Trading Friends - Cover

Trading Friends

Copyright© 2008 by sagacious

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - He can't get a date and his sister is tired of fighting off hers. He has three friends and she has three friends, why not share?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Size  

Monday at school was interesting in a number of ways. Everside and I were called into the principal's office during homeroom. We were both told in no uncertain terms that any further unpleasantness between us would result in suspension for both of us no matter who was at fault. We were not even to defend ourselves but to run away and call for help. I told the principle good luck with enforcing such an edict. If Billy or his friends attacked me or mine I was going to do my best to make it so that he could never do it again.

The next surprise was after second period. Marsha Idle came up to me in the hall and told me that if I needed a witness for Saturday night, she and her twin sister Marilyn were there and heard the whole conversation.

"That slime ball threatened you and you shouldn't have gotten in trouble because of it. He talked all the time he was driving after that. He kept mentioning his dad and how he could get you suspended with a complaint to the police. If you need any help with it please let us know. He tried to rape me after we left there and I won't be going out with him again anyway. I wish my sister and I could find nice guys like you now that I know they exist. Do you think you or your friends could take time to take out a couple of twins?"

"You are asking the wrong person Marsha. Regina is the only one who could allow that. I date no one she does not approve of. I love her and defer to her control."

"That is so sweet. Would you mind if I talked to her?"

"Not at all. You and your sister are just lovely. No one I know would turn you down."

"You just did Robert. I can't believe that I was so forward as to ask you, and you turned me down. What is a girl to think of that?"

"Just think that I am a decent guy and I would not hurt my girlfriend for anything. I'm not saying that she would let me go out with you, just that she is the only one who can make that call. Please don't feel bad about that."

"I don't feel bad Robert, I am just amazed that I have gone to school with you for all these years and never realized just how nice a guy you are. I will definitely talk to Regina and probably also to your sister. See you later."

I told Regina and the others all the new developments during lunch. Paul and Mark were just as livid as I was when they heard what Everside had been getting away with. We decided then and there that the number of girls he was going to have a chance to hurt was going to be lessened real soon.

The girls were also interested about my conversation with Marsha Idle. They were trying to figure out the dynamics for six girls and four guys when lunch period was over.

Monday afternoon I took Regina home from school and we were sitting in her living room watching TV when her mom came in. She sat in the armchair and watched with us for a while.

"Did you have a good time Saturday night Regina?"

"The best mom. Robert was so careful with me, I loved it. How about you and Mr. Speers?"

"Oh, it wasn't too bad. I only came three or four times. Karen was right when she said that I would feel safe in his arms. Being held by him was the most incredible thing I have ever felt. He is just what I needed. The only problem is that he is not very good at eating pussy. I understand that you excel at that Robert?"

I can't remember ever being that embarrassed. My face must have been bright red. Not just at her question but at what she had been saying. Adults don't talk to kids that way. Now I understood where Regina got her free attitude.

"I am glad that Regina thinks so, but I'm just trying to please her."

"Well she isn't the only one who says so. I have never heard of anyone who can do what you do to a woman."

"He can do it without his mouth too mom. He screwed me into a coma Saturday night. My first time with a man and it was so great that I passed out. I'm almost sorry that I had to promise the other girls that I would loan him out."

"What do you mean you promised to loan me out?"

"When we were trying to choose who we would take we all wanted you. The only way Sheri and Jessica would let me have you is if they could have some time with you as well. Mark and Paul are OK but you were the one who touched us all."

Now I was speechless. That was the last thing I expected to happen; especially after they saw my small dick.

"Regina, would you mind if Robert showed me how he does it? Eating pussy I mean, not screwing. Maybe I can teach it to Bill if I have experienced it."

"Not at all mom, as long as I can watch."

"How about it Robert? Would you be willing to make an old woman pass out?"

I thought I had been embarrassed before, now I was really in for it. Beth was really cute though, just an older version of Regina. I looked over at her daughter.

"Are you sure this is OK dear?"

"Positive hon. Eat mom then fuck me and we'll all have a good time."

Beth then got up and reached out to take my hand. When I let her she pulled me up and with Regina following we went back to Beth's bedroom. Beth started to undress and Regina took my clothes off while I watched Beth. Once we were both naked Beth stepped up and gave me a kiss. I was lost at that point and I gave her all I had. While we were kissing I guess Regina undressed and pushed us over to the bed. The next thing I knew we were falling onto the bed and Regina was naked and at my back.

"Oh damn Regina, now I know what all of you girls were talking about. This boy can really kiss. I felt my soul melt into his. You really don't hold anything back do you Robert?"

"That's the only way I know how Beth. It just sort of happened that way the first time and I haven't tried to change. Should I?"

"No need to try dear, I'm sure it will fade with time, just enjoy it while you can." Saying this she pulled me back into a clinch.

As this kiss ended I moved down to her chest and to her breasts. They were a little larger than Regina's but not as firm. They felt nice and the nips were as hard as rocks. I worked on them for a bit, licking around them and nipping them with my teeth. Regina was rubbing herself against my back and would reach around me to play with the tit that I wasn't occupied with at the moment. Beth was obviously getting aroused quite a bit as she was moaning and moving around. She had one hand on the back of my head and one holding onto her daughter's hand.

When I sucked her right nipple into my mouth and fluttered my tongue over it she gasped and tightened up for a moment.

"I've never had an orgasm from tit play before. What are you doing to me Robert?"

I didn't bother to answer; I just moved over to the other tit and gave it a little attention before moving down.

As I moved down on Beth, Regina took over on Beth's tits. She was sucking and licking on them very intently. I grabbed one of her hands and squeezed it. She looked down at me and smiled then went back to the tit she was at.

I teased the navel for a bit then moved on to the main course.

As I got down between her legs I saw that she shaved her cunt. This looked neat and felt just great. I licked and tongued all around her pussy and nipped with my teeth every once in a while. As I settled in for the main course I felt her cum again. I put her legs up over my shoulders and started using my fingers to massage her inner thighs while my tongue tried to enter her. The taste was similar to Regina but slightly more intense somehow. It is very hard to describe the differences between pussies. From the ones I have tasted so far there is only a little bit to use to judge. The overall taste is the same, just minor changes between them. My favorite was Regina, quickly followed by my sister Karen.

Eating Beth was an experience in itself. She was vocal and energetic. I had to hold on tightly to keep in contact with her pussy lips. Regina kept up the tit play and would rub my back from time to time, which helped to ramp up the level of excitement.

After the third orgasm I had moved my right hand to her anus. This gave me the clue for her. Every time, just before an orgasm, she would clench and open her anus. Almost like she was trying to take a shit; luckily there was nothing exiting, but the actions were there. The next time I slowed down and was able to avoid her orgasm. All the time this was going on Beth kept a constant vocal accompaniment; she was telling me to keep on licking to give it to her, telling her daughter to pinch and squeeze her nipples. And when she would cum she would tell us all about how it felt. The encouragement made the atmosphere so intensely sexual; I was almost overwhelmed. Using my now tried method I then built her up to a big, big one. I then moved my left hand to her ass and put my right middle finger into her vagina. I had read about the G spot and wanted to try it out. Just as I moved up to her clit to bring her to her peak I turned my hand around and curled my finger back to the front of her vagina just behind the clitoris. I felt a slightly different texture, like a spongy bump.

Beth's reaction was incredible. She screamed. I don't mean a loud yell or squeak; I mean a blood curdling. out and out, I am dying, scream. Then she collapsed in a faint.

As I moved out from between her legs I looked up at Regina. She was staring at her mother's face with as expression of awe.

"What did you do Robert? That was more than I have seen before."

"I think I found her G spot." I said. "I read about it and thought that this would be a good time to try to find it. I guess that I succeeded."

"You think Robert? Are you going to do that to me later?"

"I will if you want dear. What do we do now?"

"You get your ass up here and I am going to fuck you until you fill my pussy with your cum."

I scrambled up beside the passed out Beth and lay down on my back. Regina immediately attacked me kissing me intensely. She then licked my face clean of her mother's juices. Spreading herself over me she rubbed her body onto mine. She was as excited as I had ever seen her. After a bit she positioned herself over my now raging erection and just as she was about to push down onto it, I felt another hand on me. I looked to my left and saw that Beth was back with us and it was her hand putting me into position to enter her daughter.

She just smiled at me then gave her attention to what was happening with Regina and me.

Regina was not in a mood to use any technique to make our joining last. She was off immediately moving back and forth attempting to bring about our orgasm as quickly as possible.

As excited as I was from working on Beth It didn't take long. Soon I was to the point of no return and blasted my essence into her receptive womb. As I was cumming, she joined me. My blast must have set her off because she tried to squeeze my dick off into her cunt. She collapsed onto me and we then kissed tenderly.

For the next few minutes we just basked in the afterglow. My arms were around Regina holding her to me. Even after giving head to her mother my emotions were centered on Regina to the exclusion of all else.

Beth was not idle during this time. She had her head on my shoulder and was massaging her daughter's back.

"Why don't you move off of him dear so I can clean him up a bit?"

"Yes, do that Regina. But move up here so I can clean you up too. I have been wanting to try a cream pie."

"Do you mean that you want to eat your cum out of my pussy Robert?"

"Yes, that is what I mean. Is that repugnant to you dear?"

"Not at all Robert; I am just a little surprised is all. I never thought that a man would want to do that."

"The idea excites me hon, and now is a good time to try when we don't have anyone else but your mother as an audience. If I like this as much as I think I will, I will want to eat the other guys' cum from you as well."

As I was saying this Regina was crawling up my body and Beth was starting to lick my dick. From the sounds she was making she was enjoying the flavor of her daughter and her daughter's lover.

Regina reached up and grabbed the headboard to secure her then slowly lowered her dripping cunt onto my face. I didn't use any tricks or techniques. I just tried my best to get every bit of our combined juices out of her pussy. Of course the longer I licked the more Regina contributed to the overall amount and I was doomed to never get her completely dry. The first time she came I was almost drowned as her clenching and clasping cunt pushed most of the fluid out at one time. After her second orgasm she got up off my face and dropped down beside me.

Beth was also done and I snuggled between the two of them. They both tried to kiss me at the same time and ended up licking the juices I had missed off the sides of my mouth.

"I can't believe what we just did. I let my daughter's boyfriend lick me to a blackout then watched her fuck him and cleaned off his cock with my mouth. I don't know what you two think of me, but I have never done anything like this before. This is the only time I have ever been in bed with more than one person. I'm not sure how I'm going to explain it to Bill but I know that I will have to.

I can't keep this kind of thing private if I want any kind of relationship with him. I hope he understands, because I'm not sure that I do."

"Are you sorry we did this momma?"

"Not at all dear. I can't believe what Robert did to me. That was the hardest I have ever cum. I thought all of you girls were just hyping it up and wanted to show you how it wasn't that great, then he totally blew my mind away. I take back all of my bad thoughts about you Robert; you are truly one in a million when it comes to eating pussy. If I wasn't trying to get into a relationship with Bill I would definitely try you again, as it is I think I had better stop at one."

After that we just lay in Beth's bed snuggling up. I was in heaven.

Of course reality set in as it does have a way of doing. I had to get up and go home. We had school tomorrow.

The rest of the week was very interesting. Karen and Regina talked to the Idle twins and discovered that they were not the only ones rethinking their dating strategy. Most of their friends were now looking for guys in the band and other geek type places. They were also not waiting for the guys to ask them out. They knew that this type of boy was just too shy to take the lead, so the girls did. There were more happy geeks in that school than there had ever been. Of course the opposite was also true. The jocks looked at all of us with hate just dripping out of them. I was afraid of the consequences of our actions, but we were committed now. I just hoped that no one got hurt too badly when it all blew up, as I knew it would.

Friday night was final rehearsal. Jessica sat in front of me the whole evening looking at me with pure adoration. I guessed that I had been traded as I saw Regina sitting in front of Jimmy and Karen and Sheri paying attention to Paul and Mark respectively.

After practice we all went out to Denny's for a late night snack.

We were all sitting in a corner booth talking about the party tomorrow when Billy Everside and a few of his friends stopped in front of our table.

"You were warned Haroldson. You and your buddies better leave our girls alone."

Karen spoke up then, "We are not "your girls" Billy. We all got tired of your idea of romance and found men who would treat us the way we wanted to be treated. You may as well drop this whole revenge thing, because there is no way any of us would date you or any of your friends again. Just go away and grow up."

Everside's face was turning a dark purple as he glared at us then turned and stomped away.

We all cheered and High-fived Karen. We then continued with our meal and as we were leaving I happened to look over at the side of the restaurant and saw a '96

Buick that looked just like mine; and it had been vandalized. The lights and windows had all been broken and the tires slashed. It had also been painted with

Graffiti, wimp and faggot were all I could see from this angle, but there seemed to be more.

I called out to the others. "Wait here, don't go any closer, I'm going to go inside and let the manager know about this. I think our playmates from earlier did this, good thing I rode with Paul tonight. I wonder whose car that is?"

I quickly went back in and got the manager. He came outside and saw the car then went back in and called the police.

We stayed long enough to give statements and to meet the parole officer who owned the car. He was livid and after we told him our suspicions, two cans of spray paint, which seemed to match what was on the car, were found in a trashcan.

"I don't think I would like to be any of those guys if their fingerprints are on those cans." Jessica said as we were riding home in the back of Paul's car.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.