Chenosh - Cover

Chenosh

Copyright© 2008 by David Caspian

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A sequel to first girlfriend and part of the Conqueror's reward series

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Violence   School   Transformation  

Hiro Nakatsu was the head of the city's Yakuza. Chenosh sensed his arrogance and ignorance concerning anyone he considered subordinate to himself.

"Why should I trust someone who refuses to work for me, and me alone?" Nakatsu asked, eyeing the two of them.

"Because we'll take care of your Italian rival for free. If you like our work then we can discuss the Triads. I think that seems fair. What do you have to lose?" Chenosh said. The man was very close minded. While most people had idle thoughts, Nakatsu paid attention only to the present. Perhaps he thought that way in all his meetings, but she couldn't be sure. The man had some sensitivity to a mental probe and she didn't want to trip one of his internal alarms. His reaction to something like that would manifest as a bad feeling, or a sense of distrust. Johnny and Chenosh could afford neither at the moment.

"Not much it seems. Very well, you will be allowed your chance to prove yourself. Fail or betray me and you will regret it." Nakatsu said, threatening with practiced ease. Chenosh was unimpressed, but Johnny was a little scared. Even with his experience with dangerous men Johnny was still a little intimated by it. They left the restaurant that Nakatsu owned and did most of his business at.

Once they were safely in the car Johnny let out a deep breath he had been holding in.

"Well that was tense." He said.

"More so than you know. Someone was listening. Look at the van across the street." Chenosh said.

"The gray one?" Johnny asked turning to look.

"Yes. Two men are sitting inside with listening equipment. If you focus on the inside of the vehicle you'll be able to hear them too." Chenosh said.

Figuring it was a matter of will and concentration like before, Johnny focused on the interior of the van. Sure enough he did start to hear something, but it didn't just stop there, he could also see them.

"Shit those guys are FBI! I can actually see one of their jackets." Johnny said.

Chenosh was honestly impressed.

"Very good. You've improved noticeably. They have been recording everything we've said. We will have to be more careful now. I want you as a sniper nearby. If something goes wrong you'll be able to escape." Chenosh said.

"You're serious. We shouldn't do the job if we are going to risk getting pinched." Johnny said.

"Of course. We'll find someplace to stay just outside the city. Tomorrow we'll take a plane and leave here." Chenosh said.

That night she watched him sleep. He looked so peaceful to her, so trusting. They'd had sex that night, powerful and raw. Johnny had a few scratches on his back and some bite marks as evidence. She wanted so much to leave with him, but she couldn't. If both of them did then they would have three crime lords hunting them. Two was bad enough for now. At least this way only one of them would be left, and the Yakuza would protect him as long as Chenosh kept quiet.

Changing back to her male form she stepped outside. Not even the FBI knew that she was a Ki or a Harreden. Those agencies who did know would not risk embarrassment so long as she didn't force them to. Chenosh wasn't stupid. She had made plenty of contacts in the past few days to prepare for the Yakuza. Studying all she could from playing with computers, and reading books she had learned to make her own I.D. as well as a full background.

"If you wanted a change in careers you could always make fake I.D.s This is some professional work." Johnny said eyeing the I.D., and comparing it to his own driver's license. If he hadn't known any better he would thought it was from the D.M.V. The name on Chenosh's I.D. was "Conner Stevenson."

Walked into a bar not far from their room and had a drink. Eventually the cops would catch up, but by then he would be at his alibi. The police would be hard pressed to find any evidence that he had any hand in it other than the recording, and that would jeopardize a bigger investigation against the Yakuza. If they went after them the cops would want to have a solid case, not a circumstantial one. The only way they would have anything was if he talked.

Chenosh glanced at the clock over the bar. The bomb had already been set, and had been wired to go off when he called the second one attached to it by a prepay cell phone. Walking into the bathroom he dialed the number and pressed send. Miles away in the middle of the night, Gespacci's car exploded as he headed back from one of his clubs. No one survived, and he was vaporized in seconds by a home made bomb Chenosh created.

Getting rid of the phone in the bathroom trash he headed back out into the bar and ordered another drink. Soon the cops pulled in with their siren and flashing lights. Coming through the door they flashed their badges and took him in.

Chenosh sat in an interrogation room as they grilled him.

"Talk to us Stevenson. Maybe we can make a deal and reduce your sentence. Right now you're our only suspect. Which means you'll take the fall for this, unless you can provide us with another name." One of the detectives said. Chenosh recognized him from inside the van. The man was wearing plain clothes now. He matched the mental image Chenosh had seen. Now he was more clean shaven, as it had been hours since they had arrested Chenosh. The man had gray eyes and dark hair neatly trimmed along with his goatee. The man could easily blend into a crowd with how average he looked, no doubt it helped him undercover. Chenosh simply smiled in response to the man's comments. There was no way he was going to talk to the police. In the end they had only a recording on him. The detonator had burned up in the explosion. Without that there was no physical evidence to tie him to the crime.

"You had your chance then. You're going down for this." The detective said. Chenosh had to try hard not to laugh. He could feel the man's lie, the detective's emotions were so clear. Not that Chenosh needed even that to tell the difference. He was no fool. The cop had set a trap for the paranoid and gullible. Any career criminal who fell for it deserved to be sent to prison. Weakness was not tolerated in their ranks. Talk too much, take money from the wrong person, or betray a powerful rival or boss and you soon found yourself in prison or six feet under. The cops let him stew in a jail cell to see if he would change his mind.

The local tough guy approached him. A big biker that had a face only a mother could love. The setting was a communal prison cell with a collection of unsavory characters. As far as they were concerned the new arrival was untested new meat.

"And who might you be?" Chenosh said looking calmly up at him. The man towered over him and had a cocky smile.

"Name's George bitch." The big man said.

"Who are you calling bitch?" Chenosh asked in a cold tone of voice.

"Yeah I did." George said. He never saw the punch that floored him coming. Chenosh watched him drop and looked mildly at the other prisoners nearby.

"Anyone else want to try to make me their bitch?" Chenosh called out.

Every man in the cell shook his head and just backed away. For the rest of his time in jail all the prisoners who heard of the incident gave him a wide berth. When the police had no choice but to release him, Johnny was waiting.

"You shouldn't have done that. We were supposed to be a team. I should have been in there with you at the very least." Johnny said once they were safely back in the motel room. Chenosh had changed into her female form, knowing Johnny felt more comfortable with her that way.

"That's sweet but unnecessary. Harreden culture has prepared me for the life of a criminal, and for incarceration. Jail and prison are nothing to me. The top dog rules in there, as it does in Harreden society. You might as well be sending me to my room for all the good it will do." Chenosh explained.

"I just wish you had included me." Johnny said. Chenosh could tell this was deeply affecting him.

"I'm sorry baby. I couldn't risk you. We come from different worlds." She said.

"If I can't live in your world then perhaps we should split up." Johnny said. Both of them knew that he didn't really want to do it, but the gauntlet had been thrown. Chenosh ignored how much it would hurt her to let him go, arguing that he would be safer. If necessary she would be the bad guy.

"I don't answer to ultimatums Johnny. If you want out then there's the door. I paid for this room, and I will stay." Chenosh said shielding her mind from him. Johnny couldn't read her and see her intentions anymore. Now he was flying blind and she had just made an expected move. He had expected a compromise, not for her to want him gone. If he gave in now it would be on her terms.

"As you wish." Johnny said still in shock. Packing his things he left the apartment and Chenosh fought back the tears. She blamed him for taking her actions the wrong way.

'What did he expect? I told him I wanted to protect him. Why couldn't he just accept that I know what I'm doing?" Chenosh thought, feeding her anger in the place of actually exploring the real reason why he might have left. Anger boiled into rage and Chenosh grew more and more defiant.

'It seems there is nothing to stop me from doing whatever I want.' Chenosh said to herself. Going to her computer she accessed the bank account of her now dead mark. After using it to track the crime boss, now it would give Mr. Stevenson the money to up his criminal standing. It was all too easy once she got started. Chenosh had always been good with numbers and was able to work magic yet again on the keyboard. Fingers flying across the keyboard, she expertly hid the money. Creating a string of fake I.D.s she opened a dozen separate accounts. Spreading the money among them she emptied Gespacci's accounts, even the ones overseas. None of it was really a challenge, but it was still fun. The police or anyone else would just know the money disappeared, not where it went. Chenosh could have erased any record of Gespacci even opening an account, but that would be pushing it. Show too much skill and the authorities would only be encouraged to go all out. None of them liked hackers for obvious reasons, especially those that conceivably hide anything they wanted. That would scare even the most naïve government bureuracrat.

Next she went after deeds after creating dummy corporations to buy them up. In a relatively short time Stevenson own a portion of the city in everything but name. Now it was time to recruit. Gespacci's now unemployed underlings proved an ample talent pool for Stevenson's purposes. All that was needed now was a legitimate base from which to work from. Sure, Gespacci's restaurants were one source of income, but Chenosh preferred something different. Deciding to open a drug rehab, and free clinic in the middle of his new territory, Chenosh setup shop. Junkies, street walkers, and bums were began to visit them and the new businesses easily paid for themselves. The rehab. was practically turning a miracle cure that helped anyone kick their habit.

"Your Drug Rehab, and free clinic centers are running smoothly sir. The proceeds from the Rehab alone easily cover the cost of both in the first week. It should prove your most profitable venture." Allen Angawa his accountant said. Allen was sitting at his own desk the small little Asian man was well worth the money his new boss paid him. He was able to not only keep track of Stevenson's money, but also completely trustworthy.

"That is enough work for today. You have been definitely been living up to your reputation Mr. Angawa. Perhaps you would like to join me for a celebration of our success." Stevenson said, the new name now truly feeling like his own.

"Of ... course sir. I would be honored to accompany you." Allen said.

"Excellent." Connor said.

The bookkeeper followed Connor into the strip club and was totally nervous. This was all new to him. The man felt totally out of his depth. Nothing had ever prepared him for this kind of situation. Nervously he adjusted his hair and glasses.

Two women approached: a beautiful blond white girl and a long legged black girl. Both were taller than him and he was mesmerized by how pretty they were.

"Hello Stacy and Jessica. Allow me to introduce my good friend Allen." Connor said.

"He's kind of cute." Jessica the blond said with a smile. Allen shyly looked away, unable to meet her eyes.

"And shy too. I love shy guys. Would he like a "private" dance?" Stacy asked, putting emphasis on the word private. Allen was totally unaware of what they really meant by it. As far as he knew she meant a private lap dance. If the dancers were willing they could make extra money on the side to sleep with clients. Since each of them had visited the free clinic, they also were immune to STDs like everyone else you had taken the shot. Connor's own scientists manufactured the drug according to his instructions, and he guarded the ingredients jealously. His workers were well paid and anyone who showed signs of being a problem was carefully watched.

Connors forgot such concerns for the moment. He was here to relax, and unwind. Here there were a number of available women who would love nothing better than to attract his attention. Lana, the woman who ran the establishment walked over to greet him.

"Hello Mr. Stevenson. A pleasure to have you here. Should I have your usual table ready?" Lana asked with her usual demeanor. She was flirtatious by nature, but with him she truly meant it. Lana it no secret that she had the hots for him. Connor had decided to play hard to get. He loved how much it frustrated it made her. Lana had never had trouble getting the man before meeting Connor. He could hardly blame the other men in her past for falling so hard. In her black T-shirt and tight fitting jeans, every lovely curve on her was revealed. Connor himself had to exercise some self control, lest he join their numbers. He was simply an expert in hiding his emotions.

"Please. Would you care to join me? I am celebrating the success of my new enterprises." Connor said.

"Thank you sir. Right this way." Lana said leading him to his table right in front of the stage. The other customers were cleared out. There were some complaints, but the bouncers moved them out efficiently regardless. After Lana made sure Connor was comfortable she disappeared back stage for a few minutes.

When Lana returned she said, "In honor of the occasion I've decided to introduce one of my new girls. I think you'll like her." Lana said taking a seat beside him.

Connor heard the music come on and saw the curtains open. The woman who walked out was a tan petite little Asian woman. Lana managed to catch the slightest hint of a change in Connor's breathing. She smiled at this, because she had learned to read over time. He was a challenge to say the least. While most men lost their breath when they became taken by an attractive woman, Connor had a habit of downplaying it, but unconsciously he did show some signs.

"You are getting better at reading me aren't you?" Connor said with a chuckle.

"I ... well..." Lana said, as she was unsure of how to react.

"I've surprised you. You honestly didn't notice that I was aware of you watching me. I find it's a useful talent in my line of work. Don't you think?" Connor said turning to look at her, "Now why would you be so interested in what I think of your new girl, I wonder?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.