The House In The Woods - A Sexual History - Cover

The House In The Woods - A Sexual History

Copyright© 2008 by The Smiths

Chapter 21

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Graduate Jill, 22, house-sits with her cousin Sarah, 17. Uncertainties about her sexuality are suddenly focussed when she and Sarah fall passionately in love. The affair ends painfully when the premature return of the family finds the lovers fisting on the kitchen table, but begins an odyssey into BDSM and love that lasts over 10 years and includes terrorism, an unjust prison sentence, and some kind of redemption at the hands of a Professor Margaret Hunter.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Father   BDSM   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Mark would certainly never forget us. We drove down a country lane until he told me to stop the car by a gateway. He jumped out, opened the gate, and let me through. A hundred yards up the track I saw a cluster of buildings.

"The big one on the left is the tractor shed ... I'll open the doors for you." I parked the car, and Mark closed the doors behind me.

"The looseboxes are this way," he said, leading us round the side of the big shed.

They were stables, the kind familiar from my pony mad early teens, when I virtually lived at the riding stables in Barnet. In the tack-room there was water, blankets, even electric light, and there were the three of us ... young, tingling with excitement and arousal. Sarah didn't wait.

"Jill ... show Mark how grateful you are," she said, a thrillingly firm edge to her voice.

She must have remembered me telling her about my pleasure in sucking cocks, and knew I would understand. This would be the first time since Ben, and the morphine binge that had sent me to Margaret ... I blanked my mind to the past, and dropped to my knees in the straw, in front of the youth. My hands followed the timeless ritual, unbuckling his belt, pulling down his zip, his trousers, his pants...

"Oh god I don't believe this!" Mark sobbed as I took his cock in my hands. It was large, and almost hard already.

Sarah stood close to us, and as I peeled back his foreskin and licked delicately at the swollen head of his prick, she put a hand behind his head and drew it to hers. I heard them kissing as I savoured the musky, sweaty taste of teenage sex. I was amazed; I had never imagined that she could be aroused by a man, though I knew her so little in reality. Our love had blossomed for just those two weeks, four years ago, though its intensity had burned clear through to the present. I felt Mark's knees weakening as I swooped down onto him, taking him deeper, moaning with my own pleasure at the taste, the feel of his still growing shaft in my mouth. This had to be his very first blowjob. I wondered if it was his first sex...

"Let's sit down on this bale of straw, Mark," said Sarah.

I let him slide out of my mouth, and opening my eyes I saw Sarah with her new dress wide open, her beautiful breasts spilling and lolling, her panties still caught around one ankle. She was sitting down, leaning back against the wall, patting the straw between her long, strong wide-spread legs. She caught my eye, and smiled so deliciously it felt like she was caressing my soul. She steered the speechless boy so that he sat in the embrace of her thighs, leaning back on the softness of her breasts. She reached around him, and took his cock in one hand, jiggling the straining shaft lightly. Mark nestled into her, sighing, eyes rolling back with pleasure.

Still on my knees, I shuffled forwards my hands parting Mark's legs so that I could crouch between them.

"Suck him Jill ... you can come in her mouth Mark ... she likes that..." Sarah murmured throatily in his ear.

She pushed his cock towards me. I lowered my mouth over what was now an oozing glans atop a pleasingly thick shaft of excited manhood. I took him slowly, knowing how close he would be to orgasm from the slightest touch. We were under a special spell, and this was time out of the chase, away from the pursuing police. Perhaps this was how Sarah and I might have played if we had been together longer ... We were snatching a taste of a future and a past that was the biggest 'might have been' in both our lives.

Sarah still held Mark's cock, stroking it gently as I flickered my tongue over and around it.

"She's very good at sucking men off ... and she's very good at other things too ... with men ... with women ... with me ... She made love to me the first time when I was about your age ... how old are you Mark?"

"Suh ... seventeen ... nearly eighteen"

"I was seventeen the first time I had sex with Jill ... we fell in love ... we're still in love..."

I sobbed, and sucked Mark deep into my throat. Sarah's words lifted me up, affirmed everything, forgave me for all the orgies, the one-night stands, the mad sex, the bad sex, even for Margaret. I felt her hand caressing my face and then saw in blurred closeup as she began to pump Mark's cock. I opened my mouth and let the head bounce on my tongue, knowing intuitively that she wanted to make him come by her own efforts as her reward to him for his help.

"Look at her Mark, look into her eyes ... look at your cock ... her mouth ... just let it all go ... come for me ... come for Jill..." Her hand moved faster, flying up and down, brushing my lips on the upstroke.

I looked into Mark's eyes and saw the naked wonder, the moment when orgasm swamped his senses and removed all rational thought.

"O God ... Oh GOD ... OH GOOODDDDDDD!!!" He cried.

"Yes ... that's it ... mmm ... yes ... into her mouth ... oh you come a lot ... she'll like that ... More? Yes ... good boy ... let me milk it ... Now suck him Jill, suck out the last of it..."

I almost came myself as Mark spurted again and again. Thick white semen, salty and oystery, pooled on my tongue. Then I took him, still twitching, back in my mouth, and suckled his sensitive cock-head until he flinched. I swallowed, slowly, savouring every drop. For all the pleasures of my chosen path, I had missed this. I became aware that my pussy was sopping wet, still tender from our mid-day reunion, but so hungry, so full of yearning.

Sarah turned Mark's head, and kissed him softly on the lips.

"Now it's our turn ... Jill's and mine. You can stay and watch if you like," she said kindly as their lips disengaged.

Mark dithered for a moment, and then sat on a bale of hay, his prick still semi-hard. Sarah looked into my eyes now and I saw properly for the first time the woman she had become. She was the stronger of us, both physically and mentally, and now she loved me as an adult would, not a girl. There was power in her eyes, power over me, over other people too. I had chosen to love a leader of women. Our mouths met, Sarah tasting Mark's sperm without flinching. I wondered if she had had any significant relationships with men, but doubted it. She had the swagger of the dedicated lesbian. Her hands dropped, and lifted my skirt up to my waist. I felt my tummy lurch as her tongue fucked my mouth, a hot wave of erotic emotion swept through me until I trembled. I know Sarah felt it too. I shimmied out of my knickers and kicked them away. We broke from the kiss.

She pushed me down onto my knees again, gently but firmly directing me onto all fours, my bum in the air. I parted my thighs. Sarah would see how wet I was for her. I glanced at Mark, who watching and quietly wanking, his prick already hard again. Sarah knelt behind me; I looked over my shoulder I saw her spit onto her hand. I gulped. She winked at me, and nodded slightly at Mark. He could see everything. Sarah parted my pubes and stroked my vulva a few times, making sure I was slippery enough, and then I felt her fingers enter me in a tight cone. I gasped, and my bottom shuddered. She thrust, twisting, ruthless but empathic, knowing I wanted her to fill me more than any man's cock ever could. She braced her arm, and pushed, turning her hand so that I squealed, and then we both gasped with delight as she cleared the tightness and entered me. Mark let out a shocked cry, and a long moan of wonder and disbelief.

For the first time since the summer of 1969, Sarah was inside me. It was as if a veil was lifting from my life. My senses soared. I groaned deeply, and thrust back onto Sarah's hand, feeling her fingers curling deep inside until they formed the perfection of her fist. Tears poured down my face as I began to ride her, helpless longing making my hips squirm and flare as she sank deeper, her wrist now at the rim.

"Don't be shy Mark ... come and have a proper look ... this is just one of the ways lesbians make love ... but it's our favourite, isn't it Jill?"

"Y ... yyyyessssss..." I mumbled, rocking back and forth on Sarah's hand, feeling the thickness, the slither of it in me, the fingers folding and unfolding, probing and searching, finding out that I had changed inside, I was more accommodating - deeper, wider.

"Remember how tight you were darling, the first time I ... fist-fucked you?"

"Only just!" I gasped, because I wasn't tight any longer, hadn't been, in that same virginal sort of way, ever since.

Sarah began to caress my cervix with her long fingers, teasing the neck of my womb as I felt the spreading ripples of ecstasy building inside me.

"Mark ... you can help me ... rub her clit ... like this..." I moaned with pleasure. "Smack it sometimes too..." She demonstrated.

"AHhh yesssss..." I yelped.

Mark hunkered closer, his cock bobbing and oozing. I felt his fingers touch me, clumsily at first, but my responses quickly taught him what was right.

The pleasure intensified until I was a vortex of blissful sensations, writhing and whimpering, Sarah massaging my womb so that I was dizzy with the intensity of sensation, shoving herself up me as Mark played on my clit like an instrument.

"We're going to give her an orgasm Mark ... smack her clit now ... harder ... don't worry..." Mark had patted me gently, now he looked at me questioningly, could Sarah be right? He was thinking ... I nodded, and Sarah showed him.

"Yes, like that ... come Jill ... come for us!"

Sarah's verbal goading and relentless fucking drove me over the edge of a vertiginous cliff. I felt the spasm coiling in my belly, and then unleashing with cobra speed so that my cunt gripped her like a vice, squeezing her fist in its loving embrace. Mark blurred his fingers over my clit, and as Sarah pulled against my clenching, my juice spurted in hot streams, cleansing my soul in the fever of purest ecstasy.

Sarah fucked me until I fell forwards onto my elbows, moaning wordlessly, my pussy pushing her out with its final orgasmic convulsions.

"Now it's my turn," she said, thickly, a few minutes later when we'd had a cuddle and a cigarette.

She was sitting on the hay bale, leaning against the wall, her dress around her shoulders to keep the edge off the cool of the summer night; the rest of her was naked, and breathtakingly lovely. She had a dense thatch of shiny dark brown hair over her cunt; her nipples were as firm as plump cherries, and proudly up-tilted on her big full breasts. The puppy-fat that she had so despised as a teenager hadn't exactly gone, but it had firmed up with muscle and definition, leaving a true beauty of a figure in its wake. She spread her statuesque thighs, and caressed herself, eyes burning with need. I felt my own arousal catch fire again at the sight of her. I wanted to give her everything, make her feel as she had made me feel. I knelt before her, and copying her, spat on the back of my hand to lubricate it, before knuckling her labia apart.

"Don't be shy Jill ... remember..." Sarah husked.

How could I forget?

I made a fist, poised it against her sweetest place, and thrust my arm decisively.

"Oh fuck yes at last!" Sarah cried, her hips instinctively rising to meet my thrust.

She was bigger too. Something or someone had given her a new elasticity. My fist sank in easily ... almost too easily ... I reached for her cervix and kept on reaching ... my shocked eyes saw wrist bones sliding in.

"Oh my god Sarah ... It's incredible!"

"All ... in the ... training..." She gasped, reaching for my arm, pulling it towards her, rippling her hips and tummy as she took inches past my wrist into her amazing body.

I heard a sob from Mark. I heard one from my own lips too, as I found her limit at last. She began to slap her clit hard as I fucked her, my fist swirling easily in her wetness. I pulled, thrust, long strokes, even deeper as she made that high keening sound that was frozen in my memory and now burned afresh into my senses. What was being proved was that she had been at least as sexually active as I had, during our long separation. The guilt I felt for my own affairs melted.

My fist emerged, all shiny and wet, I pushed it back in, faster, harder, remembering how she loved me to pound her into a frenzy. Mark was beside me, wanking, moaning, lost in a world of mad voyeurism. How this would change his life I could not even imagine. The wet slap of my fist pumping Sarah's cunt was the percussion track of wildest sex-dreams. I felt the tremors building inside her, her cunt flexing, tightening on my arm as she closed in on orgasm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.