Play It Again, Sam - Cover

Play It Again, Sam

Copyright© 2008 by POL

Chapter 8: Hangovers

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 8: Hangovers - A few readers requested that I upload all five books of the "Play it again, Sam" story in one piece. So, for those readers - Here it is, with a number of spelling and other such errors corrected. Sam Eldon finds himself transported back in time twenty some years and into a much younger body. This is the story of how he affects the lives of many others and discovers what destiny's true purpose has in mind.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The following morning I was up early and feeling bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. I suspected the three party goers wouldn't be feeling nearly as good as I did when they eventually woke up. Yes, my two Angel's were still knocked out. I slipped out of bed, quickly checked to make sure Kim was all right then I took a leak, showered, and got dressed.

After another quick peek to make sure all three ever so lovely winos were still sleeping I took the Blue Bucket and drove around from store to store until I had managed to find all the necessary ingredients needed to whip up my own specialty hang-over cure. It isn't really a cure but it helped. The hardest ingredient to find was cysteine, but it was also the most important so I searched relentlessly until I finally located some at a Rexall drug of all places.

When I finally got back home and started blending my magic brew Kim came staggering out. She must have opened one of her suitcases because she was dressed in a lavender colored, expensive looking, knee length bathrobe.

"You're alive." I smiled up at her over the blender, "I'd give you a pat on the back but that might make your head hurt even more."

She looked at me with a guilty expression on her face and then she said meekly, "Morning Sir Knight. Ah ... Please excuse my bad behavior last night. I feel like such a fool. I..."

"Kim. Don't worry about it, really. You're under a lot of pressure and you were just blowing off a little steam. Besides you didn't do anything those other two little instigators didn't do. They can be a bad influence sometimes so watch yourself. Even so, none of you did anything that bad."

"Right." Kim said rubbing her forehead, "Other than taking all my clothes off and having to have you put me to bed. I know you're kidding about Jen and Vicky being a bad influence. There're just so very happy, and there's little doubt in my mind that that happiness stems from them being with you. You wouldn't believe how they went on about you last night when you weren't around."

"Believe me Kim; I love them too, with all my heart." Then I laughed, "And my dear Kim, just so you'll feel a little better, I'll have you know that you did not take off all your clothes last night, you still had your panties on when I tucked you in."

She blushed, "Thank God for small favors. You know even though we've been ... we've been intimate once before ... and probably because that time was forced ... well, last night is still a little embarrassing to me." Then she looked up and said, "Ah ... Sam, don't get the wrong idea. I want you to know that what I told you yesterday still stands, if you would like to go to bed with me, I will."

"A more generous offer from a more attractive or sexy woman than yourself has never been made to any man." I told her softly.

"You really are a sweet man, aren't you?" Kim said then she rubbed both her temples with the tips of her fingers and groaned, "Oh my God, does my head ever hurt."

"I know," I offered, "Someone is trying to drive an iron spike into the back of your skull with a huge mallet, and what used to be mere colors and sounds are now interesting new species of pain, but you're still alive. You didn't choke on your own vomit. Small steps I know, but good ones."

"Must you be so descriptive? It makes my head hurt even worse." Kim grumbled and then she said, "Coffee."

"Coffee," Jen repeated emerging from the bedroom.

"Coffee," Vicky mimicked the other two women following behind Jen.

Jen was dressed in her 'shorty' night gown and Vicky in one of my tee-shirts which covered her down to the knees.

"No caffeine for any of you, my pretties. At least not until after you've downed a glass of my magic elixir." I told them this while the blender was whirling around milk, ice cream, one banana, six large strawberries, one small can of V-8 juice, two tablespoons of honey, and one cup of orange juice. After everything was well blended and smooth I added the special ingredients which consisted of, eight aspirins, 600mgs of cysteine, 1500mgs of vitamin C, five vitamin B-complex tablets and a dash each of salt and nutmeg, and then I re-blended before filling three tall glasses with the mixture which I then gave to each of them.

"Drink it all up my dear sweet ladies, there are several things in this mixture that once inside your body will ease the pain and assist rapid recovery, including a little-known substance called cysteine. Cysteine directly counteracts the poisonous effects of acetaldehyde. For those of you unfamiliar with acetaldehyde, well red wine has lots of it, and its bad stuff. It makes your head hurt. Anyway, this arsenal-in-a-milkshake which I have just given to each of you is so loaded with the anti-toxic munitions that your body's now need, after it makes short work of your hangovers, it might just clear out your nasal passages, shrink your hemorrhoids, and leap out of your body and kiss the man that went to all the trouble to fix it for you."

All three of them tentatively took a small sip of the concoction. Apparently they didn't find the mixture all that objectionable because they gulped down every bit of it, down to the very last drop. Well the blend did have a lot of ice cream in it.

As I started brewing a pot of coffee, Jen came up to me, turned me around and then kissed me deeply, "Thank you for caring for me my love. And thank you for letting us cut loose last night." She told me.

Then Vicky came up, she hugged me and then kissed me just as nicely as Jen had, then she said, "Thank you Sam. I sure hope your magic elixir works. I feel like crap."

I kissed her again and said, "Just give the brew a little time. But just so you know, you sure don't look like crap sweetie." She kissed me again.

After Vicky wandered off to go sit down I noticed Kim staring at me with that gaze a deer gets when it's caught in the beams of a car's headlights. I spread my arms open, "You too. You're not getting off just because you're new around here, I fixed you one too." I said to her while smiling.

Kim stepped over and then folded into my arms and my lips softly descended on hers. The kiss was soft and tender. I could feel her questioning me, but I didn't know what she was asking. But my body knew, and as her lips caressed mine, my body answered hers in a tumultuous animal response. My senses rang and my body was in outright revolt against my mind. My mind said "Jen and Vicky are only a few feet away. Stop this!" My body said, "Stay this way forever." Her hands clung to the material of my shirt and my arms went around her waist.

She drew her head back, but only far enough to look up into my eyes. I don't know what she saw whirling in the depths, but I felt that she could see into my soul and sense the turmoil I was feeling. And on her face, I saw something ... something which I didn't understand and wasn't ready to admit. I could feel her breath on me and the warmth of her lips only just that breath away.

I didn't understand anything, just that I wanted to feel what I had felt a moment before. As she leaned forward a little and rose up on her toes I pressed my whole body to hers, and then I kissed her with all the passion and confusion I felt. It was a wild, hard kiss and I think that it surprised her, because she loosed me and fell back a step.

"Wow!" She said looking up at me.

I thought the look on Kim's face was particularly priceless. Without a doubt so was the look on mine.

"Wow!" Kim repeated, "Another kiss like that and we might become lovers tonight."

I colored.

"Why Sir Galahad, you're blushing! How cute." Jen said.

"I wasn't ... I mean she did ... I mean, I didn't mean..."

Jen just growled like a lioness.

Kim said, "Wow!" again and then she quickly walked away toward the bedroom.

"You look stricken, my dear Sam? I guess Kim in a bathrobe really does it for you?" Jen teased me while getting up and walking over to me.

"I just..." I started to say but Jen interrupted me.

"I won't hold that against you." Then she kissed me lightly on the lips.

"Was it so obvious?" I asked.

"That you're attracted to her? Sam, half the men in this country would be attracted to her! But no, it was only obvious to someone who happened to be looking in the right area. One special part of your body reacted rather noticeably."

I took a quick peek down at my crotch and then gulped.

"Well, those two seem to have everything under control." Vicky remarked smartly to Jen obviously referring to me and Kim. I guessed that she had also noticed that special part of my body too. "I'm going to hop in the shower. I'm gross." Vicky started to walk out of the kitchen. She stopped, "Oh, I was thinking, maybe I should get one of those new breast transplants so Sam will pay a little attention to me too."

Then she ran. Good thing too.

By eleven thirty all the girls had showered, were dressed and I guess my magic elixir had worked because they were all feeling much better. They were even hungry, which is always a good sign of hang-over diminishment. I volunteered to either cook them something or go out and step-n-fetch-it. They all wanted a Big Mac from McDonald's. Ah yes, greasy burgers, second only to my special elixir for relieving hang-overs.

I had to drive out of town to find the nearest restaurant but to my mind there was little doubt if my girls were worth the effort or not. And one big consolation was that Kim let me use her car. I didn't miss the Blue Banger.

As I drove along the streets the memory of Kim's kiss was strong and I could almost live it all over again. I tried to understand what I was feeling about what had happened between us but I couldn't make and sense of it and decided to let it go, there were far too many more important things I needed to worry about right then.

After I got the burgers, fries and milkshakes home the girls ate with real enthusiasm then I was shocked when in-between bites of French-fries Kim said, "So tell me Sam, what's it really like living in 2006?"

I almost choked on the last bite of burger I'd taken, then I turned first to Jen, next to Vicky and finally back to Kim, "Well I see my two little Princesses' have spilled the beans."

"We did not spill the beans!" Vicky snapped, "After the way you kissed Kim earlier I could only assume that she was one of us now, and she had a right to know."

"Sweetheart," I asked Vicky, "Are you upset because of the way I kissed Kim?"

"No! No way," Vicky answered me quickly then looking over at Kim she said, "Oh God Kim, I hope you didn't take it that way. I say some stupid things sometimes, but I never wanted to imply that I would object to you joining us. I really like you a whole lot and I hope you are one of us. God! I'm just going to keep my big trap shut from now on." Vicky had stopped eating and she looked distressed.

"Relax kitten," I comforted her, "You didn't do anything wrong. Admittedly that kiss had quite an effect on me, one I hadn't expected, but if that's not bothering you then telling Kim about me is not a big deal. You know I wasn't trying to keep anything from her, and we would have had to tell her before the races tomorrow in any event. I just thought it might be a little easier for Kim to swallow the truth of it if we kind of, you know, eased her into the concept. I'm somewhat surprised she didn't go running out the door screaming about how crazy as loons we all are."

"I know. You're right Sam," Vicky offered me a weak smile, "I just wasn't thinking. Do you know how awful I would have felt if Kim had gone running out of here?" Then turning to Kim once again she added, "I'm really sorry Kim I should have waited and let Sam tell you in his own way. I promise to change my ways."

"I love you just the way you are you little spit-fire. Don't you dare change a thing," I told Vicky then I pulled her over onto my lap and started kissing her on the neck.

"Ahh, oh stop, stop Sam that tickles." She said through her giggles.

"Say uncle and I'll let you sit quietly."

"Uncle."

Kim was smiling at Vicky when she said, "Don't feel bad Vicky. We're two of a kind. I just couldn't wait to have a little fun with Sam by shocking him with that 2006 comment."

Then she turned to me and said, "I apologize Sam. And just like you told Vicky it would have been a lot nicer of me if I had been more tactful in letting you know I'd already been told."

"Also, just like I told Vicky you have nothing to apologize for Kim. Vicky didn't tell you anything we hadn't intended on telling you anyway. It was only the way it was told to you that I was concerned with. Believe me Kim I know how bizarre the truth of it sounds, but it is the truth none the less. I can't tell you the how or why of it, only that it did happen. I was really afraid that you might, as any normal sane person might do, discard it off hand and get as far away from us lunatics before verifying the story yourself first."

"So your biggest fear was that I would think you're crazy and I would leave?" Kim asked very seriously.

"I nodded.

"I still might think you're all crazy ... but I'm not going to leave." Kim looked at each of us in turn while smiling, her eyes filled with mirth as she teased us.

"Yippee!" Vicky exhibited her pleasure while bouncing up and down on my lap.

Noticing how silent Jen had been throughout the entire topic I said, "You've been awfully quiet over there Jen. No comments?"

Jen just laughed, "Oh, I'm having myself a ball just sitting here watching the three of you trying to pull your feet out of your mouths. It's really funny, Vicky being concerned for telling Kim about your past, you for both that sensuous kiss you shared with Kim and for not having informed Kim about your past earlier, and then Kim for wanting to have some fun with you by springing that 2006 question on you the minute you walked through the door. Sorry, but I found it all really humorous."

"Thanks sweetheart I happy to see you derived so much pleasure out of our discomfort." I told Jen with false sarcasm.

She blew me a kiss.

I caught it and then ate it.

"So Kim," I asked, "what's the verdict, crazy or not crazy?"

Kim smiled, "Jen explained Hollywood park to me. Mind if I reserve my judgment until after the race results?"

"Not at all," I told her confidently.

Then Kim reached out and took one of Jen's and one of Vicky's hands into hers and she said, "I want you to know, even if it turns out that you are crazy, I don't care I'll still love you and my plan will be to get just a crazy as you are. Then I won't notice."

I noticed both of my girls squeezing Kim's hands and I even thought I might have detected a few tears forming in the corners of their eyes.

I busted up their little Kodak moment by asking Kim, "So, my ever so lovely skeptic, any questions about 2006?"

"Well," Kim answered, "Supposing I did believe you, it would certainly explain a couple of things I was wondering about. For instance, how someone seemingly as young as you appear to be, could be so mature, and how you are capable of understanding and loving two women the way you do. I mean, you always seem to say and do the right things to make your women feel ... I don't know ... loved and needed I guess is the best way to describe it."

"Kim." I said, "You have it all wrong. Vicky and Jen give me more then I could ever give them in two lifetimes. They are the most caring, lovable women on the face of this planet. Every second of the day I thank God that they still love me and I'll do everything in my power to earn that love they so very graciously gave to me."

Vicky turned in my lap and kissed me. Jen got up and kissed me next. I think I saw more tears forming, and yes some were in my own eyes too because I meant every word of it.

Kim busted up our little Kodak moment this time by saying, "You see. That's exactly what I'm talking about. And the strange thing is I'm absolutely certain you meant every word of it. Women everywhere would kill to be loved by a man like you."

After kissing me Jen had retaken her seat. She turned and it was her that took Kim's hands into hers this time, then she spoke softly, "Kim you don't have to kill anyone. All you have to do is let yourself go. Remember the kiss you and Sam shared? And surely you must have noticed the way he looks at you? For heaven's sake Kim a blind man could see it. The man's head over heels for you."

Was Jen right? Did I love Kim? I wanted to love her ... or at least I wanted to believe that I could love her ... or that she could possibly love me ... or ... or.

"I knew it." Vicky quickly added and then she wiggled her butt all over my lap, snickered and then said, "But I can tell he still loves me too, however it would only be obvious to the one sitting on his lap."

"Why you little..." I said scooting her up and off my lap.

Kim looked serious when she asked me, "Sam, are you head over heels for me?"

I looked at her just as seriously when I answered, "I don't think so," I noticed Kim take a generous intake of air, then I continued, "but I'm more than just a little certain that I'm in love with you."

Kim looked at me with big, blue, doe eyes, then she asked, "May I come sit on your lap?"

"Anytime, anyplace, anywhere," I answered.

She stood up and then came over and sat sideways on my lap. She looked up into my face and I realized how close to me she really was. While I sat with her on my lap, she shot straight for the heart. Her arms went around my neck. Her lips softly pressed on mine. It was different than our first kiss, more passionate, more evocative, more everything. It lasted. It made me dizzy. As the world spun, her kiss faded from my lips. I was fainting. She drew back and held me only loosely. She laid her head against my chest burying her face against my shirt. There was no doubt left, I loved Kim.

"Get a room." Vicky blasted that Kodak moment.

"Vicky!" Jen scolded, "How cruel. Just look at how tender this moment is for them.

They've just now finally figured out what you and I knew last night, they love each other, and then you go and say something like that."

"Sorry," Vicky apologized.

Kim looked up and smiled, "There's nothing to apologize for Vicky. Why don't you both come over here so the four of us can have a nice big family hug? Because, it would seem I've just become wife number three."

They came. We hugged, and then they cried. How do I manage to get women to cry all the time?

I don't mind telling you that at that very moment I felt like carrying Kim into my bedroom, stripping her naked and fucking her until her toes curled. But of course that would have shown me to be the uncouth, unmannered, cretin I was, so I didn't do it.

I think Kim knew exactly what I was thinking because she got this very strange little smile on her face and she whispered into my ear, "later," then she got up off my lap and fixed herself a cup of coffee.

As the four of us sat around the table drinking coffee Kim told us that she had married Jess Borden two years ago. She said when they first met she found him to be handsome and kind and smart and funny and they fell in love. He'd told her that he was a free-lance real-estate broker and worked out of his home. Then a year into their marriage Kim discovered that Jess was actually involved in criminal activities. And everything changed.

Kim looked over her coffee cup thoughtfully and said, "Thankfully, it did not take me any longer than a year to realize that I was in a bad place and I had to leave him. That was the good part about my situation. You see, I loved that man and I believed he loved me too. We had such good times that first year and so many plans for the future and I felt devastated to have to let go of that. But he refused to give up what he was doing, so I was smart enough to realize that no matter how much I love him, it was not going to make a difference. I say this because at some point I did believe that I could change him. I know, that sounds so damned clichéd, even to me now that I want to throw up. I want to throw up because I always mocked all those women, women I thought of as weak, pathetic, dependent, naive, and ignorant. And now there I was. I despise myself because I allowed someone else to make me feel weak, afraid and vulnerable."

Kim stopped for a moment, her eyes gazing inward, remembering.

A moment later she resumed softly. "Anyway there I was ready to leave but when I told him he went crazy, almost as if he'd lost his mind. He hurt me and scared the hell out of me telling me he would kill me if I ever tried to leave him, he even threatened my family and I believed him. The man I loved had turned into a monster and I was too afraid to leave him even though I had come to despise him. For the next ten months I lived with him in total fear. I thought about going to the police but he seemed to know what I was thinking because he told me he'd kill me and my family after he got out of jail. I didn't know want to do, then the day before yesterday Jess told me he was in serious trouble with his boss and if I would go see this boss of his and apologize for him he would give me a divorce and I would never hear from him again."

Kim looked at me and smiled sweetly before continuing, "This is where you come in Sam. Anyway, I jumped at the chance thinking that even if Jess was lying about the divorce perhaps I could somehow convince this boss of Jess' to help with my untenable situation. At the time little did I know how foolish that idea was. Well Jess drove me to Eddy's nightclub and after Eddy put his gun to my head I knew I was in big trouble and I just did whatever I thought he wanted me to do.

"God, I was so scared I almost peed myself. Then when Eddy was going to give me to that big, ugly unwashed doorman I would have rather he kill me than have my body subjected to Lonzell's rape. I remember pleading to you with my eyes Sam and you didn't even hesitate coming to my rescue. Jess and I hadn't had sex in months and I was so scared and so dry down there I knew how physically painful it was going to be for me, but you were so gentle Sam, and so kind, and caring, doing everything you could think of to try and stimulate me before entering me and when you did finally penetrate me I could see by the expression on your face that you didn't like what was happening any more than I did, but you did it anyway and then you even pretended to have an orgasm just to appease that bastard Eddy so he'd leave me alone, that was so thoughtful of you, I will always owe you for that Sam. Always."

I blushed. "Yeah but then just a few seconds later ... I did actually have an orgasm. I felt so bad about that. I tried not too; it's just that you're so ... so..."

Kim stood up, came over, kissed my cheek, and then whispered in my ear, "You're so cute. From now on I plan on having you cum inside me quite often. As a matter of fact you have no idea how badly I want you inside me right now, this very moment."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.