Stolen Moments - Cover

Stolen Moments

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2008 by Anonymous

Erotica Sex Story: Horny cop's girlfriend chaperones two dozen young teens to camp and begs him to accompany them. What could possibly go wrong?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   .

Chuck didn't have a lot of time to plan, but he always thought ahead.

When Sherry told him she had to oversee a group of "Fireside Girls" the upcoming weekend, and since he was a cop (and off duty), could he please please please chaperon, if only to provide protection.

Chuck knew Sherry was going to ask, and he had all he could do to keep from appearing too eager. He frowned and looked away a lot (which helped his case). And just when he thought Sherry was going to give in and try to make alternate plans, he "reluctantly" agreed to suffer the lot of them.

As a reward, Chuck received a primo BJ from his girlfriend of three months.

Fireside Girls ranged in age from twelve to fifteen, that rare combination of females that can go from prepubescent virgin to total slut, and twenty-four of them, (approximately half of which were fourteen or older) would make this trip. It was scheduled for Friday, Saturday, and depart the campsite on Sunday.

Chuck had one of those industrial type containers, the kind that held dry ice, so on Thursday night he loaded it up with dry ice, then added in enough meat for burgers and hot dogs for twenty-six (the rules required one adult for no more than twelve kids). The dry ice would last forty eight hours (until Saturday night). He also bought those huge cans of Dinty Moore Beef Stew and a shitload of junk food ... from twinkies to potato chips, from peeps to frozen ice sticks.

Rolls would keep and didn't need refrigeration, ditto the ketchup and mustard. Chuck just hoped an opportunity would present itself.

Pretty much naturally, all the girls thought Chuck was dreamy, especially the ones past puberty, and despite whatever rules were laid out, there was always that element of adventure, that dare to try something new attitude which almost always leaves kids vulnerable.

And sure enough, when Saturday rolled by, Sherry thought she was soft pedaling Chuck on the idea of shopping for food while she took the girls hiking. Chuck reminded Sherry that the rules stated there should be one adult per twelve kids, so Sherry backed off and said she could stretch the rules and take all twenty-four while Chuck shopped; then without any coaxing, she realized that Chuck might be overwhelmed (shopping alone), so she needed three volunteers to go with the nice policeman.

The girls who smoked pot naturally didn't volunteer, but two fifteen year olds (Nina and Katie), and one fourteen year old (Melissa) were assigned to accompany Chuck. (Melissa had volunteered by quietly telling Sherry she was on her period. She wasn't!)

There was plenty of room in Chuck's Hummer (no shit - that's what it's called!) and the girls were only asked not to mess up the vehicle.

With the abandoned cabin safely locked, Chuck began the five mile drive to the shopping center; but about three miles down the road, he felt for his wallet and said they would have to return to the cabin to fetch his money.

The girls all giggled (had they heard this line before?) as Chuck "began" the reverse trek, but a mile into that, he veered off onto a side road that led to a famous (or infamous) grotto, the lovers canyon. Chuck tried to ease the girls' minds by stating that he was just checking out the action.

Nina and Katie pounced on the opportunity and shed their tops! If Melissa had reservations about any of this, the two girls ordered her to put them aside and join in the fun. If not, she was dead if she blabbed.

With all that room in the back of the hummer, there was no need to even go outside, and Chuck found himself quickly amidst two fifteen year olds playing with his already hard man meat, each taking turns bobbing their heads down around his crown, while Melissa found herself beating off to the sight of it!

When the king snake was good and wet, Katie was first out of her panties and she squatted her non-virgin pussy over that angry red dick head and sank down in small fits and starts until she was totally impaled by Chuck's seven strong inches of flesh, as Nina watched in awe.

Melissa realized that watching was useless to her, so she lost her panties and squatted over Chuck's face and rode him like a bronco!

Chuck was in heaven, two tender young things riding him, facing each other, and then KISSING! He was proud to the degree that he brought Melissa first to two orgasms before he emptied his balls into young Katie's steaming, animated pussy. He never gave pregnancy a second thought!

When Nina realized that Chuck was not yet "up" for round two, she ordered Melissa off Chuck's face and took her place. Chuck didn't miss a beat.

What they ALL missed was that cooler that they had jostled, whose top now lay ajar, and over the rim spilled an odorless, tasteless, invisible gas; and the vehicle had its tinted windows all up (and steamed over).

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.