Play It Again, Sam - Cover

Play It Again, Sam

Copyright© 2008 by POL

Chapter 6: Shopping exercises

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 6: Shopping exercises - A few readers requested that I upload all five books of the "Play it again, Sam" story in one piece. So, for those readers - Here it is, with a number of spelling and other such errors corrected. Sam Eldon finds himself transported back in time twenty some years and into a much younger body. This is the story of how he affects the lives of many others and discovers what destiny's true purpose has in mind.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

It was nine a.m. Sunday morning when I knocked on Mary's front door. The door opened and Clarity said, "Hi you," in an excited voice just before she leaped into my arms and kissed me as though she had missed me.

"Hmmm..." I moaned into her mouth enjoying the taste of her lips and tongue.

"Hmmm, yourself," she laughed taking my hand and dragging me inside. "Mom's taking a shower right now. God! You're not going to believe what you've done to her. All she wanted to talk about last night was you. She did everything but tie me up and beat it out of me trying to get me to tell her what you and I are to each other. Of course I didn't tell her anything which only peaked her interest even more. Don't be surprised if she tries grilling you today. I'm not even worried about her hurting herself anymore. Oh yeah, I looked inside mom's closet and she hasn't gotten any new clothes in years so I told her we'd take her clothes shopping today. Is that okay?"

"Sure. I don't care. If that's what you want to do." I answered.

"You're so easy," Clarity laughed getting up on her tip toes and kissing me again.

Just then I heard Mary calling out from the hallway, "Clarity? What time do you think Jimmy will be..." She stopped abruptly mid-sentence when she walked out from the hall into the living room and noticed me standing there. Obviously she had just stepped out of the shower because other than a towel which she was using to dry her hair she was stark naked.

Her breasts were large and firm with dark pink extended nipples, and it looked as if the blonde hair covering her sex had just recently been trimmed.

She stood, statue-like for a moment and then she screamed and quickly turning she made a mad dash down the hallway. I felt my eyes widen and I stood all but frozen following Mary with my eyes as she quickly disappeared into the bedroom.

Clarity laughed, "Pretty nice bod isn't it?"

"Uh-huh," I answered cautiously, "It looks like she's in good shape."

"It looks like she trimmed her pussy hair for you." Clarity smirked.

"What makes you think she did it for me?" I asked innocently.

"Oh come on, get real honey," Clarity answered, "Who else would she trim her pussy for?"

I grimaced hoping Clarity would take that to mean I wasn't really interested.

We went into the kitchen and Clarity poured us both glasses of orange juice which we drank while Clarity had a silly grin on her face all the while.

"What?" I asked out of frustration.

"Mom wants to jump your bones so bad she can taste it." Clarity answered still grinning.

"And I'll just bet she'd give you a ride you wouldn't forget for a long time."

"Damn it Clarity!" I snapped. "Now just knock that off! That isn't what we came up here to do and you know it. So far I think we're doing pretty good, so let's not go and get everything all jumbled up and out of focus by promoting Mary and me into having sex, okay?"

"Aye, aye Captain," Clarity said smartly while saluting me. "Whatever you say sir, it's just that mom's going to have to bring along several pairs of fresh under pants because every time she looks at you she soaks the ones she wearing."

"Clarity..." I whined just as Mary came in and joined us. She was dressed in a white, long-sleeved blouse and black slacks and she still looked a little embarrassed.

"Sorry about coming out like that, I didn't realize you were already here Jimmy." Mary said meekly.

"Mary," I answered, "I assure you that you have nothing to be sorry or embarrassed for. Dressed or undressed you're a very beautiful woman that any man would feel privileged to look at."

Mary flushed red and then she quickly walked over and poured herself a glass of orange juice obviously trying to hide her unease.

Clarity started talking about all the places she wanted to take Mary shopping which relieved some of the previous sexual tension but Mary voiced some very strong objections about us spending any more money on her.

"Oh, Jimmy doesn't mind." Clarity assured Mary. "Do you Jimmy?"

"Not in the least." I responded. "It'll do you good to get out and do some shopping. And you'll feel a lot better about yourself once you have a wardrobe that suits the woman that you are."

Still reluctant but because of both Clarity's and my insistence Mary finally conceded and the three of us got into the car and drove away.

We ate a quick breakfast at a Denny's then we went to 'Ron Herman at Fred Segal' on Melrose Ave, 'Lisa Kline' on S Robertson Blvd, then after a quick lunch at an outdoor bistro it was off to 'Tracey Ross Clothing Boutique' on W Sunset Blvd, and finally we hit Rodeo drive. Clarity bought her mother everything from casual summer and winter wear, to formal evening ware, to foot wear, to sexy lace under garments and when all was said and done we had spent nearly six hours and close to three thousand dollars by the time Clarity called it quits.

"I can't believe this," Mary exclaimed as we lugged box after box and bag after bag into the house. "I haven't spent this much on clothes in my entire life."

"It's so much fun shopping with you mom," Clarity said dropping several Lisa Kline boxes onto the couch, "You have such a great figure everything looks great on you."

"Thank you honey, but I doubt I'll ever wear that skimpy little bathing suit you insisted on buying. It hardly covers anything leaving the sun, moon and stars all hanging out. I'd be arrested if I wore that out in public." Mary told her daughter as she unburdened herself of the bags and boxes she was carrying.

"Are you kidding?" Clarity argued. "You look super hot in that suit. They guys well be tripping all over their own tongues when they see you in that."

"I don't know." Mary said reluctantly.

"You ought to at least try it on for Jimmy and get his option," Clarity suggested.

"Oh, I couldn't," Mary said shyly.

"Sure you could mom." Clarity insisted. "You'd give mom your honest appraisal wouldn't you Jimmy?"

"Yeah, sure I would. But if..." I was going to say if Mary felt uncomfortable putting it on in front of me then she shouldn't have too, but Clarity cut me off.

"See there mom. Now go put it on." Clarity insisted again.

"Oh all right if I must." Mary said picking up one of the bags. Then looking at me she said, "Now I expect you to be completely honest about this Jimmy."

"I will. I promise." I assured her.

Mary came back a few minutes later wearing a hot body-revealing bikini style swimsuit and her perfect slim trim figure fit well in the suit and it flattered all the right parts of her body, and although it was on the skimpy side it wasn't anywhere near as revealing as the G-strings and thongs everyone had gotten used to in 2006.

"Well?" She asked sounding a little nervous.

"I don't know. Turn." I said.

"What?" She asked.

"Turn," I repeated this time making a circle in the air with one finger.

"Oh," she said and she turned in a slow three hundred and sixty degree circle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.