The House In The Woods - A Sexual History - Cover

The House In The Woods - A Sexual History

Copyright© 2008 by The Smiths

Chapter 36

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Graduate Jill, 22, house-sits with her cousin Sarah, 17. Uncertainties about her sexuality are suddenly focussed when she and Sarah fall passionately in love. The affair ends painfully when the premature return of the family finds the lovers fisting on the kitchen table, but begins an odyssey into BDSM and love that lasts over 10 years and includes terrorism, an unjust prison sentence, and some kind of redemption at the hands of a Professor Margaret Hunter.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Father   BDSM   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

I waited downstairs, restlessly flicking the TV on and off with the remote control, checking Mark's video shelves for signs of naughtiness, but there were just a few feature films, and lots of recently dated horse races in which the progeny of the stud had run. I heard no reassuring rhythmic creaks or moans from above, nothing much but the odd thump.

After twenty minutes there was a rhythm, but it was of feet rapidly descending a staircase. Mark came into the sitting room looking crestfallen.

"I'm sorry Jill, but its just not working, She can't stand the sight of me ... and especially my..."

"Your beautiful cock," I finished for him, to bolster his failing confidence.

Whatever had gone wrong up there, I knew it wasn't down to him. Em's old demons and fears had got the better of her despite my careful grooming. Damn her bloody father! Damn the years she had spent taking money from men who disgusted her. This would never do. How many more chances would there be to find a suitable and willing sperm donor for a forty-something lesbian? Not many, and precisely none with Mark's qualifications. So how could we improve the odds, which currently seemed to be about a million to one?

Half laughing, half desperate I asked Mark:

"What do you do when a mare behaves like Margaret?" Just the mention of horses brought some self-belief back to his abject face.

"Well, there's lubrication of course, maybe stimulation of the female parts, and if things are really tricky, sometimes we use blinkers, or even a blindfold on the mare..."

"Mark, you're a genius!" I cried, and kissed him on the lips. "You've given me a brilliant idea. We're going to go back up there, and we're going to try and make a baby for Margaret!"

Em was huddled under the duvet weeping; so tense I could hardly touch her. I took Mark out onto the landing.

"Mark sweetie, could you find some things to tie Margaret's wrists with, scarves or ties would do, and some lube, not Vaseline if possible, anything water based, like KY," I whispered in his ear. "I need to lay some groundwork. I'll call you when she's ready."

When he'd gone, I reached behind Em's neck and unclasped the key chain. A few moments later she was wearing the collar, and I was in charge.

"I'll have no more of this nonsense, Lady Margaret!" I told her at once. Em looked at me sheepishly.

"I just can't do it Jill, can't we try the turkey baster, please?"

"You will do it Em, Mark is so right for this, and from now on you'll do exactly as I say, no questions, no protests!"

"Yes Mistress," said Em, reluctantly.

I quickly stripped of my suit and joined Lady Margaret in bed. We kissed and I let my hands roam over her familiar curves. After a while she moaned softly to the touch of my fingers between her legs.

"I'm going to fetch Mark now. Be brave darling," I said, kissing her once more, and called down the stairs for our sweet stud.

Mark appeared with a handful of scarves and bandannas. The old iron bedstead was ideal for the purpose. Mark doffed his dressing gown, revealing his semi-tumescent cock. It really was as beautiful as I remembered, and for the first time since David I felt genuine desire for a man. Mark sat quietly on the edge of the bed and watched as I tied Em's wrists to the bedrail, and her legs so they were wide parted and nicely bent at the knees.

"No, where's that lube?" I asked.

Mark handed me large pot of something with glycerine in the name.

"It's what I use on the mares ... it doesn't harm the sperm," he whispered.

"You are so clever, Mark." I said and kissed him with just a little bit of tongue for being a good boy. "I think we're ready now, why don't you... ?" I motioned with my eyes, and Mark doffed his dressing gown, revealing his semi-tumescent cock.

It really was as beautiful as I remembered, and for the first time since David I felt genuine desire for a man. I smiled at him reassuringly as I gently slipped one finger after another into Em's sex.

Her breathing quickened, and Mark's cock hardened.

"Are you going to... ?"

"Oh yes I am," I replied, and his eyes widened.

"Sometimes I thought I'd just dreamed it," he said.

"You really saw it and did it Mark, and you were so good too, so good I'll never forget it."

I was twisting and turning with my left hand, and starting to feel aroused myself, the sight of Mark was contributing to the warm throb between my thighs. I leaned, thrusting, and Em's ripe pussy smoothly swallowed my hand.

"Wow," breathed Mark, cock now rigid and magnificent.

"Come here Mark," I said throatily.

I felt a familiar long lost lustful watering sensation in my mouth. I helped Mark arrange himself while slowly fisting the still silent Em. I saw a raw pain in her eyes as I reached for the long, thick shaft. This would never do. I drew my hand gently from captivity and chose a bandanna.

"Head up, Lady Margaret," I said firmly.

"Yes Mistress," she whispered.

I tied the bandanna over her eyes. Her head sank back and so did my fist.

"That should do the trick," I said, and with a hungry lunge at Mark's cock I took the half-exposed glans in my mouth. I would take him to the brink and then insert him into Em when he was ready to come, keeping her distress to the minimum.

"Oh God!" he gasped, and thrust involuntarily, hitting the back of my throat. It felt great. Yes, I'm a lesbian through and through, but good sex with a good man isn't so extraordinary. Despite the horrors with Preston and the screws, I had many good memories of sex with men, some of them with this one! I looked up at him, eyes rising over his well-muscled, darkly furred chest, and then his eyes met mine and the memories came flooding back.

Suddenly it was as if Sarah was with us. Lovely crazy wanton Sarah in a greedy mood. This scenario would have appealed to her sense of the bizarre. Mark smiled and his hips began to sway, I reached for one of his hands and placed it on the back of my head, letting him know that I wanted him to fuck my mouth harder. He groaned and thrust until I began to gag. The feel of him ... the taste of him in my mouth ... the meaty musk of man, so different to woman. I moved with pleasure, and found my throat relaxing as it had all those years ago.

"Oh fuck, oh Jill!" He cried hoarsely, and his hips began to jerk frantically while he gripped a handful of my hair tight, pulling me onto him. "OH NO!" He yelped, and I felt his cock buck wildly in my throat. Before I could pull back, he began to come. I'd forgotten that thrilling sensation of my senses being flooded with sperm, but this was not about me! Frantically I pulled against him, grabbed his fountaining shaft and tried to thrust him into Em before it was entirely too late, but by the time I'd whipped my hand out and he'd sunk into her, he had shot nearly all his load. It was all over the place, in my mouth, on my face, on the bed, and Em's thighs, but not where it should have been. It was my fault for getting carried away.

"Oh shit, oh shit I'm sorry!" Mark wailed, easing himself out and almost weeping with shame.

Thank God Em hadn't seen it, I thought. His spurting cocks had excited me, but it would have disgusted her!

"What's happening?" she quavered.

"Don't worry darling, just some teething trouble, everything's going fine," I reassured her gaily. Mark's cock was shrinking fast; the poor lamb was distraught. Desperate times call for desperate measures. I thrust my cum-wet hand back into Em's pussy with a lewd squelch.

"Mark ... that was my fault, but this will work ... remember how you fisted me back in '73? Well, I want you to do it again, right now!" I almost snarled at him.

His mouth dropped open. I slapped the lube into his hand, and kneeling presented him with my wet and wildly eager sex.

"I don't believe it!" He exclaimed, echoing his younger self.

As he lubed himself I screwed my fist right up to Em's cervix and began to fuck her, deep and hard. She writhed and arched, catching my urgency, pushing herself onto me. Mark's big farmer's fingers were so gentle and tentative at first.

"Don't be shy Mark, remember, I won't break!"

Three then four entered me as I began to tease the mouth of Em's womb with a fingertip. I was going to make damn sure Mark's sperm reached its target second time around. I felt Mark's thumb, the widening; the huge heavy strength of him as I re-ignited his lust. I flicked a look over my shoulder. His sweet face was enraptured. I gave my hips a snaky twist as he thrust. A sharp poignant pain lanced me as he spread my vulva around his massive knuckles. It was almost like taking both of Em's hands at once, and then he was in. I shook like an aspen in a gale.

"That's it Mark, that's it ... you're so good..." I cried.

Another lightning glance and yes! His cock had risen from the grave. Relaxing for a few moments, I encouraged him to fist me to orgasm. I was so aroused I couldn't have concentrated on mating him with Em at that moment. It didn't take long to finish me off. By the time I had shuddered to a halt, Mark was snorting with the impatience of one of his own stallions.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.