Trading Friends - Cover

Trading Friends

Copyright© 2008 by sagacious

Chapter 6: Jimmy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Jimmy - He can't get a date and his sister is tired of fighting off hers. He has three friends and she has three friends, why not share?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Size  

Jimmy:

Monday morning I was very distracted as I did my normal routine. Today was for repetitions not strength. I worked with lighter weights and did 100 reps in each position to help define the muscle groups. My trainer at the Y developed my lifting routine and I was keeping to it religiously. The first of several meets to build up to the Olympic tryouts was coming up next week and I wanted to be ready.

It's a good thing that the workout was so automatic because my mind was going crazy with all it had to think on. Saturday night after we went out to dinner Karen and I had taken each other's virginity. She had climbed up onto me and slid right down my cock till she broke her hymen. I know that it meant as much to her as it did to me, but there were still some doubts. Just weeks ago I had never had a date, and now I had dated four girls, been naked with them, played with their bodies, gotten and given hand jobs, gotten blow jobs, eaten pussy, and finally had sex. And all of this had occurred in the space of a couple of weeks. What an experience.

Then yesterday there was that whole mess with Robert and Billy Everside. I can't believe that that punk called the police about a silly threat. Regina didn't make it any better when she told us what Everside and his friends had been up to with the girls all this time. Sex is great, but I can't see it being worth causing pain like these guys want to do. We were definitely going to have to find a way to get back at them.

It was also interesting to see Sheri's and Paul's parents both leave from Sheri's house while we were dealing with the police. I wonder what happened there?

With my mind still stewing I completed my workout and got a shower. After a grain cereal breakfast I got in my truck and drove to school. Robert and Karen parked next to me and Karen ran over to me and jumped into my arms.

"My bed was so lonely last night Jimmy, I missed holding on to you all night. Will you take me home today after school?"

"I was lonely too dear, and I would be honored to take you home today. Is that all right with you Robert?"

"Sure is, I wanted to spend some time with Regina today anyway."

I was in homeroom when Robert was called out to go to the office. I heard about what happened during lunch with the rest of the gang. I also heard about the Idle twins. I wasn't really sure what to think about that.

At the end of the day Karen met me at my truck.

"Hello sweetheart, where would you like to go?"

"Hello Jimmy, let's just go to my house."

On the way it felt so very good to have Karen right smack against my right side as I drove. She had the gearshift between her legs and every time I shifted into second and fourth my hand would move over onto her leg.

"Jimmy, how well do you know the Idle twins?"

"Quite well Karen. They have been in my school since about 3rd grade. They are two of the nicest people I know."

"Why didn't you ever ask them out?"

"I did, and so did Robert. They turned us down. They weren't mean about it like some of the girls have been, but they weren't interested."

"I'm a little worried about them."

"Why would they worry you?"

"Because they are seniors just like you guys and they may want to continue a relationship after this year the way we girls can't. We may lose you to them."

"You don't have to worry about that dear. You don't know them well enough is all. They aren't going to any of the colleges we are. They are Mormons and have scholarships at Brigham Young in Utah."

"What? I thought Mormons were all uptight about sex and dating. Why are these two willing to go out with the jocks and now with us?"

"Their parents are Mormon, but the twins have decided that they are more agnostic than anything. I discussed this at length with Marilyn during one study hall. She and her sister don't buy in to all of the hoopla associated with their religion. They feel that as long as no one is being harmed and there is protection against disease and pregnancy, then sex should be left up to the participants, not the church. They realize that they will probably have to marry someone picked by their parents, but they hope to influence that choice favorably. In the meantime they intend to go to school and make their own futures as best they may. There should be no problems with either of them stealing away someone's boyfriend."

"Well that makes me feel better. I don't want to lose you to one of them."

"That wouldn't happen anyway Karen. You couldn't lose me to Marilyn Monroe, let alone Marilyn Idle."

That must have been a good thing to say. Karen squeezed my arm so hard I thought she might cut off circulation.

By this time we were pulling in to her driveway. As soon as I stopped the truck Karen pulled my head down for a kiss. While I can't kiss as well as Robert, I was able to give Karen enough of my attention to get her to swoon in the seat of my truck.

I opened my door and got out, reaching back in to pull Karen out and carry her to her door. She had her arms around my neck and was purring the whole way.

"Take me to my room lover boy and make love to me."

Now that was a request I was not going to refuse. I took her directly to her room and lay her down on her bed. I stood back for a moment and just looked at her. I then started to remove my clothes. As I did this Karen sat up and took off her shirt and bra.

"Do you like my breasts Jimmy?"

"I think that they are perfect Karen. They are just the right size for your body."

"I wonder if they will get as big as mom's? She buys 44 D bras while mine are only 34 C."

"They'll probably grow a little more, but not too many women get a chest the size of your mom's. I like them the way they are. I don't need them to get any bigger."

By this time we were both naked. I slid onto the bed and took her in my arms for a big full-body hug. We kissed as we hugged and the kiss just kept getting hotter and hotter. Our tongues were wrestling and my erection was trapped between our bellies. My hands were running up and down her back cupping her sweet little ass each time.

I pulled away from her and began kissing my way down her body. The smell coming up from her was intoxicating and I wanted a taste. I had to stop off at her tits for a while. Her talk about the size of them and of her mother's let me know that they deserved some attention. They were perfect little half grapefruit on her chest with very pronounced pink areola puffing out an inch. I had seen many tits on the Internet and this style was my favorite. I must admit though that I would like to get her mother over to Paul's for a nude pool party and see what those jugs looked like.

When I couldn't wait anymore I tried to slide down to get at her pussy.

"Wait Jimmy. Turn around so I can get to you too."

This sounded like a good idea to me. I had eaten pussy a number of times in the last few weeks and had been blown a few times, but I had not gotten into a 69 yet. While I switched around Karen slid down a little so that when I looked up her cunt was right in front of my face. She had shaved her bikini line and a little more and it looked like there was very little hair around her lips for a very succulent and beautiful pussy. The lips glistened with her arousal. I pulled her over onto me and fastened my mouth to her. I didn't take any more time with preliminaries and just started to lick and suck on her cunt for all I was worth. I could feel her attacking my dick at the same time and the combination of sensations was very intense. Sometimes she would hit something that felt so good I had to let off her for a moment to let it fade, and sometimes she would back off as I got to her. When I grabbed her clit in my lips and nipped it with my teeth she smashed her pussy into my face and clamped her legs together. I could feel her spasm and got a fresh flow of juices. She then went after me with new enthusiasm.

"OH damn Karen, I'm coming ... I'm coming."

She didn't let off a whit and I was trying my best to deposit everything into her throat. When I finished I lay there on my back and slowly licked her delightful pussy savoring the taste and the feel of it. I could feel her licking around my crotch cleaning up anything that had gotten by her lips. She then rolled off of me.

"Whew Jimmy. You were saving that up for me weren't you?"

"Not really. You just excite me that much. I could spend the rest of my life attending to you and be totally content."

"That is so sweet Jimmy, but this weekend you are going to be attending to Regina and I expect you to give her as much pleasure as you do me. Bragging rights are at stake here. I told them all that spending the night with you was pure bliss, and I want them to believe me."

"I'll do what I can dear, but you know that I would be satisfied with just being with you. I admit that the idea of making love to your friends is very exciting, but it is only a bonus, not necessary."

"I know that Jimmy. Are you going to be alright with me being with Paul this weekend?"

"Yes, surprisingly, I am. I like Paul and I know that he will not hurt you. He will probably make you feel pretty damn good as a matter of fact. I only hope that you don't want to stay with him; although I won't blame you if you do."

"Don't worry honey. I chose you for a reason and I intend to keep you. Now lets get dressed and you can help me get dinner ready if you don't have to leave too soon."

"I'm in no hurry Karen. What are you going to cook? I often help Dad in the kitchen, not that we are any great shakes as cooks, but at least I can peel potatoes and make coffee."

"That would be great Jimmy."

We were dressed by this time and saw that Karen's mother was in the kitchen.

"What are you doing home so early mom? I didn't expect you for another hour or so."

"Hello Mrs. Haroldson. How are you today?"

"I'm fine Jimmy. They sent me home early because we had a computer meltdown at work. We may not be up and running for a couple of days. One of the tech's was telling me that the server was too small and started dumping old data to make room for new. That's what happens when you try to conserve money at the wrong places. What's that on your cheek Karen?"

She reached out and wiped Karen's cheek with her finger. She then brought it to her face and looked at it for a moment, then stuck the finger in her mouth.

"Mmmn, you don't want to waste much of that dear."

"MOM!"

Karen's face got very red, and I'm sure that mine did as well.

"Well I had better get home Karen. I'll see you tomorrow."

"You don't have to leave on my account Jimmy. I'm sorry if I embarrassed you."

"That's alright Mrs. Haroldson, I need to leave anyway."

"Let me walk you to your truck Jimmy."

Karen hurried over and took my arm. We walked out to the truck and she pulled herself into my arms at the door.

"Are you going to kiss me goodbye Jimmy?"

I didn't answer except to give her a deep loving kiss.

I got in the truck and left her standing and looking slightly dazed as I backed out of the drive and left for home.

Tuesday was a normal day. I did my strength workout before school and spent the day talking with my friends between classes. The jock crew was still trying to give us a hard time, but they were failing abysmally. It is hard to be intimidating when you get ignored or laughed at. I knew that it was going to come to a head soon, but since there was no way to avoid it without giving up the best thing that had ever happened to me, I chose to live for today and to hell with tomorrow.

Karen's mom was taking her to the doctor for a checkup after school. She wanted to make sure that the birth control was being effective. She had put Karen on the pill earlier in the year before she allowed her to date, and now that it was needed Mrs. Haroldson wanted to take no chances. I understood that the other mothers were doing the same thing this week and I was very cheered by this. The last thing I wanted to do was to get one of the girls pregnant.

This left me free for the evening so I headed down to the music store to see if there was anything I could use for the gig this weekend. I had been thinking of using a small mixer by Beringer to set my keyboards up where I would just send a stereo cable to the amp and adjust balances with the small mixing board. I had three keyboards, and keeping the levels even was a real bitch with each going to the amp separately. I had pretty well decided upon this approach already and just needed to make sure the board would suit my needs.

Wednesday was another normal day at school. I told Robert about the Beringer I had bought and he agreed that it was a good idea. After school was my day at the YMCA. My lifting coach was there and after working with him I did volunteer work with some gymnastic kids. There were two girls I had been working with for a couple of weeks. Ginny was an eleven-year-old balance beam worker who needed more strength in her ankles, knees, and thighs without losing flexibility. Belinda was twelve and needed upper body strength for the uneven parallel bars. I was designing exercises for them and helping them.

Surprisingly Karen wanted to join me there today. She said that she would swim while she waited and we could go out to dinner afterward. Sounded good to me.

I had finished my workout with the coach and was sitting on a mat with the two girls I mentioned earlier when Karen came in from the pool. She was wearing the one-piece suit specified by the Y and looked spectacular. I had my hand on Ginny's leg positioning it properly for the exercise when I spotted Karen approaching.

I just froze and stared. Karen had one of the bodies that had an uneven distribution between torso and legs. Some girls had more legs than torso while others were like Karen with more torso than legs. I loved it that way.

Belinda saw where I was looking and we both watched Karen.

"Hello sweetie. Are you going to be done soon?"

"About fifteen minutes Karen. Do you want to wait here?"

"No, I'll go ahead and get a shower and get dressed. I'll wait in your truck and do a little studying."

She leaned over and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Alright dear. See you shortly."

I gave my attention back to Ginny but she was staring at me wide-eyed and with opened mouth.

"Better shut that before you catch flies Ginny."

"Is that your girlfriend?"

"Yes Belinda, Karen is my girlfriend."

"But we didn't think that you had one." Ginny exclaimed.

"Why not?"

"Because you were always so sad and kept looking at the big girls all the time. We were hoping that no one would take you and we could be your girlfriends."

"Why would you want that? I'm much too old for either of you."

Belinda spoke up now. "But you are so nice and so strong and we feel safe with you. We know that you would never hurt us like my sister says her dates do."

"Your sister needs to start dating a different kind of guy then before she gets in trouble. Aren't there any boys at school that you would like to go with?"

"Of course there are, but they don't even look at us, we don't have any tits yet so they aren't interested in us."

"Well if that is all they are looking for; then you are better off without them. Are there any boys who you see looking at you who just don't come up to ask you out?"

"Sure there are, but they are the nerds and dweebs."

"I'll bet that if you take the time to get to know them, that they would treat you two like the beautiful princesses you are and that you could be very happy with them. I was considered a dweeb until Karen decided to take a chance on me, now I'm the happiest boy in town. The next time you see one of them looking at you, take a better look at them yourself. Then if you can accept what you see, go up to them and start up a conversation. You'll probably discover that you have a lot in common and will like them. If they don't ask you out after a few days, then you ask them. They are probably intimidated by your beauty and are afraid to ask. You will have a great time, believe me."

"Now I need to see to my girlfriend. Remember what I said and I'll see you both next week."

I wonder what they will think if Regina decides to come along next week? The tongues will certainly be a wagging.

I got cleaned up and when I got to the truck Karen was sitting in the seat reading.

"Hello honey. You sure got those girls going today. They couldn't believe that I had a girl friend and that she looked as good as you do."

"Well then I think that Regina should visit next week and really get them going. I'll bet that they were just disappointed that they didn't get to you first. I could see that they have a crush on you, you big manly man."

"I never would have thought so, but I guess that you are right this time. They did say that they hoped that I would wait for them to get old enough to date. I told them to go get the shy guys in their school. See if that doesn't work better than going out with the jocks."

"Good for you. Now what do you want to do tonight?"

"How about if we go to the grill for dinner and then just stay at your place and do our homework together? I could use a low-key evening for a change."

"That is fine with me. I'm sure that my parents will be glad to see that we don't have to have sex every time we get together. I've gotten a good start on my homework, but I can always use time to get ahead."

So that was what we did. We sat on the love seat in her family room and did some homework together and then watched TV till I went home at ten. Her mother did make a couple of snide comments about where our hands were placed but they were in good fun. The thing that caught me as odd was the way her mother was dressed. She was wearing a thin sweater with a deep V and showing a lot of cleavage. I don't know who she was trying to excite, her husband or me; but I sure know she was successful with me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.