Jimmy. I really wish I could. But you see Jimmy..." Her voice was thick with emotion and then she started crying, "You see Jimmy in just two days I think I've fallen in love with my daughter's husband. And ... I ... and I don't know what to do about it ... Don't you understand? I hate myself..." She trailed off as if it was too painful for her to continue.

Well the cat was at a minimum partially out of the bag, and Mary not only sounded distressed but she had that same depressed look on her face that I had seen two days ago.

Clarity and I had not intended on this happening, we assumed that the on again off again magic was gone, but in spite of all our good intentions I had still hurt Mary and it left me feeling guilty. In my head I debated what, and how much I should tell her knowing I had to tell her at least some of it, when somebody loves you, even if they shouldn't, you owe them an obligation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.