Play It Again, Sam - Cover

Play It Again, Sam

Copyright© 2008 by POL

Chapter 13: And Then There Were Four

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 13: And Then There Were Four - A few readers requested that I upload all five books of the "Play it again, Sam" story in one piece. So, for those readers - Here it is, with a number of spelling and other such errors corrected. Sam Eldon finds himself transported back in time twenty some years and into a much younger body. This is the story of how he affects the lives of many others and discovers what destiny's true purpose has in mind.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Kim insisted that we leave early enough before our appointment with Morton Goldstein so both Jen and Vicky could get recorded at the bank so they would be able to write checks and withdraw money from our bank account.

Because of her age getting Vicky registered on the account was a problem at first until I pointed out to the branch manager that we had over half a million dollars deposited in her bank and that we planned on depositing a lot more money over the next several months and we could close out the account and take our business elsewhere. The age problem went away. The Bank manager even set us up with four personalized Visa U.S.A. credit cards guaranteed through our savings account. Then she made arrangements to pay off the balance of the loan we had on the ocean home with the private loan company, and set up an account at her bank to automatically pay bills such as utilities, insurance, and taxes for both our homes. Money talks.

By the time we left the bank it was a little after noon and we stopped off at the downtown Hilton hotel restaurant and ate a leisurely lunch. While we were eating I notice Vicky squirming around in her seat, so leaning over I asked her if anything was wrong.

"You're kidding right?" She responded. "My butt is sore."

"I'm sorry baby," I told her with concern. "I knew I shouldn't have done that."

Vicky looked over at me and frowned. "Not in your life. I'm not complaining. It's a nice sore. I'm just explaining why I'm wiggling around. You're going to do it again too and next time I'll really enjoy it so just get use to the idea."

"I have no say in the matter." I asked.

"No." Vicky answered.

"No." Both Jen and Kim chimed in together.

"Well at least let's make sure we use some 'boy butter' before we do it again." I said asserting myself.

"Boy butter?" All three women questioned as one.

"Yeah, you know. When gay guys do it to each other ... oh never mind."

"Boy butter." Kim laughed shaking her head.

It was two fifteen when we left the restaurant and even though it was still early we decided to head over to Goldstein's office and wait for him there. The four of us trouped into the law office where we were greeted by Mary. She told us that Mr. Goldstein hadn't arrive yet and offered us a seat in the reception area asking if we wanted coffee or a soft drink. We all declined telling her we had just finished eating lunch and then we took a seat.

About a half hour later Morton Goldstein walked into the office gripping a soft-sided, oversized briefcase in his fist. He greeted me and Kim and then I introduced Jen and Vicky to him. He asked us to give him a few minutes so he could catch up on a couple of items before seeing us and then he disappeared into his office.

Fifteen minutes later I noticed one of the other lawyers dragging two chairs into Goldstein's office and when he came out he told us that Mr. Goldstein would see us now.

We all marched into Goldstein's office and found a seat.

"Before we get to the purpose of your visit Mrs. Borden allow me to give these to you. It will save me the trouble of mailing them." Goldstein told Kim handing her a large manila folder. "Inside you'll find your new Vehicle registration and the registered deed to your home. The car pink slip should be mailed to you by the DMV in a month or so, and your pending divorce has been filed with the courts and will be finalized in six months."

"Thank you." Kim told him accepting the folder and then handing it over to me.

"Now Mrs. Borden what can I do for you?" Goldstein asked.

"Well," Kim answered knitting her brow in thought, "I wanted to find out if my husband left a final will with you." Kim answered casually.

"And why, if you don't mind me asking, does that interest you?" Goldstein responded.

"Well," Kim replied in a voice carefully cultivated to shake convincingly about the edges, "Yesterday morning I was informed by the police that my husband was found murdered. They asked me to go down and identify his body which I did ... and it was Jess."

Goldstein's smile faded and his shoulders slumped. "Are you absolutely positive it was your husband?"

"There is no doubt about it. It was Jess alright. God, he looked awful. Now don't get me wrong, I don't love Jess any more, haven't for quite some time now ... but nobody should have to die like that. Nobody. " Kim answered while wringing her hands together nervously.

Goldstein paused obviously in deep thought then he said, "In answer to your question. No, Mr. Borden did not leave a will with me. However, he did leave a sealed envelope along with instructions for me to deliver it to the police in the event of his death."

"Any idea what's inside the envelope?" I asked.

"No. None." He answered.

"So what now?" Kim asked.

"Well," Goldstein replied, "You're still his wife, for the next six months anyway. As long as he didn't leave a will with anyone else I suppose as his legal spouse you get everything, providing his death can be verified legally of course."

"I told you I already identified his body. It was Jess. There's no doubt." Kim insisted.

"I do not doubt your word Mrs. Borden but none the less his death will still need to be verified by the authorities before you can legally take control of his assets." Goldstein responded.

"Hmmm..." Kim contemplated and then she reached into her handbag and handed Goldstein a business card. "This is the card the police woman gave me. Would you mind giving her a call and let me listen in? I'm really interested in what they have to say. They wouldn't tell me anything."

Goldstein looked at the card, frowned and then said with surprise, "This card is from the FBI. What does the FBI have to do with your husband's death?"

"I don't know. The agent on the card just told me that my husband's death was under the jurisdiction of the federal government and not the local police but she wouldn't give me any other information. She just asked me to make the identification and then sent me on my way. That's the reason I'm so curious. Why wouldn't they tell me anything?" Kim asked him sounding frustrated.

"Yes, that is rather curious." Goldstein mused then he pressed the intercom button and asked Mary to come in. After Mary stepped into the office he handed her Agent Peel's business card and ask her to see if she could get the FBI Agent on the phone. Mary left to make the call.

"You know," Kim addressed Goldstein once again, "I'm not even sure what assets my husband might have left behind, but I'm pretty sure Jess had a lot more hidden away than he ever told me about. I just don't know what or where he hid it. I'm sure he must have had a number of bank accounts I don't know about. Heaven only knows how much stuff he kept from me. How about you Mr. Goldstein? Are you aware of any other assets he may have kept hidden from me?"

Goldstein shook his head. "No. Sorry, I'm not aware of anything. If he had any other assets he never confided in me about them."

"Perhaps I could hire your firm to look into the matter for me. You know, say for a percentage of anything you find or something." Kim suggested.

I was impressed. Kim was playing Goldstein like a drum. She knew her husband wasn't actually dead, yet here she was playing into the lawyer's sense of greed in order to take his mind off the real issue and putting it on the prospect of making money.

Mary's voice through the speaker stopped Goldstein before he could give Kim an answer, "I have Special Agent Dana Peel on line one sir."

"Thank you Mary," Goldstein said into the microphone after pressing its button. Then he connected line one to the external speaker system so we could all hear the conversation.

"Hello Special Agent Dana Peel?" He asked into the speaker.

"Yes. This is Agent Peel. How may I help you?"

"This is Morton Goldstein Agent Peel. I'm a senior partner with the law firm of Goldstein, Myers and Goldstein. I'm sitting here with one of my clients, a Mrs. Jess Borden. I believe you already know her. I also represent Mrs. Borden's husband Jess Borden."

"Yes, I've met Mrs. Borden. But please get to the point Mr. Goldstein. How can I help you?" Agent Peel's voice sounded uninterested.

"Of course. Well, Mrs. Borden just informed me that her husband was found murdered."

"That's correct."

"Have his remains been positively identified?"

"I really shouldn't be talking about this Mr. Goldstein, but since Mrs. Borden is there with you. Yes, positive identification has been confirmed, by personal identification found on the body, a shoulder tattoo, as well as a fingerprint match. Mrs. Borden's personal identification was only a formality."

"And Jess Borden was murdered? Is that right?"

"No question about it," Agent Peel answered. "It appeared to be an execution style homicide, single small caliber round at close range to the back of the head. Death was instantaneous."

"And why is it that the FBI is handling this case rather than the local authorities?"

"I'm afraid I can't get into any more detail about the case at this time Mr. Goldstein. However, as Mr. Borden's legal representative, if you require any additional information you're more than welcome to stop by this office and fill out the customary request forms. But, please keep in mind because this case is still considered open your request may not be approved until after we've officially closed it."

"I see. Well Special Agent Peel, I'm not sure if this is pertinent to your case or not but Mr. Borden entrusted me with a sealed envelope along with instructions to turn it over to the authorities in the event of his death. Perhaps its contents will shed some light on his unfortunate demise."

"That's very interesting. Would you object to my driving over to collect that envelope? You're secretary mentioned your office is located on the corner of Wilshire and South Union Avenue and my office isn't far from there. I could be there in thirty minutes or so. That is unless you require a court ordered subpoena before turning it over to me, in which case it will take me a little longer."

"A court order will not be necessary Agent Peel. After all I'm only following my client's wishes. Showing your identification and signing a receipt will be sufficient. See you in half an hour then?"

I knew Agent Peel had to be excided but she managed to keep her voice under control.

"Yes. See you then." Then she hung up.

"Well, I can see you have other business you need to attend too Mr. Goldstein," I said standing up, "we'll be in contact concerning Kim's husband's other assets."

"Of course. Yes, do that. Thank you." Goldstein said also standing and offering his hand. We shook hands all around and then left.

Once the four of us were seated inside our car, Kim and I up front, Jen and Vicky in the back, I leaned over and gave Kim a searing kiss on the mouth. "You were fantastic baby. I always knew you looked like an actress but I never even considered you could act like one."

Kim blushed. "I was pretty good wasn't I?"

"Good!" Vicky exclaimed leaning over the front seat. "God you were great!"

"I'll say," Jen concurred, "I don't think I could have pulled it off as smoothly."

"You guys want to hang around and wait for Agent Peel?" I asked.

"Let's, maybe she'll share what's inside that envelope with us. I'd really like to know what that prick had on the other prick!" Kim replied.

We sat and waited for Agent Peel speculating about what information Jess Borden could have left inside the envelope and then after about twenty minutes I spotted Agent Peel, with Agent Muldon setting in the passenger seat, drive past and then park at the curb directly in front of us. I continued watching as Agent Peel got out of the car and then entered the building of the law offices of Goldstein, Myers and Goldstein.

I continued waiting only half listening to the girls still mulling over the possibilities of what dirt Jess might have stashed inside the envelope because I was wondering what Agent Muldon thought about our little deception and I decided to pay her a visit.

"I think I'll go over and say hi to Agent Muldon for a minute." I told the girls as I opened the car door and climbed out of the Caddy.

I walked over to where Agent Muldon sat waiting for her partner and rapped lightly on the car window. Agent Muldon recognized me immediately, rolled down the window and said, "Why, hello Jim ... Ah, sorry Sam. Old habits are hard to die. I guess I've been thinking of you as Jimmy Maxwell for too long."

"Hello Agent Muldon. No problem. You're looking beautiful as ever I see." God! I sounded like Eddie Haskell.

"Well thank you. I think?" She smiled looking at me strangely. Then her face took on a more serious expression and she said, "Thanks for your help with this. I sure hope what Dana's doing is worth it. You realize, not only is it unethical but illegal as hell."

"Yeah I know. Kind of like a trumped up murder charge." I was joking but Agent Muldon gave me a sharp look so I quickly added, "But if it puts Eddy Brown behind bars it'll be worth it."

Her face softened when she responded. "You're right. And to tell the truth I was becoming concerned about Dana pushing herself so hard. I swear I was even worried that she'd end up in a funny farm if she doesn't close this case soon. You know I'm still not one hundred percent convinced about you but I am convinced that Eddy Brown is one real son-of-a-bitch. I hope this works out, you have no idea how hard Dana has pushed herself trying to bring that bastard down."

"I can only guess," I offered, "I think I saw some of it in her eyes. After our talk I got the impression that not only is she beautiful but she's also a very determined and dedicated officer as well. I feel privileged having met her and even more privileged that she let us help her out with this."

Agent Muldon looked up at me with inquisitiveness and then said, "That's a really sweet thing to say. I think I'm going to tell her you said that. It'll make her feel good. Women in law enforcement don't get near the recognition we deserve. The good old boy network you know? As a matter of fact that same good old boy network teamed me and Dana up together hoping we'd fall flat on our faces. Other than Eddy Brown deserving to be locked up so badly Dana is determined to show that good old boy network that they're full of shit."

"Yeah, it's got to be rough. Take heart though Agent Muldon, it'll get a lot better for female officers in the early to mid 90's. But please wait until I'm not around before telling Agent Peel I complemented her." I laughed. "I wouldn't want her to think I was hitting on her."

"Well, aren't you?" Agent Muldon laughed and then she answered her own question. "No I guess not, I've seen the women you hang with. All three of them are knockouts."

"You won't get any arguments out of me there." I agreed with her laughing, "And you won't catch me complaining either. But if I were hitting on Agent Peel I would most certainly also be hitting on you. You my fair haired FBI Agent are quite the knockout in your own right."

I was giving my best impression of someone who was leering at her. I hoped I looked like a real lecherous villain. She blushed pink. Then we both started laughing.

Subsequently, probably to change the subject more than anything else she asked, "Just out of curiosity, how old is Vicky anyway. She looks a bit young."

"I'm of the belief that age is relative to the individual and environment they are brought up in," I answered. "Even today, women in India, China, and Africa are married at thirteen and some even younger than that. Vicky's still in her teens, but due to some things that she has been forced to endure she's much older and certainly much more mature than her chronological age would advocate. She is the most mature teenager I've ever known, at any age."

It looked as though Agent Muldon intended on pursuing that particular subject a little farther but then her eyes focused behind me and captured her full attention instead.

I looked back and saw Agent Peel walking toward us while intently staring down at several sheets of paper which she had obviously removed from a extra large envelope she also held in her hand. I also noticed a larger than normal wide smile across her face as well.

Agent Peel was so absorbed in the material she was reading that she would have run smack dab into me had I not said something.

At the sound of my voice she stopped dead in her tracks and looked up. "Oh, sorry," She apologized. Then ignoring me completely her grin returned and looking past me toward Agent Muldon she said in a very excited voice, "Candy you're not going to believe this! This is even better than we could have hoped for! Here, see for yourself!" She passed the material through the open car window to Agent Muldon and then without waiting for a reply she continued with the same amount of enthusiasm, "Just look! It's all there ... Names, dates, and payouts to the sleaze balls on his payroll. There are some pretty big names on there too. Drug contacts and drop points both stateside and South America. Prostitution and illegal gambling fronts covering a number of different cities across several states. And the all time capper, God only knows how Borden got a hold of them but look at those three photographs of Eddy Brown himself shooting a guy through the head!"

Agent Muldon briefly scanned the material but didn't get nearly as excited as Agent Peel and then even Agent Peel's excitement vanished when Agent Muldon said, "Ah, Dana? I hate to burst your bubble but have you thought about how you're going to introduce this material into evidence? We didn't exactly obtain it legally you know."

"Shit!" Agent Peel spat out. "I was so damned anxious ... Shit!"

"Ah, Agent Peel?" I addressed the attractive redheaded FBI Agent.

"What!" She snapped turning toward me finally recognizing I was there.

"Ah, I'm not a detective or anything but consider this. As far as Goldstein knows what was inside that envelope he gave you was Jess Borden's shopping list, and by now Borden himself is probably sitting on the beach in a skimpy Speedo somewhere in Rio, so what if everything Agent Muldon is currently holding in her hands came out of Jess Borden's hidden safe at his home and not out of the envelope he gave to his lawyer. Kim's husband signed the house over to her, and as sole owner she has already given you permission to search the safe, and you could even get a search warrant if it makes you feel any better ... and we won't tell if you don't." I smiled.

I could see by her expression that what I had just suggested was slowly sinking in. Agent Peel's countenance changed from frustration to relief and then finally to thrilled. And then she did something that surprised the hell out of me. She placed both of her hands on my cheeks, got up on tip toes and kissed me squarely on the mouth for a good long while. It was intense, a little passionate and nice.

Her kiss had caught me so off guard that I reacted without even thinking. My arms encircled her waist and then my tongue snaked out and she parted her teeth accepting it. She moaned and sighed softly, and after my tongue had retreated she sucked ardently on my lips searching for my tongue with her own as her arms folded around my neck.

We might have remained embraced in each other's arms kissing for another hour had it not been for Agent Muldon clearing her throat and saying, "Ah um, you two are going to attract a crowd if you don't stop that."

We broke apart each of us looking into the others face without saying a word. We were both breathing harder than normal and I couldn't help from stealing a quick glance at her heaving breasts as they pressed against the thin material of her white blouse under her suit jacket as if straining to get out. Then I looked up, staring once again into her eyes and they told me she had noticed where I had stolen a glance and it hadn't displeased her.

With the spell broken we both looked a little embarrassed. I certainly knew I did. Embarrassed and scared thinking I'd done something that would hurt Kim, Jen and Vicky. "Ah ... well if that's the reward for coming up with ideas you can be sure I'll be working hard at thinking up lots of them." I said trying to hide my discomfort and ease hers at the same time.

It looked to me as though Agent Peel was about to apologize but by then Vicky, Jen and Kim had gotten out of the car and came over to where we were still standing looking at each other dumb founded.

"My goodness," Jen commented. "Whatever you found inside that envelope must have been something really special Agent Peel."

Agent Peel looked at Jen with an uncomfortable expression on her face when she answered, "Yes. Ah ... it was but ... I don't know what got into me. I..."

I guess Kim took pity on the self-conscious FBI Agent because she said with a laugh, "Don't feel bad Agent Peel, that's a normal reaction for women around him."

"Yeah, and from where I was standing I noticed he was putting up a pretty good fight too." Vicky said sarcastically with a giggle.

The girls were joking but I wondered if it was for Dana Peel's benefit and in reality they were disappointed with me. I just kept my mouth shut.

"Dana." Agent Peel smiled weakly at Kim, Jen and Vicky. "Please, call me Dana."

"All right Dana it is. So tell us Dana, we're all dying to know what that jerk of a husband of mine had inside that envelope that was so important he'd leave it with a lawyer."

"May I suggest we get the hell out of here first before that same lawyer comes out and sees all of us collaborating together?" Agent Muldon broke in with authority in her voice as she scooted over into the driver's seat.

"Good idea." I concurred thankful for anything to get me out of there so I could plead my case to the girls that my returning Agent Peel's kiss was completely reactive and not voluntary. Yeah right. They'd believe me. Not! I just knew I'd be sleeping alone for a long, long time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.