The House In The Woods - A Sexual History - Cover

The House In The Woods - A Sexual History

Copyright© 2008 by The Smiths

Chapter 31

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Graduate Jill, 22, house-sits with her cousin Sarah, 17. Uncertainties about her sexuality are suddenly focussed when she and Sarah fall passionately in love. The affair ends painfully when the premature return of the family finds the lovers fisting on the kitchen table, but begins an odyssey into BDSM and love that lasts over 10 years and includes terrorism, an unjust prison sentence, and some kind of redemption at the hands of a Professor Margaret Hunter.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Father   BDSM   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

I felt someone shaking me gently, and I stirred, half awake already, and opened my eyes. Em was kneeling by the sofa, and her eyes really were alive again. "I've been watching you sleep. Come upstairs," she said, her voice firmer and more familiar than I had heard it since 1973. I swallowed. Something equally familiar went 'click' inside. My tummy flipped and I made a delicious surmise. Margaret stood, and held out her hand.

Even as the bedroom door closed, Em's entire demeanour changed.

"On your knees! Present!" Came the inevitable command.

Joyous surges and shudders of fear and desire made me grin and pant with anticipation. I was wearing one of my tailored suits, with plain white knickers and bra underneath. 'Should have worn black, for my Mistress, ' I thought, but when I woke up that morning I had no idea this was how the day would turn out! I dropped to my knees in a dream, bent forwards, flipping up my skirt and pushing out my bottom. I gulped as I felt Em approach, hearing her breathing, feeling the skirt being lifted higher, above my waist. Her fingers hooked into my knickers and whisked them down.

"Hmmm ... not a single mark on that lilywhite arse..." her voice had that sexy growl that always used to make me wet. It still worked. She stroked my bum delicately while I whimpered. "I'll soon change that. Dear Jill, your easy days are over!"

I hadn't felt the magic of submission, the sexy burn upon my skin, the harsh ritual of punishment and redemption that had fulfilled me like nothing else in my life, since I'd last seen Steve.

I was so wet already, and I knew that she would notice, and punish me for my sluttiness. I wanted to feel the vicious kiss of Lady Margaret Hunter's sadism in the depths of my soul. Down on the floor, I cooed, almost swooning with delight to have my Mistress returned to me.

The tickling caresses ceased and the resounding slap of flat hand on tender bottom was like a starting pistol. I yearned for the thrill of pain, knowing that beyond it were fearsomely intense orgasms that only my Mistress - Em had become my Mistress again - and dear Steve had ever dragged from my flesh. In the midst of my ecstatic suffering under the firm discipline of a flogger, while she was straddling my head, her cunt lusciously wet and open to my tongue and lips, Em at last said she loved me, out loud.

"I!" SWAT ... on my left breast. "Love!" SLAP ... on the right. "You!" SLAP ... left. "Love!" SWAT ... right. "YOU!" SWAT ... finally, on my clit.

Then she fell upon me with her mouth and we devoured each other, rising to heaven as we fell further and further under the mysterious spell of our desire.

"I can't believe it ... I ... I never thought I'd feel like this again ... I know there's so much still to find out and heal ... but ... I'm happy!" Em smiled at me lovingly.

Her left hand was inside me. The right reached down to the floor, where she had arranged a few toys. She chose a steel-sprung wooden clothes-peg, and held it up for me to see. I gulped. My nipple hardened of its own accord as the peg began to grip the tender aureole around the tingling teat. I let out a voluptuous groan as the nub was enclosed, then pinched, then squeezed harder and harder, until it felt as if the coral flesh would burst like an over-ripe fruit. A red-hot glow spread through the tissue of my breast and I felt my cunt trickle in glorious sympathy.

The second peg doubled the pain. It bit with fierce strength into tortured nerves, and along with Em's churning hand in my cunt, it brought me close to orgasm.

"Oh Em..." I wailed in wonder.

"If you're a very good girl, I might untie one your arms and let you look after yourself," she purred.

"I'll be very good, Mistress, I promise!" I said fervently.

She released my left arm, and as I flexed my cramped muscles, she casually flicked the pegs. I shrieked.

She entered me again, and when I touched my clit the top of my head nearly lifted off as the deep sexual rush hit me. Anguish blended perfectly with pleasure, and at that instant, the great surge of sensation sent me into the place only sex with a true lover could find. I began to come, my cunt clutching greedily at the pumping fist, while my nipples burned and throbbed like erupting volcanoes.

Margaret grasped a peg, and as I peaked, she tweaked. My body jolted in spastic convulsions. I squirted into her face. When the second peg was pulled off, I half-fainted. Coming back to earth, I found that I was still crammed with her hand, which now soothed me with long slow twisting strokes. I had a few minutes of this sweet respite, but when I opened my eyes again, Margaret was holding a short, highly flexible woven leather whip. I hadn't seen it before.

"I had this little beauty made just for you, but I never had the chance to use it. See how finely made it is? It's for close work ... like this..."

I whimpered, and stared, breathlessly, deliciously terrified, rushing on adrenaline, excited beyond reason.

SSSSSssswhip! A thin red line scored its way over the already pinkened tenderness of my breasts. The flame scored into my heart a second later. Her fist jerked inside me. I sobbed. Mistress Margaret was driving me deliciously insane; demonstrating very clearly how much she had missed me. The frustration of five years apart had given her an awesome need. She was punishing me for making her fall in love, just like Steve.

SssssssCRACK!! She slashed the whip from the other side. My wails were music to her ears. SssssSSSWhAP!! SSSssssCRACK!!!! SssssssSSSSSSTHWACKKK!! ssssssssSSSSSCRACK!

Perfectly placed, each contact shot exquisite, intense agony through the most sexually sensitive millimetres of my body. My eyes stared starkly, bewildered by the ability of my mind to still treat this as pleasure. I arched in the sling, offering myself to my Mistress in the ultimate submission.

"Ohhh Jill ... Only you could still want more!" cried Margaret, triumphantly, because now I was totally hers again, worshipping her as she read every one of my subconscious desires.

She smiled at me as if for the first time, dropped the whip, and stroked me, touching my cross-hatched skin with the sweetness that had marked the beginning of our proper relationship, when she told me I didn't need to pay her anymore. Inside, her hand stroked too, maintaining my high, edging me towards a fresh climax.

"Jill..."

I opened my eyes, for a few seconds I had been gliding in a blissful state, hovering on the brink. I watched Margaret take the whip again in her right hand, raise it, uncoiling its slinky black length like the symbol of our miraculous, twisted love. The sight of it, and knowing exactly where its sting was destined to land, sent me still deeper into the weird world of masochistic lust that was essential for my very life to continue. I saw the whip whirl round and round, until it was a hissing blur, and then my ears followed the sound until with a frightening wrist flick the lash whistled down. HsssssssssssCRACKK!!

"I LOOOOOVVVVEEEE YOUUUUUUU!!!" I shrieked, as my entire being was sucked into a bizarre whirlpool beyond physical pain, where I was spinning in space with just Em and the entire universe of sexual abandon ablaze within me.

She dropped the whip, and gripped my free hand, her strength bringing me back to the hot earthly glow of her love. I went completely limp, and then incredible after-tremors, each as powerful as a strong climax, shook me like a leaf in a gale.

"Now my darling Jill, now I'm beginning to show you how much I love you!" said my Em, throatily.

I slipped into a soft, swoony state, drugged by my own body. I thought she'd finished, that she was just bringing me down gently, but when she began to slide her right hand along her left wrist, the words that came of my mouth were: "I want all of you inside me!"

"I know my darling, I know, I feel the same." She replied.

I was so relaxed my Mistress's second hand advanced with surprisingly little resistance until both hands were nearly all the way. My lover found herself held fast temporarily, so she tested and thrust gently until the broadness moved beyond the quick pain and into the juicy elastic heat. I lifted my hips, love and lust swelling in my heart.

"Fuck me Mistress ... fuck me fuck me fuck meeee!" I wailed.

The following afternoon it was my turn to demonstrate my love, my hands sliding luxuriously in and out of Em while she held my arms, directing my thrusts and moaning in her own bliss. After a while she let me take over, and I concentrated ferociously on extracting every ounce of pleasure from her. As she began to come, she burst out laughing, sobbing, almost hysterical, but with delight.

"You look so utterly adorable!" She gasped. "Oh I do love you so much!"

Her hips heaved, shuddered, and suddenly her thighs clasped tight, and inside her a violent quake gripped me from to fingertips to wrists ... I looked down at the marvellous thing we had created, the glorious union ... My lovely Em was reaching for the stars. I helped her to find them.

I looked up, catching her eyes, which were wild and hollow with lust, I smiled, a smile I had never felt on my face before. I gazed down at her writhing body, the way her tummy moved as I did, inside her. Her eyes flew wide open in a look of naked wonder.

"Is that good?" I panted, "do you like having your big cunt stretched?"

"Yes yes yesssss!" Came the hysterical reply.

Em began to shake her head from side to side, and I wondered for a second if she was telling me to stop, but it was the opposite. I had reached the very nucleus of Lady Margaret Hunter. I slipped in a little deeper. Em reared up and came.

Em took me downstairs and made me pay for giving her what she said was truly the best orgasm of her life. Afterwards, she gently eased her foot from my greasy, ravaged sex, then bent to sweetly lick my clit, tickling out the last tremors.

"You're awesome, you know that, don't you Jill?" She murmured, as we held each other.

"We're awesome," I said, seriously, and kissed her softly on the lips.

It was after midnight when I woke up from a deep snooze on the sofa, the fire dying, and the blanket slipped from my bruised body, and knew it was time for me to go to my room. But when I reached the top of the stairs, I could hear Margaret quietly crying. I crept trepidatiously into her room (which I was not supposed to do once she'd gone to bed, unless her door was still ajar), and found her foetally curled, face wet with tears. I touched her cheek, stroking her until she was ready to speak.

"I'm over forty years old and now I know I've never been in love before, not like this. You'll have to show me what to do," Margaret whispered.

"At last ... something I know more about than you!" I exclaimed softly, sitting down beside her.

She would always be my mistress, by now I felt we were becoming equals.

"But ... Em ... there's so much about you I still don't know. I need to know you darling, I need..."

"Oh Jill, I've been so rotten ... all the way, I've been horrible to you. I should have talked to you sooner, I should have fought them harder, I should have fought Sarah too, if only I'd had a second longer ... god, why didn't I tell you when I could?"

"I shouldn't have taken Sarah at face value like that. There were so many clues ... it wasn't your fault." I assured her.

"But I whored too ... all the while we were together, I was going down to London and getting paid to beat up men."

"Men?! Oh, I thought..."

"No my own sweet Jill, you were the only woman who ever paid for my services. And I'm ashamed of that too!"

"But why Em, why? Why did you need to ... ah ... I'm an idiot ... Lady H ... The Hall?"

Margaret nodded, took a deep breath and gathered herself.

"I stopped for a few months after we began ... to fall in love, it seemed to wrong to whore when I loved you so much, but I couldn't find any work that paid so well, those committees take a lot of time for very little reward. The bills kept on coming in and I ... I had to give in. When I ... beat you up ... that time it was partly because ... I was angry with you ... for driving me back on the game, so wrong, I'm so stupid; I'm so fucking stupid.

"After you'd gone I had to keep on doing it, for Mummy's sake, but its horrible work. Nasty men who are in charge, politicians, policemen, stockbrokers ... wanting to be abused and beaten to ease their fucking guilt at what they do to innocent people! Luckily I never had to do more explicit than jerk them off, it was all about pain and domination. Then of course I got fired from my law work ... and recently I had to ... do more ... I hated it so much, but ... Mummy ... She has to eat and keep warm, for god's sake! At least twice week for years I've been going to a sordid little dungeon in Clerkenwell, working over my regular gentlemen ... until ... until ... after Christmas I reached my limit ... No matter how much I did it ... it wasn't enough ... I'd have had to have ... fucked ... to get more work. I just couldn't!"

I was speechless. What kind of weird devotion was that, to become a prostitute to pay for your mother's grocery bills?

"I'm skint Jill, flat broke, in debt to my ears. The Bailiffs keep trying to get into The Hall, and Mummy says next time she'll take the twelve bore to them, and I believe she will!"

"Em, for once in your life let go! I really can help with this! I have a great accountant, and a brilliant solicitor, I'm fucking loaded, woman, remember? This is our problem now, not just yours, let me help you solve it!"

"I can't take it Jill, I can't take charity."

"It's not charity, you silly stubborn cow..." I started to say, shocked at my vehemence, at daring to speak to her like that, and then it happened.

The plan leapt into my head so well-formed and so fast my lips could barely keep up.

"Shut up for a minute and just listen. I've just had a brilliant idea! I am going to buy Elvestone Hall for WOOP. I've been thinking for months that we need a halfway house, for when my women get out of jail, rehabilitation, convalescence, counselling ... even just an address so they can get a job! We can make a nice little flat for Lady H in the West Wing if she wants to stay, and I hope she does, for as long as she lives. We might even wangle some money from the bloody Home Office ... you still know too much, and so do I, and I've got a lot of friends now, too many for them to frighten off completely. A little of the right kind of pressure and I'll bet we can screw the bastards, for Steve's sake, for Sarah's sake! Wouldn't that be a fitting revenge?"

Em laughed, a wonderful sound, and pressed that familiar finger to my lips.

"All right, all right, I know when I'm beaten. I remember a long time ago saying 'whatever am I going to do with you.' Now all I can say is 'what would I ever do without you.'"

"Are you submitting to me?" I touched her hair gently in relief.

"I rather think I am," she replied, suddenly deadly serious.

Time seemed to stand still. Both of us knew this was a turning point of huge moment in our relationship.

"Is it possible that both of us... ?"

"I don't know if its ever been done before."

"Ha ... We'll both need collars..."

"I've got a better idea," said Em, leaping from the bed. How she'd changed already!

She opened the wardrobe, rummaged briefly at the bottom, and returned to the bed with a cardboard box. Flipping back the lid, she spilled the contents onto the rumpled sheet.

"Christ ... where did you get this stuff?" I exclaimed.

Lying before my eyes were objects I'd long forgotten, things I thought I would never see again. In amongst them I saw the glint of silver. I reached for it, pushing aside packets of Rizla papers, a baggie of ancient hash, a couple of neatly folded wraps of cocaine, the still full half pint bottle bottle of amyl nitrate, postcards, several lesbian porn magazines and a couple of cheaply printed S&M novels. There were the doomed dildos, from my decision making masturbation session, there was the note from Em, where she wrote - Payment no longer required, Margaret x. I had long ago assumed the Police had helped themselves to these very private belongings while they were hunting for me.

"When you went on the run ... I wanted to help you, you see, I wanted to make sure there was nothing that could give the police any more ammunition. As soon as I managed to get myself untied, I drove straight down to London ... perhaps I thought I might find you, catch you before the police did ... I knew you'd have stuff you didn't want anyone to see ... we all do ... You know what I mean, Drugs ... sex stuff, maybe revolutionary pamphlets ... I don't know. I ... sort of broke into your flat. I kept everything that I thought mattered ... or was incriminating."

"And you kept this." I held up the beautiful collar, the link by the padlock had split apart, just as it was the moment I'd torn it from my throat.

"Please, give it to me for a moment," said Em.

I handed it over; she opened a drawer and took out a pair of pliers. God only knows who else would have such things at the bedside! One quick squeeze was all it took.

"And here's the key." Em knew exactly where that was ... it hung from the bedpost on the side she slept.

She flicked a blushing look at me as she retrieved it; I hadn't even noticed it there, the chain was so thin.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked as Em handed me collar and key.

I had to be absolutely certain, or it could fail horribly.

"As sure as I am that I love you," said Em, eyes shining. The perfect answer 'Snick' went the padlock.

"On your knees ... present for your Mistress!" I said firmly, feeling the first heady erotically charged thrill of authority, of power over my lover.

We would always have our preferences, but for the moment I was Em's mistress, absolutely. Em looked up at me, a brand new expression in her on her face, in her eyes. Sarah had seen her like this, but that didn't matter anymore because it was so very different for us. Still, the moment needed a lasting memorial to lovers departed.

"Our safe words ... we'll have them from now on. Yours will be Sarah, mine will be Steve."

I waited for Em's agreement, and when it didn't come at once, I had the remedy for her resistance. For the first but very much not the last time my hand collided with her big, beautiful bottom.

Smack SMACK

"I'm still waiting." SMACK! SMACK!

"My safe word is Sarah, Mistress."

"And what else do you say?" 'I'm going to be good at this, ' I thought, 'best teacher in the world.'

"Thank you Mistress!"

"That's better ... and now I'm going to tie you up and fuck you until I hear Sarah's name!"

SMACK SMACK SMACK!!

"Yes please mistress!"

"Silence! Speak only when you're spoken to! On your feet ... Move! Downstairs ... hurry!"

God it felt good! What I lacked in ruthlessness I would make up for in other ways, I would tease, withhold, I would caress her body until she ached with raw need. My imagination soared.

"Jesus, you are so beautiful! I exclaimed as I stood back and admired my handiwork and the dangling, attenuated figure before me, swaying in the tightly stretched ropes.

Em looked uncomfortably, painfully, desperately sexy. I opened the cupboard next to the fireplace. There were the tools of my new trade.

I used the flogger first, lightly applied for the sake of one who had unknown tolerances to pain, but soon the library was alive to the familiar sound of leather on female skin, and a voice uttering yelps of pain and pleasure, followed by the whimpering pleading moans as I subtly stroked her. Steve had come to love my protracted teasing, the way I would build her up and take her down over many hours, though she would never have submitted quite like this. In her rough and ready way she had been much clearer than we were about what and who she was.

Until this moment I had never dreamed that I would or could be a dom, because until now, I would not have been able to carry it off with the conviction it needed. Now, at thirty years old ... No, that was wrong!

"Fucking hell!" I exclaimed. "It's after midnight and now it's my birthday. I'm thirty-one bloody years old today!"

I stood close to Em, reached up on tiptoe and kissed her with savage hunger.

"Happy birthday darling!" Em exclaimed when I let her up for air.

I swatted her breasts lightly with the flogger, left and right, smiling as she yelped.

"What did I tell you about speaking?" I said, and made her little boobs jiggle painfully a few more times.

The nipple clamps were too much for her, and brought forth her first cry of "Sarah!" I slipped them off quickly and suckled her instead until that became a torture in itself, because Em's nipples were always extremely sensitive just before and after her period.

"Oh God, I can't bear it!" she sobbed as I slowly stretched out a taut teat with my lightly clenched teeth. No 'Sarah' this time though.

I dropped to my knees, shuffling forwards until my face was inches from the lush forest of her cunt. It glistened, a trickle of moisture edged down an inner thigh. I reached for the lube. I showed her my hand, shaped into the familiar duck's bill, and then slowly inserted it between her thick labia. Lifting her onto tiptoes with my gym-hardened muscles, I thrust until she sagged, dropping onto me with a moan as I entered her.

"God I love you."

"Tut tut ... Lady Margaret, do I have to tell you again, you will not talk!" I growled, and I gave her nipples a light flogging, making her yowl and wriggle, and giving me her new sub identity.

When she wore the collar, from now on she would be Lady Margaret.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.