Horse Country - Cover

Horse Country

Copyright© 2005, 20014 by Morgan. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 32

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 32 - This is #12 in the Ali Clifford Saga. It follows the adventures of two Russian girls who are adopted and brought to America.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sports   Enema   Cream Pie  

Finally, it was the second Saturday in June and time for the running of the oldest major stakes race in the United States, The Belmont Stakes. And again Jim Hastings and Jed Clancy were in the broadcast booth to cover the race for CBS.

“Welcome, racing fans!” Jim began. “We’re here this afternoon for the 136th running of The Belmont Stakes, the last of the Triple Crown races. And, as I’m sure most of you already know, in today’s race we have two of the greatest racehorses of all time, King of Bluegrass Farm and Black Silk. Jed Clancy, our expert on horseracing, is with us again today. Jed, your thoughts?”

“Thank you, Jim,” Jed began, “and welcome to all of you out there.

“Jim, I think you said it all: We’re about to see two of the greatest racehorses of all time. Now why did I say that? Why did he? Because in the only two races of their lives, these two horses have shattered records that have been around forever! As I said three weeks ago at the conclusion of The Preakness, The Belmont Stakes has been the graveyard of a lot of Triple Crown hopes. [Author’s note: Most recently when Big Brown failed to win in 2008.]

“It’s probably its length. At a mile and a half, it’s the longest of the three. Furthermore, the Triple Crown starts with the Kentucky Derby at a mile and a quarter, then shortens slightly to The Preakness distance of a mile and three-sixteenths, only to then lengthen out to today’s mile and a half. But frankly, having seen King and Blackie run, I really don’t think it’s going to make a darned bit of difference.

“Now, Jim, do you want to introduce today’s field?”

“Thanks, Jed. Well, for openers, the field for The Belmont has really shrunk. There will be only five horses running, and two of them are the Bluegrass Farm entry. As a result, there will be no Show, or third-place betting. And, as with the Maryland Racing Commission, the New York State Racing Commission has given Belmont Park permission to waive the normal minimum payout of $2.20 for $2.

“And looking at the tote board, it’s apparent that there’s a paucity of regular betting. As at Pimlico, the board shows #2 and #2a, the Bluegrass entry, at 1 to 99 with a light showing that the real odds are not even that good. And keep in mind that at 1 to 99, if a bettor could bet $99, he would end up with only $100 ... if he won. But the light says he won’t even do that well.

“Now the horses are leaving the paddock and coming out on the track. And, Jed, would you look at that? Again, as in their prior two races, King and Blackie are prancing in step side by side with their owner/riders, the twin sisters Tatiana and Natasha Corcoran up. The girls are wearing red and white, the racing colors of Bluegrass Farm ... and the colors of Lexington’s Memorial High School Equestrian Team. Can you believe it? These girls are going into their sophomore year in high school, but they’re out on the track today trying to take the third leg of the Triple Crown.”

“Jim, I remember saying before the Derby was run that those two horses would win any equine beauty contest but I wondered if they could run. Well, I think they’ve answered that: They sure as heck can! Both of those horses are very big, very powerful, and very graceful in all of their moves. Moreover, they’re under perfect control, but I don’t know if the riders are controlling them or if they’re controlling their riders. But what I do know is that I have never seen a better match between horse and rider than we’re seeing out there.”

“Thanks, Jed. As you can see, folks, the horses are at the starting gate. The #1 horse, High Angel, the horse that finished third in The Preakness, is causing a little trouble moving into the gate. Meanwhile, King and Blackie just stand there like statues waiting their turn. Now High Angel is in, and King and Blackie just calmly walk in. The last two horses are now in the gates...

“And they’re off!

“And again we saw what we’ve now seen twice before: An instant before the gates open and the bells ring King and Blackie dropped their hindquarters and come out of the gate like they’re rocket-propelled.”

“Jim, it’s looking exactly like The Preakness: The other three horses are just letting them go while they run they’re own private race.”

“Jed, I think we’re seeing a big difference today, though! Look at those girls! They’re up over their horses’ necks and really urging them on. And for the first time ever, I really think we’re seeing those two move at full speed. As fast as they were before, we both felt that they really were never going flat out, but today I think they are. But, Jed, it’s a long race!”

“Good grief, Jim, I think you’re right. It’s as if the other three horses are standing still! I’ve never seen horses move as fast as those two! But notice! They’re still going stride for stride with King leading by a nose.”

“And as they come out of the first turn and go into the backstretch, they’re still pulling away! And they’re not slowing down! What a beautiful stride! Those horses are truly beauty in motion. Meanwhile, in the second race, Kate’s Pride has a slight lead over High Angel, with Danny Boy trailing.

“Now they’re coming out of the clubhouse turn and entering the homestretch. And, folks, I don’t have to tell you this: King of Bluegrass is leading his love, Black Silk, by a nose as they match stride for stride. Folks, I really don’t know how to say this, but the fact is that the other three — Kate’s Pride still leading High Angel by a head and Danny Boy by a couple of lengths — are just entering the clubhouse turn! And the winners are about to cross the line!

“And it’s official! The winner is King of Bluegrass Farm ... in a winning time of 1:59.6! The previous record was 2:24 and King has taken more than 24 seconds off it! Unbelievable! Jed, your thoughts?”

“Jim, I think you said it all. Looking at those horses run, we both thought the same thing: They’re really letting it out. Well, I guess they did. And folks, I’ve got to believe that they’ve just set a record that will hold for a very long time.

“Now, Jim, I have a question for you: From the very first we commented on how much in love those two horses are with each other. We’ve talked about the way a wild stallion will try to build his herd of mares, but that’s not the way these two behave at all. My question to you, sir, is what are the foals of King of Bluegrass and Black Silk going to be like?”

With the camera now on him live, Jim Hastings just grinned, rolled his eyes and softly whistled. Then he said, “Jed, I think we’re going to be seeing the birth of a new line of super racehorses.” Then he grinned and said, “But what about next month’s Lexington Horse Show?”

Clancy returned his grin and said, “Folks, what Jim is referring to is something you may have missed. According to a copyrighted story from the Lexington Herald-Leader, King and Blackie will be appearing at the Lexington Horse Show, possibly the biggest event for show horses and jumpers in the country. And, according to the story, they’ll be competing in both types of events.

“There’s a story circulating regarding a statement Jim Andrews, nominally their trainer, made about those two horses. Whether it’s true or not, I certainly don’t know, but he reportedly said, ‘About the only thing that pair couldn’t do would be to pull a fully-loaded brewery wagon ... but I wouldn’t bet any money that they couldn’t, either.’ Well, you know what? If those two girls asked them to, I’ll bet they would pull a fully-loaded brewery wagon!”

“Thanks, Jed. Incidentally, folks, once again High Angel nosed out Kate’s Pride for third place.

“Now we’ll go down to Jan Carver who’s at the Winner’s Circle with — as usual — Tatiana and Natasha Corcoran.”

A beaming Jan Carver greeted the viewers and then turned to a very happy Tanya Corcoran. “Congratulations to you both! And you’ve done it! For the first time in more than 25 years, there is a Triple Crown winner, King of Bluegrass Farm. Tanya, how do you feel and what would you like to say?”

“I want to say a very fervent ‘thank you’ to my parents, William and Caitlin Corcoran. Jan, just a little over one year ago, Tasha and I were about to be sold into a lifetime of prostitution and sexual slavery in Russia ... or somewhere. Instead, we were rescued by our new parents and brought here to the United States.” Tears were beginning to stream down her cheeks as she continued, “Our new parents took us from Hell and brought us to Heaven. On our first day at Bluegrass Farm, I met King and Tasha met Blackie. It was love at first sight.” She stroked King’s neck, and he nuzzled her. “I loved King from the very beginning and I think he cares for me, too.”

What none of the three knew was that Carver’s interview had been picked up by Belmont Park and put on the Jumbotron for all the race-goers to see. Seeing Tanya’s tribute to her parents, Andy Taylor rose to her feet and started to applaud. Instantly she was joined by her extended family and by the Harris clan. As more people in the grandstand realized what was going on, it was like the ripples from a pebble dropped in a still pond: People in an ever-enlarging circle centered on them rose, faced in their direction, and joined in the applause.

An alert CBS cameraman noticed the commotion, zeroed in on its center — Caitie and Bill Corcoran — zoomed in on them and alerted the producer and director back in the control truck. The director in turn alerted Jan Carver. The woman turned a monitor around so the three could see it.

Then in her friendliest tone she asked, “Does anyone in this picture look familiar, girls?”

With her warmest smile Tasha replied, “Just slightly. That’s our mom and dad!”

As they watched the screen, they saw ushers and guards approach the owners’ box to escort the Corcorans and friends to the Winner’s Circle for the presentation of the trophy and the checks.

Back in the broadcast booth, Jed Clancy and Jim Hastings continued their dialogue. “Jed, you referred earlier to the offspring of that pair of horses. How about King standing at stud? How about stud fees?”

“Good question, Jim. But first a note of caution: There have been any number of great race horses who, for whatever reason, didn’t do well at stud. What that means is that their offspring produced only mediocre racing results. So in the case of King of Bluegrass Farm, what I think we’re going to see is sky-high stud fees to start, and astronomical fees if his foals do well. [Author’s note: Before The Belmont, Big Brown was syndicated at stud for $50 million.]

“I’ll tell you what I expect: I expect his foals to do very well, but I also think they will be dominated on the track — and elsewhere — by King’s foals out of Black Silk. I really think we may be seeing the start of a new line of super horses. But that’s all in the future.”

“Thanks, Jed. Now we’ll take you back to the Winner’s Circle and Jan Carver for the presentation of the trophy and the checks.”

Jan Carver smoothly picked up the narrative. “Thanks, guys. And now with us is the president of Belmont Park with the winner’s trophy and their checks. With him is the CEO of Visa, about to present their check for five million dollars to the very first winner of the Visa Triple Crown prize.

“But first, we have here with us now Mr. & Mrs. William Corcoran, the parents of these two girls. Folks, what do you think about these recent events?”

Caitie Corcoran answered for both of them. “Thank you, Jan. What do we think? I can’t tell you how proud Bill and I are of both these girls. You see, until these two appeared on the scene, we had King of Bluegrass down in Lexington ... but no one had ever been on his back. In that regard he was exactly like his sire, Satan. Satan won everything he ever entered including the Grand National, the British Derby, and the Edinburgh Horse Show.

“But there were only three people ever to be on his back. First and foremost, of course, is his owner and mistress, Marion, Duchess of Northumbria. She rode him to all of those wins. The only others to ever be on his back were her daughter, Karla, Queen of Bohemia, and me. I am the Duchess’s granddaughter.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.