Horse Country - Cover

Horse Country

Copyright© 2005, 20014 by Morgan. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is #12 in the Ali Clifford Saga. It follows the adventures of two Russian girls who are adopted and brought to America.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sports   Enema   Cream Pie  

Liz Dunbar awakened feeling better than she had in her whole life. She was in her bed enfolded in Jake’s strong arms. Although she had not been a virgin when Jake took her the night before, she might as well have been. She had only been fucked twice in her life before, and both events had been horrid. The previous times had both been in the back seats of cars and probably lasted a combined total of less than five minutes. The previous night was, in fact, the first time she had ever slept with a man.

While still in Jake’s arms, she moved her pelvis a little and found that it hurt. But it was a wonderful hurting. She grinned to herself and then turned over in the bed. She had been sleeping with her back spooned against Jake. Now she was facing him as she hit his biceps with her small fist.

Jake had only been pretending to be asleep. He, too, was just savoring the sensation of Liz’s satin-smooth body against him. “What was that for?” he asked.

“You didn’t do it!” Liz complained.

“What didn’t I do?”

“You didn’t fuck my brains out, is what you didn’t do. There are still a few brain cells in working order.” Then she lay on her back, spread her thighs wide and asked, “Want to try again?”

Jake did. But he didn’t enter her immediately. Instead, he really began working her over, starting with her face, lips and ears, and then moving down her body. He spent considerable time working on her very firm tits and luscious little nipples. And when he kissed her lips, he again felt the surge of electricity through him.

While his lips were busy on Liz’s torso, his hands were working lower. Probing her pussy, he found that she was already flooding the bed with her love juices. Moving lower, he found that she was as sweet as sugar.

“Now!” Liz moaned. “Put your cock in me now before I drown in my own juices!”

He did and was amazed to feel her vagina pulsing rhythmically and seeming to draw his cock deeper inside. God, she’s tight! And he was very big, but she took him in completely, even though he was stretching her in both dimensions.

Jake took her up to one orgasm, let her come down a bit and took her back up again, but higher. Those cycles just repeated with Liz going higher each time until she could take no more and lost consciousness as he released a flood of his cum inside her.

When she regained consciousness, Liz took inventory of her pieces and parts. Then she again punched Jake in the arm.

“And what was that for?”

“You still didn’t do it!” Liz grumped.

But Jake could see her eyes dancing with delight, so whatever it was, it wasn’t very serious. “What didn’t I do?”

“You were supposed to fuck my brains out, but you got confused. You fucked my ass off instead. Sheesh! Don’t you know enough to know the difference between my brains and my ass?”

“With you?” Jake replied, raising an eyebrow. “Hell, no!”

She really grumped at that one, but then ruined the whole effect by giggling.

“What are we going to do today?” she asked. Then she pensively added, “After that remark you made about my sister, Jill, last night, maybe we should visit the folks.”

“And what are we going to tell them? That I’ve been fucking your ass off?”

“Good grief, no!” she nearly screamed. “Mom would have a cow! She would totally freak! And Jill... ?” Liz just rolled her eyes.

“Sweetie, I think you really have been away from home too long. I think you’re going to be in for a big surprise.”

“And what’s that mean, exactly?”

“You’ll see.”


As they drove toward Lexington, Liz noticed that Jake was paying a lot of attention to the sky and she asked him about it.

“It’s this dumb weather,” he replied. “Face it: To say it’s unseasonably warm is the understatement of the year. It’s nearly Thanksgiving, but the thermometer is pushing 80 degrees!”

“So... ? I think it’s pretty nice.”

“It’s lovely, except ... We’re in extremely warm, moist air coming up from deep in the Gulf. But just a few miles away to the northwest there’s a huge mass of very cold Canadian air that’s pushing south. The temperatures are in the 30s. What we’re looking at is a collision of air masses with a temperature swing of more than 40 degrees. That spells violent storms.”

“Okay, so there may be violent storms, but so what?”

“‘So what’ is that I’m supposed to be off this whole weekend, but I’m afraid I’ll be called in for emergency duty if what I’m afraid will happen, happens.”

“Well, I guess we can just worry about that later.” As she said it, Jake pulled into his parents’ driveway and parked.

The Dunbars and the Brewers lived at the end of a cul-de-sac. Although their two houses were quite close together, the next nearest neighbor was more than 200 yards away so they enjoyed a great deal of privacy. Some years before and after a great many legal hassles, the two families had combined to build a 25-meter Olympic short-course pool in their combined backyards. The fact was that the pool straddled the property line with exactly half of it in each yard. And since the day was so warm, that’s where Liz and Jake headed.

Going around behind Jake’s house, Liz gasped. There was her sister, Jill, with her head on Tom Brewer’s belly while he was gently caressing one of her tits while pulling on a nipple.

“More, Tom!” Jill pleaded. “See if you can get it to extend a full inch. Please?”

“Mother!” Liz screamed at the top of her lungs, breaking the word into two distinct pieces. “Jill is out at the pool and she’s stark naked!”

At that point Sharon Dunbar, Liz’s mother appeared, followed by Jake’s mother, Peg. “Quiet, dear,” Sharon replied placidly. “Even at this distance the neighbors could hear your shriek.” She paused and then added, “Besides, we prefer to think of it as being nude. It sounds more refined than naked.”

Liz’s jaw almost hit her chest. Not only were her mother and Peg Brewer naked, they had shaved their pubic areas, were tanned all over, and both appeared to be on the sunny side of 30!”

“My God, Mom!” Liz nearly screamed. “What’s happened to you? And to Peg?”

Striking a model’s pose, Sharon replied, “You like? And aren’t our tits neat? I hope you notice that there’s no sag, in spite of nursing two urchins each ... forever!”

And she was correct. Furthermore, although the two women had appeared matronly the last time Liz had seen them, now both were quite slender and seemed to have shed at least 20 pounds apiece as well as 20 years of age.

While this exchange had been taking place, Peg Brewer had been studying Liz. “Good grief, Sharon! It’s finally happened! Look at your daughter. If that isn’t a well-fucked look, I’ve never seen one.”

Sharon did. “Peg, you’re absolutely right. And since your son looks like the cat that swallowed the canary, I can only conclude—”

“That Liz has finally joined the real world!” Peg finished. Then to Liz she said, “Okay, let’s see what you’ve got.”

With her eyes as big as saucers, Liz was slowly shaking her head back and forth. “Got... ? I don’t understand.”

Instead of replying, the two mothers lost no time stripping off Liz’s clothing. When she was down to her panties, he mother said, “You’ll have to lift a leg, Liz. You’re much too big for me to turn you upside down and shake you out of your pants.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.